FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > swinging acceptance

swinging acceptance

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1 OP   Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Ok someone asked for a decent post on swinging so how about this one.

Do you think there will ever come a day where swinging will be accepted and not frowned upon? Imaging a swingers parade a bit like gay pride

So do you think one day it will be perfectly normal to be a swinger?... Discuss

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I hope not , dont think there would be as much fun if it was more open , we enjoy our dirty little secrets

There would need to be a seriously radical change in the perception of sex in the country which would take generations of education to get over the almost Calvanist attitudes of today

Not in my lifetime I'm afraid

I'm with dirty mad on this

I like having a secret that's just for me and jas to know

Plus ... Why would I want to discuss our sex life with anyone else?

Auds x

Some want to keep it secret,some are happy to admit they are swingers,and for many I'd say they are scared to admit they are swingers for fear of what people might think of them.

I'm not talking about announcing it to the world I just ment that if and when you decided to tell someone your a swinger it would be nice to be able to do that and be accepted for your lifestyle choice.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

What is swinging ? For the most part most consenting adults will have taken part in what is termed swinging anyways I dont think its that frowned upon nowadays my family dont know about fab but they do know I have a very open sex life also I think being gay or bi there is and was far greater opposition hence the need for a parade

"What is swinging ? For the most part most consenting adults will have taken part in what is termed swinging anyways I dont think its that frowned upon nowadays my family dont know about fab but they do know I have a very open sex life also I think being gay or bi there is and was far greater opposition hence the need for a parade "
To me swinging is a lifestyle choice and about being sexually liberated.

Gay pride to me is about people standing up and saying yes I'm gay and proud of it,not I'm gay accept me, altho that is what the parades are mostly about.. Being accepted.

I think in everyday life people just want to be accepted for who they are.

» Add a new message to this topic