FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Newbies Welcome...............

Newbies Welcome...............

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi

Welcome to the Scotland thread.

This post is mainly aimed at newbies please don't be shy to introduce yourself or post here.

Being newbies ourselves we know how daunting the forum can be at first particulary if some of the regular dinosaurs feel threatened haha.

Jokes aside the forum is an excellent way to get to know peoples true personalities above and beyond their profile, meet like minded people and make new friends.

Please don't let anyone discourage you from posting in the forum its for everyone and a fab way of breaking the ice (no pun) and reaching a wider audience.

Hopefully certain individuals will show some common courtesy by not sabotaging this post and allowing new blood the chance to mingle without being intimidated or shot down.

We have some exciting expectations for the year ahead and hope to host some extravagant and different, themed socials, party's & events and will extend an open invite to all once we get rolling, likewise we would feel privileged toattend any you may have too.

After all its about meeting genuine friendly people and enjoying life to its max.

Thanks for reading, we hope to hear from some of you 'new' forum users soon.

Out with the stale and in with the fresh.............

Cheers

xX Z&M Xx

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

good luck & welcome all new posters.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi

This post is mainly aimed at newbies please don't be shy to introduce yourself or post here.

Being newbies ourselves we know how daunting the forum can be at first particulary if some of the regular dinosaurs feel threatened haha.

Jokes aside the forum is an excellent way to get to know peoples true personalities above and beyond their profile, meet like minded people and make new friends.

Please don't let anyone discourage you from posting in the forum its for everyone and a fab way of breaking the ice (no pun) and reaching a wider audience.

Hopefully certain individuals will show some common courtesy by not sabotaging this post and allowing new blood the chance to mingle without being intimidated or shot down.

We have some exciting expectations for the year ahead and hope to host some extravagant and different, themed socials, party's & events and will extend an open invite to all once we get rolling, likewise we would feel privileged toattend any you may have too.

After all its about meeting genuine friendly people and enjoying life to its max.

Cheers

xX Z&M Xx "

Welcome... Have fun

Hi guys welcome to the forums .. It can be daunting to start off but it's really good fun and good way to make some new introductions . Good luck with your time here, any plans you have as well as socials you plan and host .

We are hosting the Xmas social and there are a few others coming up. A BBW night then Halloween if you are looking to attend any of those you'll find them posted here .

Enjoy

MR & Miss X xx

By *aucy MikeCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Welcome folks. We'd echo what's said above about going to socials, posting on the forum. We've met some great people on here and wish the same for you. Have fun! S&Mx

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

I agree it's a very good way to find out folks personality

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

And to all the lurkers - we know you are reading this so you can all say hello as well

Hi all cant beat a good forum , hi to all.

Thanks everyone, lots of new profiles for us to read already keep them comming

By *issyForDommeTV/TS  over a year ago

glasgow

"And to all the lurkers - we know you are reading this so you can all say hello as well "

I'm always lurking, I've been on here for years but don't post as much as others...so I'm not a newbie or a regular dinosaur-i don't know what i am

By *ortland51Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Hello to all.

Relatively new here, I posted a brief hello on another thread last week and was made to feel very welcome by all, particularly the regular posters who went to the effort of saying hi.

Seems like a good place.

All the best to everyone.

Hi

We have some exciting expectations for the year ahead and hope to host some extravagant and different, themed socials, party's & events and will extend an open invite to all once we get rolling, likewise we would feel privileged to attend any you may have too. After all its about meeting genuine friendly people and enjoying life to its max.

Out with the stale and in with the fresh............. Cheers

xX Z&M Xx

Falkirk

"Hello to all.

Relatively new here, I posted a brief hello on another thread last week and was made to feel very welcome by all, particularly the regular posters who went to the effort of saying hi.

Seems like a good place.

All the best to everyone.

"

We are still waiting for cake though

Hello and welcome

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Been around the forum for a while, don't often post just now (go through spells of being busy/quiet) but hi and welcome!

