FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Cjs

Cjs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking to try cjs but nervous as ave never been/done this before looking for more information on what's it's like? And any hot couples/ladies like to adopt me and take me along with them one night xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *haz92Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Nothing to be nervous about you will soon realise that within about 5 minutes of being there. I was once like you and I've been countless times It's a good crowd that go everyone is really friendly and will do their best to make you feel welcome x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It is a great place and will be made feel welcome as soon as you step foot in the place friendly laid back and fun.by the time you leave you will feel as if you have known people for years....xx

Thank you

"Nothing to be nervous about you will soon realise that within about 5 minutes of being there. I was once like you and I've been countless times It's a good crowd that go everyone is really friendly and will do their best to make you feel welcome x"
thank you

Get you self down and if we are there we will say hi.

Will look into what's coming up and see of am off work that weekend

By *oftSwingDuoCouple  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Julie and I were exactly like you ... didn't know what to expect and we were bricking it LOL.

Within 5 minutes we felt so comfortable, not only after receiving a wee tour from the staff ... but the fellow guests are lovely and really help.

It's so much easier for a couple being the 2 of use lol

By *oftSwingDuoCouple  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Sorry, for some reason I sent this as a private message when it should have been a forum reply.

Find a couple / single fem going the same night as you and tag along with them ... at least it gives you someone to initially chat with when you arrive.

Or if you're going yourself then arrive early, ask for a tour, head to the kitchen to pour yourself a drink and within a few minutes you'll be gabbing away to random people

It's great fun

"Sorry, for some reason I sent this as a private message when it should have been a forum reply.

Find a couple / single fem going the same night as you and tag along with them ... at least it gives you someone to initially chat with when you arrive.

Or if you're going yourself then arrive early, ask for a tour, head to the kitchen to pour yourself a drink and within a few minutes you'll be gabbing away to random people

It's great fun "

this is your best bet ,come early and head for the kitchen as with all good nights the party hub is the kitchen-and I'm too old to adopt you anyway

By *ikchattyfellahMan  over a year ago

Greenock

Happy to go along on a non obligation basis as I'm in the same boat as yourself, be good to know that there'd be someone as new as myself!

A) You're female so you are at an advantage straight away,

B) There are plenty of both sexes who will be interested: Double bonus

C) Once you've partaken, if your face fits you'll be well away...

D) Retires behind the sanger having pulled the pin on the grenade......

Last two postees- absolute crawlers/chancers mind you I don't blame you

We went there for the first time on sat. Was really gd zero pressure to do anything and the ppl there were very welcoming

By *-and-LCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Would echo pretty much what everyone else has said. Hosts are fantastic, the staff are great and the people are all very friendly and welcoming. You'll very quickly lose any nerves you might have and I'm sure you'll have a great time. We've been to a few clubs down south and none of them compare for us.

we are a mf cpl and have never been. we would like to attend on friday 1st Aug if u want to meet up before and we can go in together? pm us if interested

Hi looking for a partner for go regular to cjs

Wouldn't mind trying this myself looking for new experiences so mail me if you can help

By *hmed7894Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Looking to try cjs but nervous as ave never been/done this before looking for more information on what's it's like? And any hot couples/ladies like to adopt me and take me along with them one night xx"

I will adopt u and take you not a problem but I'm not a female will make do ? Lol

How dressy/sexy should u go? Would hate to walk with nipple tassels and a smile and find everyone else dressed x

By *reakchicCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

"How dressy/sexy should u go? Would hate to walk with nipple tassels and a smile and find everyone else dressed x"

On a normal night, usually just wear what you would on a night out with something more sexy underneath. You can even take something with you to change into later on in the night.

» Add a new message to this topic