FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > right good rant...

right good rant...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm in need of one today me thinks.

I love the single guys on here 99% of the time but when you say NO it means fecking NO & no social meet/endless chat on messages will 'talk me into bed'!!!

Anyone else care to join me in the grumpy corner today? I have cake & chocolate

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uttyMan  over a year ago

Local to you maybe

Too late, had my grump earlier

Wee power nap, red bull and bite to eat soon banished it

Life's too short to be down and grumpy

By *ikchattyfellahMan  over a year ago

Greenock

"I'm in need of one today me thinks.

I love the single guys on here 99% of the time but when you say NO it means fecking NO & no social meet/endless chat on messages will 'talk me into bed'!!!

Anyone else care to join me in the grumpy corner today? I have cake & chocolate "

So.... What exactly are you saying then? It doesn't necessarily have to be the bed?

So.... What exactly are you saying then? It doesn't necessarily have to be the bed? "

Good one funny guy

Greenock

So.... What exactly are you saying then? It doesn't necessarily have to be the bed?

Good one funny guy "

Ahh, don't put me on the 'list'..... Short sharp punishment, just slap me instead!

Good one funny guy

Ahh, don't put me on the 'list'..... Short sharp punishment, just slap me instead! "

What list do you want put on lol?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Anyone else care to join me in the grumpy corner today? I have cake & chocolate "

a lady having a rant and ready to go on a suger rush. Where is the fecking exit door???

My boss is a fuckwit, needle dicked spunk bubble and I have spent the best part of the last 3hrs trying to come up with more and more ingenious ways of seeing him shuffle off this mortal coil. The last one involved 1000 paper cuts and a tank full of ravenous Pirahna! I'm knackered, aching all over and it's Monday why won't the cunt just fuck off and die??

By *uttyMan  over a year ago

Local to you maybe

"My boss is a fuckwit, needle dicked spunk bubble and I have spent the best part of the last 3hrs trying to come up with more and more ingenious ways of seeing him shuffle off this mortal coil. The last one involved 1000 paper cuts and a tank full of ravenous Pirahna! I'm knackered, aching all over and it's Monday why won't the cunt just fuck off and die??

"

Feeling better lol

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Sorry I've nothing to rant about I'm still smiling from the weekend, and even though I'm aching all over it's a woohoo what a night kinda ache

But if there's cake or chocolate I'm in

Had my melt down grumpy bitch episode,

Had a soak in the bath now relaxing in my dressing gown feeling good with myself again,

Only one thing wish I could say sorry to the person that received it, but hey ho

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"My boss is a fuckwit, needle dicked spunk bubble and I have spent the best part of the last 3hrs trying to come up with more and more ingenious ways of seeing him shuffle off this mortal coil. The last one involved 1000 paper cuts and a tank full of ravenous Pirahna! I'm knackered, aching all over and it's Monday why won't the cunt just fuck off and die?? "

Haha best rant I've read for ages

[Removed by poster at 28/07/14 14:02:35]

Greenock

Good one funny guy

Ahh, don't put me on the 'list'..... Short sharp punishment, just slap me instead!

What list do you want put on lol?"

Not the 'right that's it, no talking to them ever again' list anyways..

Happier to be on friends list instead!

Sorry i will stop the messaging now

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Happy girly here just now.

Had my rant the other night when I got called a racist for telling someone I wasn't into black guys

"My boss is a fuckwit, needle dicked spunk bubble and I have spent the best part of the last 3hrs trying to come up with more and more ingenious ways of seeing him shuffle off this mortal coil. The last one involved 1000 paper cuts and a tank full of ravenous Pirahna! I'm knackered, aching all over and it's Monday why won't the cunt just fuck off and die?? "

Wow! That was some rant, you should win a prize for that one!

Got my rant out earlier at a naughty pussy cat who when I'd finished...tutted and sashayed off!!! The cheek of her!!! That's it for today...back to happy now.

Ffs talk abt stealing someone's post lol, brilliant Mr, made me laugh

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

"Happy girly here just now.

Had my rant the other night when I got called a racist for telling someone I wasn't into black guys "

I got called homophobic and biphobic cos I won't meet bi/bi curious guys. Couldn't be arsed ranting!!!! Lol

Anyone else care to join me in the grumpy corner today? I have cake & chocolate Sorry i will stop the messaging now "

Yes please lol

I'm quite happy but will always have something to rant about lol

Expectations. I hate when you do something and others have some sort of expectation about you. If I know what someone expects of me, it makes me more inclined to do the total opposite or just walk away. When it comes to fab, I do what I want, when I want and however the hell I want lol I will never want and don't want to live up to anyone's expectations other than my own

Lx

First time I read it I saw "paper clips".... I thought ...death by stationery items????? These specs!!!

"My boss is a fuckwit, needle dicked spunk bubble and I have spent the best part of the last 3hrs trying to come up with more and more ingenious ways of seeing him shuffle off this mortal coil. The last one involved 1000 paper cuts and a tank full of ravenous Pirahna! I'm knackered, aching all over and it's Monday why won't the cunt just fuck off and die??

Ffs talk abt stealing someone's post lol, brilliant Mr, made me laugh "

Sorry LMN I thought it was like group therapy and we had just to get our own individual rants off our chest. Didn't mean to hijack the post.

Fab rants? On the whole my time on here has been very enjoyable and I've met some fantastic people, met some on Saturday night in fact. You'll always get people who are pushy, who won't take no for answer it's how you deal with them that matters. If you can stay polite, courteous and civil as they become more increasingly nasty it says more about you than it does about them.