Falkirk

"Been around the forum for a while, don't often post just now (go through spells of being busy/quiet) but hi and welcome! "

Hello lurker

"Been around the forum for a while, don't often post just now (go through spells of being busy/quiet) but hi and welcome!

Hello lurker "

hey up sexy, hows tricks?

Falkirk

"Been around the forum for a while, don't often post just now (go through spells of being busy/quiet) but hi and welcome!

Hello lurker

hey up sexy, hows tricks? "

Up to no good as usual

Welcome welcome. This is exciting. is there many peeps in their 20s/ early 30s? Would be good to have a social with people similar to my own age.

"Welcome welcome. This is exciting. is there many peeps in their 20s/ early 30s? Would be good to have a social with people similar to my own age. "

Hi hunny we are on it like a car bonnet lol this forum needs a breath of fresh air #fabreeztime

Falkirk

"Welcome welcome. This is exciting. is there many peeps in their 20s/ early 30s? Would be good to have a social with people similar to my own age. "

There are loads in your age range, don't be shy, just say hello to them

glasgow

Does 35 make it into the early 30s category

Falkirk

"Welcome welcome. This is exciting. is there many peeps in their 20s/ early 30s? Would be good to have a social with people similar to my own age.

Does 35 make it into the early 30s category "

Just

[Removed by poster at 22/07/14 12:25:01]

"Welcome welcome. This is exciting. is there many peeps in their 20s/ early 30s? Would be good to have a social with people similar to my own age.

Just "

... Missed the cut off point lol.

Just

... Missed the cut off point lol. "

Lol young at heart that's where it counts, us young yins need exciting, vibrant people to party with the fossils need not apply

glasgow

Just

... Missed the cut off point lol. "

Damn it! I'll just have to hang out with the OAPs then

Wheres all the young at heart, not afraid to party and cause it fabbers at?, come out, come out to play wherever you are loll

I like a gd party! Just tell me where it is and I'm there

edinburgh

"Wheres all the young at heart, not afraid to party and cause it fabbers at?, come out, come out to play wherever you are loll "

Funnily enough there were loads posting on the "dare to show your face" threads

"Wheres all the young at heart, not afraid to party and cause it fabbers at?, come out, come out to play wherever you are loll

Funnily enough there were loads posting on the "dare to show your face" threads "

I seen your face and your defo one of the young ones

"Wheres all the young at heart, not afraid to party and cause it fabbers at?, come out, come out to play wherever you are loll

Funnily enough there were loads posting on the "dare to show your face" threads "

Hopefully their not all hiding their profiles always wonder about them kind of folk, what's their to hide? much prefer straightup, genuine upfront people who don't care what others think of them and have nothing tae hide.

Hmmmmmm am sure they'll find this post if it suits if not then no danger and good luck to them lol

"I like a gd party! Just tell me where it is and I'm there "
watch this space

edinburgh

Hopefully their not all hiding their profiles always wonder about them kind of folk, what's their to hide? much prefer straightup, genuine upfront people who don't care what others think of them and have nothing tae hide.

Hmmmmmm am sure they'll find this post if it suits if not then no danger and good luck to them lol "

My reasons for hiding my profile are mine alone .... And your right straight up folk are much preferable

Well helllllloooo. In an auld fossil. But I can party and know. How to better. Than some of the younger ones lol

Welcome. To the forums open. To young and auld duffers. Like masel

Hmmmmmm am sure they'll find this post if it suits if not then no danger and good luck to them lol

My reasons for hiding my profile are mine alone .... And your right straight up folk are much preferable "

Am sure they are chick and I respect that, just makes it a bit uncomfortable when you don't know who or what your talking to, kinda of like those lady's who wear burkhas, the straightup folk I know don't hide from anyone, on the contrary they don't care who sees them or knows their business but whatever makes you comfortable I guess.

Hi to all.

I've been observing from the sidelines for a wee while now. Decided to get my finger out and start talking to people.

