FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Caught short?

Caught short?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can any women ans this, if ur out and need to pee but theres no toilets what do u do? Simple for a guy but imposible for a woman?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *othingButCocoChanelWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Use a bottle stopper

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I've seen some lassies squat and wee in alleyways etc.

I only pee outdoors if I'm out on the hills walking, although recently on hols, we were out for a drive, miles from anywhere, and I had to go hide behind a tree (didn't have my shepee either )

Having worked in city centre bars and hotels, its vile to go out in the morning and have to hose down gallons of pee - either male or female.

Glasgow

"I've seen some lassies squat and wee in alleyways etc.

I only pee outdoors if I'm out on the hills walking, although recently on hols, we were out for a drive, miles from anywhere, and I had to go hide behind a tree (didn't have my shepee either )

Having worked in city centre bars and hotels, its vile to go out in the morning and have to hose down gallons of pee - either male or female. "

Have peed in the street lol d*unk hahaha either that or wuda peed myself hahaha

So if u were that bursting ud just pee urself ha ha?

Glasgow

"So if u were that bursting ud just pee urself ha ha? "

Noooooo i meant if i never peed outside i wuda ended up peein myself lol so was the only option

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Can any women ans this, if ur out and need to pee but theres no toilets what do u do? Simple for a guy but imposible for a woman? "
have you never heard of the shewee?

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

We were at Rewind last weekend.... (you know where this is going already eh??)

We were 15m away from a tree and with the toilets been quite busy at times, the tree was used as an impromptu toilet......

Was quite funny really, loads of guys would pee up against the tree and then the lasses would go and lean against the same area as they squatted down. They would take their pals with them with a coat, to 'cover' their dignity but the more d*unk they and their pals got, the less that got covered up!!

Heard one lass say to her pal "Dont go to the toilets they are disgusting" and convinced her to use the toilet tree..... the tree that had 600 gallons of mixed urine, vomit and goodness knows what swilling around the base.

Maybe we are too old for the festival thing, lol

It was Ewwwww....

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"We were at Rewind last weekend.... (you know where this is going already eh??)

We were 15m away from a tree and with the toilets been quite busy at times, the tree was used as an impromptu toilet......

Was quite funny really, loads of guys would pee up against the tree and then the lasses would go and lean against the same area as they squatted down. They would take their pals with them with a coat, to 'cover' their dignity but the more d*unk they and their pals got, the less that got covered up!!

Heard one lass say to her pal "Dont go to the toilets they are disgusting" and convinced her to use the toilet tree..... the tree that had 600 gallons of mixed urine, vomit and goodness knows what swilling around the base.

Maybe we are too old for the festival thing, lol

It was Ewwwww...."

I am needing an antibiotic just reading that

So it is possible? Would you do it outwith a festival?

By *uttyMan  over a year ago

Local to you maybe

The woman I picked up in the cab one night/early morning got caught short and just decided to let it flow in the back.

Never said a word when she got out, only realised when I got out to check the back before my next hire.

Cue doors open, jet wash and loads of towels to dry off the seats, luckily there was a garage close by I could do this or that was me off hire for a while

By *riggsboy123Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Anyone remember frank hovis from absolutely c1993 getting "caught short" in the back of a taxi?

Glasgow

"The woman I picked up in the cab one night/early morning got caught short and just decided to let it flow in the back.

Never said a word when she got out, only realised when I got out to check the back before my next hire.

Cue doors open, jet wash and loads of towels to dry off the seats, luckily there was a garage close by I could do this or that was me off hire for a while "

LOL did u not go back to her door

By *uttyMan  over a year ago

Local to you maybe

"The woman I picked up in the cab one night/early morning got caught short and just decided to let it flow in the back.

Cue doors open, jet wash and loads of towels to dry off the seats, luckily there was a garage close by I could do this or that was me off hire for a while

LOL did u not go back to her door "

Dropped her off at entrance to flats

Or else I would've

Not a pleasant experience, but I can laugh about it now lol

By *erfume-LoverMan  over a year ago

Dundee Friday 17th

She would lash down leg - yes it doeshappen

» Add a new message to this topic