FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Is anyone doing the supermarket swinging thing?

Is anyone doing the supermarket swinging thing?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking for peoples thaughts on this, is anyone doing it? If so could arrange a fun meeting amoungst unsuspecting folk, if u like u stop n chat if not keep walking!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yea sounds good idea Im in

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

what are these supermarket things you talk of? Shopping trolleys?

Lost me... up here in MAMOBA, we have a wee village shoppy, a butcher and a chemist in the village.

"what are these supermarket things you talk of? Shopping trolleys?

Lost me... up here in MAMOBA, we have a wee village shoppy, a butcher and a chemist in the village.

"

Bloody luxury!!! In BoB we have a post office that's open every harvest festival! I'd have to tie a carrier bag to the nearest coo!!!

Bloody luxury!!! In BoB we have a post office that's open every harvest festival! I'd have to tie a carrier bag to the nearest coo!!! "

hahaha! the nearest coo tends to be a very large bull here... and the sheep are too stinky to contemplate tying a bad too!

Bloody luxury!!! In BoB we have a post office that's open every harvest festival! I'd have to tie a carrier bag to the nearest coo!!!

hahaha! the nearest coo tends to be a very large bull here... and the sheep are too stinky to contemplate tying a bad too! "

Not wishing to boast but we have alpacas and water buffalo... Oh yes! Posh round here ...just NAE bloody shops!

hahaha! the nearest coo tends to be a very large bull here... and the sheep are too stinky to contemplate tying a bad too!

Not wishing to boast but we have alpacas and water buffalo... Oh yes! Posh round here ...just NAE bloody shops! "

I'll raise you your alpacas, we have a herd of ostrich just outside the village (damn tasty they are too) we have llamas (almost alpacas but bigger), buffalos too, and some affy posh coos (limousin, blonde d a'quitance as well as angus)

Not wishing to boast but we have alpacas and water buffalo... Oh yes! Posh round here ...just NAE bloody shops!

I'll raise you your alpacas, we have a herd of ostrich just outside the village (damn tasty they are too) we have llamas (almost alpacas but bigger), buffalos too, and some affy posh coos (limousin, blonde d a'quitance as well as angus) "

ACH...you win.....*puts scraggy moggies away without even mentioning them*

I'll raise you your alpacas, we have a herd of ostrich just outside the village (damn tasty they are too) we have llamas (almost alpacas but bigger), buffalos too, and some affy posh coos (limousin, blonde d a'quitance as well as angus)

ACH...you win.....*puts scraggy moggies away without even mentioning them*

"

had you described the pussies earlier hahahah

I am currently listening to the neighbours 2 mangy, flea bitten rat bags yowling at one another fighting again... Its safe to say, I'm not a cat person, but can be partial to pussy lol

By *hybutnaughtyoneWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

this sounds like Top Trumps of the countryside...lol

Mx

By *aucy MikeCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"this sounds like Top Trumps of the countryside...lol

Mx"

By *issncuddlesCouple  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Took a turn round Asda in Bishopbriggs last night with the bag over the front of the trolley.............not a nibble.

By *lba The ScotMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

Thats the style....Supermarket trolleys are to be Swing-Obvious with a polly bag tied to the front.

Have tried it...been looking out too, but its just not happening.

Must soldier on....

By *ornyguy9120Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Would imagine you would need to be very lucky to time your shopping for when another swinger flashing a bag

» Add a new message to this topic