My profile is a bit scarce as I don't really know what to say. Anyone interested in getting to know me. Pop by my profile and say hello

"

kinda of like those lady's who wear burkhas, the straightup folk I know don't hide from anyone, on the contrary they don't care who sees them or knows their business but whatever makes you comfortable I guess. "

Ahahaha that made my day

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Confused.Com so it's not a welcoming post for all at all?

It's a welcome if you suit the ops requirements only post.

So il say a hi and welcome to all young and old

My reasons for hiding my profile are mine alone .... And your right straight up folk are much preferable

Am sure they are chick and I respect that, just makes it a bit uncomfortable when you don't know who or what your talking to, kinda of like those lady's who wear burkhas, the straightup folk I know don't hide from anyone, on the contrary they don't care who sees them or knows their business but whatever makes you comfortable I guess. "

My job is in a field where it would be frowned upon, and also as a single mum in a small village, I do not want anyone to know my personal life.

I do not feel the need to advertise the fact I have sex openly - I wouldn't drop and fuck on the village green, and therefore discussion of my private life should remain between those who need to know. I'm not ashamed, merely respectful of my son.

edinburgh

Am sure they are chick and I respect that, just makes it a bit uncomfortable when you don't know who or what your talking to, kinda of like those lady's who wear burkhas, the straightup folk I know don't hide from anyone, on the contrary they don't care who sees them or knows their business but whatever makes you comfortable I guess. "

Well luckily enough I don't give a jot what you think, my profile has only been hidden for a few days and I've been on the site for a lot of years, so the folk that matter to me and know me are the only ones who's opinion matters .....Liars and trolls make me feel uncomfortable but I tend not to use the forums to question them

"Confused.Com so it's not a welcoming post for all at all?

So il say a hi and welcome to all young and old "

thank you, this old dinosaur appreciates that

thank you, this old dinosaur appreciates that "

lol your welcome hunni xx

We are obviously on different wave lengths as frankly we don't care who knows about our life choices we are adults and in control of our own lives in our _iew there's nothing to be ashamed of for having a open sexual lifestyle we're not breaking any laws and are proud to be swingers, we do at the same time respect others need for privacy and discretion, we do however prefer folk who are like minded and not afraid to live or care about what others may or may not think of them. but each to their own, it's always nice to see how others think and we value everyone's _iews whether we agree with them or not.

This is were I am you say you want honest. Ok here. It is in my opinion.

Thus thread. Linda started. Ok it was fine then for some reason your true feelings. Or opinions. Came out when you introduced the word fossil. Immediately. Aileinating. Half the forum

Whether. It was your intention. I'm not sure. Do you have an agenda with people. Over a certain. Age again I'm not

Sure but what is clear. Are the words. "old fossils and keeping. It young and fresh "

So il say a hi and welcome to all young and old "

The title clearly states 'welcome newbies' I guess some folk are just born confused

Hi Welcome to the Scotland thread. This post is mainly aimed at newbies please don't be shy to introduce yourself or post here. Being newbies ourselves we know how daunting the forum can be at first particulary if some of the regular dinosaurs feel threatened haha. Jokes aside the forum is an excellent way to get to know peoples true personalities above and beyond their profile, meet like minded people and make new friends. Please don't let anyone discourage you from posting in the forum its for everyone and a fab way of breaking the ice (no pun) and reaching a wider audience. Hopefully certain individuals will show some common courtesy by not sabotaging this post and allowing new blood the chance to mingle without being intimidated or shot down. We have some exciting expectations for the year ahead and hope to host some extravagant and different, themed socials, party's & events and will extend an open invite to all once we get rolling, likewise we would feel privileged to attend any you may have too. After all its about meeting genuine friendly people and enjoying life to its max. Thanks for reading, we hope to hear from some of you 'new' forum users soon. Out with the stale and in with the fresh............. Cheers

xX Z&M Xx

Wot is stale exactly. And wot freshness. Do you offer

"This is were I am you say you want honest. Ok here. It is in my opinion.

