FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > abusive mail

abusive mail

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ee-Yin OP   Woman  over a year ago

nr bathgate

Why do some people feel the need to look at your profile then proceed to send abusive mail xx

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Why do you name and shame in your status...

They broke the rules, you did as well

Report the abuse.

By *erseyridersCouple  over a year ago

wallasey

deffo report the abuse ,

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Report it, the admins are fantastic and will be able to support you once they know what's what. And why do they do it..? Because they're frickin idiots... get 'em booted

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Why do you name and shame in your status...

They broke the rules, you did as well

Report the abuse."

nr bathgate

Have reported and blocked xx yes I broke the rules and i'll take what's coming to me for that. How do we know that these people have had anything said to then by admin?

The one who sent the abusive texts was just the icing on the cake xx what the other one did was much worse

nr bathgate

"Report it, the admins are fantastic and will be able to support you once they know what's what. And why do they do it..? Because they're frickin idiots... get 'em booted "

First time in all my fab life I've had to report

By *erfume-LoverMan  over a year ago

Dundee Friday 17th

Sorry to read this - some idiots on this site are complete roasters

nr bathgate

"Sorry to read this - some idiots on this site are complete roasters"

To right they are

"Have reported and blocked xx yes I broke the rules and i'll take what's coming to me for that. How do we know that these people have had anything said to then by admin?

The one who sent the abusive texts was just the icing on the cake xx what the other one did was much worse "

I do often wonder when you report& block someone what actually happens

Don't let anyone upset you on here

"Have reported and blocked xx yes I broke the rules and i'll take what's coming to me for that. How do we know that these people have had anything said to then by admin?

The one who sent the abusive texts was just the icing on the cake xx what the other one did was much worse

Don't let anyone upset you on here "

nr bathgate

I'd like to know too xx

Don't let anyone upset you on here "

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Here is an explanation from Admin from another thread on how they deal with reports.

******Just a quick note. If people report others and we can verify that they have broken site rules, we always take action (either a first and final warning, partially suspended account, fully suspended, mixture of the above).

Every single report sent via the REPORT link is re_iewed. Clearly it's not in our interests to have people on here who are bad for the site. Equally we need to verify what has been reported and be fair to those who have been reported.

Admin

PS. we never provide feedback on what has happened. It's just not practical given that we get 100s of reports a day.

Here is what the page says after a report has been submitted:

Your feedback has been saved.

A website admin will shortly re_iew your feedback and take the necessary action. After re_iewing the evidence available to us, we may disable an account, remove a user, disable certain aspects of that user's account or issue a warning.

By leaving feedback you help improve the site for everyone who uses it. Thank you.******