P.S My boss is still a cunt and I'm now imagining him having been smeared in bovril being lowered into a pit full of half starved rabid Rottweilers

Sorry LMN I thought it was like group therapy and we had just to get our own individual rants off our chest. Didn't mean to hijack the post.

Fab rants? On the whole my time on here has been very enjoyable and I've met some fantastic people, met some on Saturday night in fact. You'll always get people who are pushy, who won't take no for answer it's how you deal with them that matters. If you can stay polite, courteous and civil as they become more increasingly nasty it says more about you than it does about them.

P.S My boss is still a cunt and I'm now imagining him having been smeared in bovril being lowered into a pit full of half starved rabid Rottweilers"

Your always welcome on my posts lol. Send your boss my way today because I'm honestly the most anti-social crabbit if looks could kill moods today x

P.S My boss is still a cunt and I'm now imagining him having been smeared in bovril being lowered into a pit full of half starved rabid Rottweilers

Your always welcome on my posts lol. Send your boss my way today because I'm honestly the most anti-social crabbit if looks could kill moods today x"

It would have to be slow, very painful and hideous to see, think you could manage? If so the prick is getting bound, gagged, thrown in the back if a van and delivered to your door lol

Your always welcome on my posts lol. Send your boss my way today because I'm honestly the most anti-social crabbit if looks could kill moods today x

It would have to be slow, very painful and hideous to see, think you could manage? If so the prick is getting bound, gagged, thrown in the back if a van and delivered to your door lol"

Absolutely lol

a lady having a rant and ready to go on a suger rush. Where is the fecking exit door??? "

They are all locked haha

Good one funny guy

What list do you want put on lol?

Not the 'right that's it, no talking to them ever again' list anyways..

Happier to be on friends list instead! "

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Cake and chocolate... yes please.

Todays rant is people making judgments about my relationship.

Yes I have a boyfriend, yes he knows I am on fab - he's my back-up buddy, yes I have permission to meet. He's not into this, and knows I am. He's happy and it works for us. That does not give you the right to say my sex life with him is obviously shit before I need more... and nor is he a cuck or less of a man for "not being enough"

He is enough for all I want in a relationship, but sexually I do not want to be a one man woman - I want other men, couples and women, and as long as he is happy with that, its nothing to do with you!

Any chance of a coffee with the cake?

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

P.S My boss is still a cunt and I'm now imagining him having been smeared in bovril being lowered into a pit full of half starved rabid Rottweilers"

Rottweilers are more likely to lick him to death, I know that's what my lad would do lol!!

Rottweilers are more likely to lick him to death, I know that's what my lad would do lol!!"

Damn that one had taken me ages to come up with as well!

"Cake and chocolate... yes please.

Yes I have a boyfriend, yes he knows I am on fab - he's my back-up buddy, yes I have permission to meet. He's not into this, and knows I am. He's happy and it works for us. That does not give you the right to say my sex life with him is obviously shit before I need more... and nor is he a cuck or less of a man for "not being enough"

He is enough for all I want in a relationship, but sexually I do not want to be a one man woman - I want other men, couples and women, and as long as he is happy with that, its nothing to do with you!

"

large coffee & lots of chocolate cake coming your way hunni xx

"Cake and chocolate... yes please.

large coffee & lots of chocolate cake coming your way hunni xx"

Bless you LMN, you're a sweetheart

People saying that you can't be happily married and swingers, as there's not enough trust in the world for it,

Martin and I are very happily married I get on his nerves and he gets on mine,

He can normally calm me down when I get hacked off with someone, unless that person let's me down big time,

This works for us and we trust each other

"People saying that you can't be happily married and swingers, as there's not enough trust in the world for it,

He can normally calm me down when I get hacked off with someone, unless that person let's me down big time,

This works for us and we trust each other "

Aww ignore the eejits hunni, your a lovely woman with a great hubby so feck what everyone else thinks xx

Llf, I have a fantastic hubby and a great playmate for through the week

Just as well I work in a bakers cause I can have my cake and eat it,

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

"People saying that you can't be happily married and swingers, as there's not enough trust in the world for it,

This works for us and we trust each other

Aww ignore the eejits hunni, your a lovely woman with a great hubby so feck what everyone else thinks xx"

"Llf, I have a fantastic hubby and a great playmate for through the week

Just as well I work in a bakers cause I can have my cake and eat it, "

Enough Mrs lol, don't make us all jealous. Although I must admit I'm in such a good wee mood now after a lovely man cheered me up x

Falkirk

I've got one or two I'd like to see shuffle off this mortal coil, can I add them to your list please?

I've got one or two I'd like to see shuffle off this mortal coil, can I add them to your list please? "

If you can supply a shovel, a bag of quick lime and an alibi for me you've got a deal!

Hahaha hope he wasn't in a mankini

Pig farm

about half a dozen pigs + 1 body + overnight = problem gone...

its why they tell you never to piss off a pig farmer

Falkirk

"Pig farm

its why they tell you never to piss off a pig farmer"

Says a woman in the know

By *ee-YinWoman  over a year ago

nr bathgate

I had my rant last night xx feel much better today xx

Although one thing that gets on my diddies is the old random "fancy a meet" message!! READ MY PROFILE YOU HALF WIT xx you'll see I don't

"I had my rant last night xx feel much better today xx

Although one thing that gets on my diddies is the old random "fancy a meet" message!! READ MY PROFILE YOU HALF WIT xx you'll see I don't "

Lol brilliant

"Pig farm

its why they tell you never to piss off a pig farmer"

This woman is definitely on my wave length!

"Pig farm

its why they tell you never to piss off a pig farmer

This woman is definitely on my wave length!"

Defo a plan

» Add a new message to this topic