Thus thread. Linda started. Ok it was fine then for some reason your true feelings. Or opinions. Came out when you introduced the word fossil. Immediately. Aileinating. Half the forum

Whether. It was your intention. I'm not sure. Do you have an agenda with people. Over a certain. Age again I'm not

Sure but what is clear. Are the words. "old fossils and keeping. It young and fresh " "

We are definitely not ageist lol most of our friends are much older than us, the word fossil was used to describe character rather than age, we are looking for young at heart people age is only a number. Hope that clarify's it for you to save any further confusion if no just mail us and we can discuss it privately so the post can flow without disruption cheers.

"Wot is stale exactly. And wot freshness. Do you offer "

Fabreeze

The title clearly states 'welcome newbies' I guess some folk are just born confused "

so what your saying is welcome newbies we're going to be organising a social but if your a fossil don't bother applying.. Yeah that's very welcoming.

That's fine as long as the newbie fossils know where they stand

Good luck with it I hope it goes well for you.

The title clearly states 'welcome newbies' I guess some folk are just born confused so what your saying is welcome newbies we're going to be organising a social but if your a fossil don't bother applying.. Yeah that's very welcoming.

That's fine as long as the newbie fossils know where they stand

Good luck with it I hope it goes well for you. "

OK.......... bye......... (wave)

Trust certain folk to try and disrupt a post yet again, some folk just can't take a hint and have to be the centre of attention anyhow here we go again lol

Hi Welcome to the Scotland thread. This post is mainly aimed at newbies please don't be shy to introduce yourself or post here. Being newbies ourselves we know how daunting the forum can be at first particulary if some of the regular dinosaurs feel threatened haha. Jokes aside the forum is an excellent way to get to know peoples true personalities above and beyond their profile, meet like minded people and make new friends. Please don't let anyone discourage you from posting in the forum its for everyone and a fab way of breaking the ice (no pun) and reaching a wider audience. Hopefully certain individuals will show some common courtesy by not sabotaging this post and allowing new blood the chance to mingle without being intimidated or shot down. We have some exciting expectations for the year ahead and hope to host some extravagant and different, themed socials, party's & events and will extend an open invite to all once we get rolling, likewise we would feel privileged to attend any you may have too. After all its about meeting genuine friendly people and enjoying life to its max. Thanks for reading, we hope to hear from some of you 'new' forum users soon. Out with the stale and in with the fresh............. Cheers

"Hi to all.

I've been observing from the sidelines for a wee while now. Decided to get my finger out and start talking to people.

My profile is a bit scarce as I don't really know what to say. Anyone interested in getting to know me. Pop by my profile and say hello "

good on you for posting and a big hi and welcome

"

kinda of like those lady's who wear burkhas, the straightup folk I know don't hide from anyone, on the contrary they don't care who sees them or knows their business but whatever makes you comfortable I guess.

Ahahaha that made my day "

we aim to please lol

I wouldn't say were newbies, but not been on as long as some! Just thought we'd pop by and say hello!

We'd be very interested in your socials and hope to see you at one of ours too! X

We've said it before and we'll say it again no time for people who deliberately shit stir or try and disrupt or cause hinderance to other peoples posts, it's disgusting and uncalled for, if you don't have something nice or productive to say then why not find a post that's more befitting for your attention seeking needs am sure there's plenty or hey even start your own.

We don't tolerate fools lightly lol

so only people who fit your criteria, agree with you and tick your boxes should reply?

wow, what a welcome

"I wouldn't say were newbies, but not been on as long as some! Just thought we'd pop by and say hello!

We'd be very interested in your socials and hope to see you at one of ours too! X "

Thank you for taking the time and your kind words we'll definitely keep you in mind for any socials and hopefully attend yours too.

"so only people who fit your criteria, agree with you and tick your boxes should reply?

wow, what a welcome

"

No, but there's certain posts where the intentions have been made clear and other posts for debating on this is the former a friendly welcoming post yet some still find the need to cause it. Strange don't you think! Why deliberately go out of your way to ruin a post for others?

"Hi to all.

My profile is a bit scarce as I don't really know what to say. Anyone interested in getting to know me. Pop by my profile and say hello

good on you for posting and a big hi and welcome "

Thanks x

By *ighlander34Man  over a year ago

skye

Hello all you naughty but lovely people.

I don't post on forums much. So thought I would join in on the fun whilst I have the time.

"Hello all you naughty but lovely people.

I don't post on forums much. So thought I would join in on the fun whilst I have the time. "

Hi and welcome to the forums xxx

skye

Thanks

I'm going to make more time for meeting new people on the forums and having a giggle along the way.

"Hello all you naughty but lovely people.

I don't post on forums much. So thought I would join in on the fun whilst I have the time. "

Welcome

"Thanks

I'm going to make more time for meeting new people on the forums and having a giggle along the way.

"

Yep that's the whole idea behind this post to encourge new posters to the Scotland forum

Nice to hear from you

"Thanks

That's,what it's all about have a laugh and enjoy xx

"

skye

Great idea. And thanks

Spread the love

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

"so only people who fit your criteria, agree with you and tick your boxes should reply?

wow, what a welcome

No, but there's certain posts where the intentions have been made clear and other posts for debating on this is the former a friendly welcoming post yet some still find the need to cause it. Strange don't you think! Why deliberately go out of your way to ruin a post for others? "

Excuse me, you keep making this manic claim, so could you explain please, in simple words because I'm not the brightest about here, just which posts you reckon have been "ruined"? How? And by whom?

Thanks in anticipation.

wow, what a welcome

No, but there's certain posts where the intentions have been made clear and other posts for debating on this is the former a friendly welcoming post yet some still find the need to cause it. Strange don't you think! Why deliberately go out of your way to ruin a post for others?

Excuse me, you keep making this manic claim, so could you explain please, in simple words because I'm not the brightest about here, just which posts you reckon have been "ruined"? How? And by whom?

Thanks in anticipation. "

***yawn*** change the record already #sake

[Removed by poster at 22/07/14 14:53:35]

[Removed by poster at 22/07/14 15:02:58]

"We've said it before and we'll say it again no time for people who deliberately shit stir or try and disrupt or cause hinderance to other peoples posts, it's disgusting and uncalled for, if you don't have something nice or productive to say then why not find a post that's more befitting for your attention seeking needs am sure there's plenty or hey even start your own.

We don't tolerate fools lightly lol "

So are all current posters in the forum fools

Waves to all the forum pple not a newbie to fab but dont post really on forums seen thread so biting the bullet ,,, no sure i can bring anything new but maybe add my tuppence worth now and again lol

The concept of this post is to allow newbies to post to this forum freely and without prejudice from certain veteran posters who enjoy point scoring off folk, please allow this to happen without any politics, anyone who wishes to discuss outwith the topic feel free to message us, we don't hide our profile or block people #openbooks

Newbies please feel welcome to introduce yourself and post here thanks

"Waves to all the forum pple not a newbie to fab but dont post really on forums seen thread so biting the bullet ,,, no sure i can bring anything new but maybe add my tuppence worth now and again lol "

Welcome and nice to hear from you

Guys leave the drama behind- this is ment to be a happy post so let's all drop the shit! We all know what was ment by the initial message so why people try and shit stir really I just don't get it!

The sun is shining for fuck sake-and we all have our own lives to get on with, so smile say hi, and leave the bitchyness out! X

"Waves to all the forum pple not a newbie to fab but dont post really on forums seen thread so biting the bullet ,,, no sure i can bring anything new but maybe add my tuppence worth now and again lol

Welcome and nice to hear from you "

thank you

Even if this post attracts just one new forum poster and encourages them to use the Scotland forum more frequently, it will have served its purpose, we can safely say it has surpassed our expectations so thanks to all new posters and please keep it up, the forums are for everyones use and enjoyment and a great way of getting yourself out there amongst the fab community

"Guys leave the drama behind- this is ment to be a happy post so let's all drop the shit! We all know what was ment by the initial message so why people try and shit stir really I just don't get it!

The sun is shining for fuck sake-and we all have our own lives to get on with, so smile say hi, and leave the bitchyness out! X "

A breth of fresh air well said that lady

"The concept of this post is to allow newbies to post to this forum freely and without prejudice from certain veteran posters who enjoy point scoring off folk, please allow this to happen without any politics, anyone who wishes to discuss outwith the topic feel free to message us, we don't hide our profile or block people #openbooks

Newbies please feel welcome to introduce yourself and post here thanks

You're obviously easily confused!

I think it was last night, you thought Kola was admin. It sounds as if you now think YOU are admin.

I think you'll find it's admin who sets the rules around here! "

As it always has been.

Dear Admin

Certain users are deliberately being intrusive and steering off topic.

Also reffering to past closed posts and nit picking which am sure is against forum rules.

It's shocking behavior and aiming to provok a reaction also not in relevance to this post and disturbing for other posters who may have something productive and relevant to post.

Please read through this to identify those responsible should be pretty apparent as I have asked them several times to stop such rude behavior.

Hope you can address this matter asap.

Thanks

H0TnH0RNY

There is a report button next to every posters name for you to report any member you wish to report.

Haha i must not have read thread properly i thot it was chance to give newbies to forum a shot at saying hi seems no as simple ,,, must read threads prperly next time lol

"Haha i must not have read thread properly i thot it was chance to give newbies to forum a shot at saying hi seems no as simple ,,, must read threads prperly next time lol "
Hi and welcome

"There is a report button next to every posters name for you to report any member you wish to report. "

Oh rest assured that's be done already we just like to show transparency when doing so #nothingtohide

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

what a lovely welcome to new posters this thread is turning out to be......

Falkirk

At least I know who to avoid

"Haha i must not have read thread properly i thot it was chance to give newbies to forum a shot at saying hi seems no as simple ,,, must read threads prperly next time lol Hi and welcome "

Stay tuned hun it's only getting better lol

"Haha i must not have read thread properly i thot it was chance to give newbies to forum a shot at saying hi seems no as simple ,,, must read threads prperly next time lol Hi and welcome "
Hi and thank you

"what a lovely welcome to new posters this thread is turning out to be......"

Dito it's a shame really

Falkirk

"what a lovely welcome to new posters this thread is turning out to be......

Dito it's a shame really "

I think it's been a very informative post, thanks OP

By *dultfunscotland2000Man  over a year ago

SW Scotland

Hi all newbies, you know that bit in braveheart. Where the evil overlord declares "Prima Nocta" and has to be the first to sleep with the bride? Well I'm that guy on here. I have first dibs on you all and you can't meet anyone before you meet me.

If you check the sites T&C's you'll find it all explained there. I hope this is helpful.

Dito it's a shame really

I think it's been a very informative post, thanks OP "

Your welcome Andy let's hope admin deal with the negative influences and it stays that way and continues to flourish.

Newbies welcome

Falkirk

Dito it's a shame really

I think it's been a very informative post, thanks OP

Your welcome Andy let's hope admin deal with the negative influences and it stays that way and continues to flourish.

Newbies welcome "

Not quite what I meant but I'm sure once a mod has had a chance to fully read the thread they will have a _iew on it too

skye

Just don't rise to any negative posts. Ignore it and smile and let's all stay happy.

Hello to all

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

Cheers

xX Z&M Xx "

Out with the stale?

EVERYONE is welcome to use the forum as long as they stay within the rules.

Please remember if you post comments like this and other contentious comments you will get people questioning it and then it never ends well....

Hopefully the lurkers won't be put off

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Can someone start another welcoming the newbies please.

( if I do it no one will answer )