FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > blocked

blocked

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How do know. If someone. Has blocked. You

Just wondering.??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you see them posting on a thread try and look at their profile and you won't be able to.

"If you see them posting on a thread try and look at their profile and you won't be able to. "
ok so I could. Be blocked. By hundreds. Of peeps. And wouldn't. Know. Then?

"If you see them posting on a thread try and look at their profile and you won't be able to. ok so I could. Be blocked. By hundreds. Of peeps. And wouldn't. Know. Then? "

The message that comes up tells you that you can't _iew the profile for one of three reasons:

1) You've blocked them

2) They've blocked you

3) Admin has suspended the account your trying to _iew

Process of elimination!

Yea I get wot your saying. Mate

But wot I mean is unless you click on there profile you would. Never know??

Yea I get wot your saying. Mate

But wot I mean is unless you click on there profile you would. Never know??

That's it chief, until you go to have a sneaky peak you'll never know

Im blocked by a couple on here,dunno why as i cant recall having even spoken to them

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

I thought you'd blocked yourself again jack

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Im blocked by a couple on here,dunno why as i cant recall having even spoken to them "
I'm blocked by many on here and dont know why either but then again I've blocked many and they won't know why either.

What grates me are people who question you publicly for blocking when they know full well why the block is there lol

Folk block for many reasons

By *rjandmrskCouple  over a year ago

West Dunbartonshire

Use block daily lust is moooooasive lol. K x

I've blocked myself but I keep escaping

Don't you think it weird. Tho you could. Be on here for months. And not know. People. Hate you and block you and you wouldn't. Know.

I need to lie down that is all

I need to be liked someone blocking me kills me

I don't block because I hate

Don't know anyone enough on here to hate?

Myself personally block for many reasons folk that can't take no for am answer folk that have been nasty folk that when I see their _iews on the forum I know we would never in a million yrs would we ever meet . Saves time n effort

"I don't block because I hate

Myself personally block for many reasons folk that can't take no for am answer folk that have been nasty folk that when I see their _iews on the forum I know we would never in a million yrs would we ever meet . Saves time n effort "

Thread goes quiet for a while whilst the masses go n check,,,,,,

I seriously doubt most are bothered lol

"I need to be liked someone blocking me kills me "
let it go mate!!

"I don't block because I hate

Myself personally block for many reasons folk that can't take no for am answer folk that have been nasty folk that when I see their _iews on the forum I know we would never in a million yrs would we ever meet . Saves time n effort "

Thats the exact same reasons I have

I dont do rude or nasty people hence I block as these are not people I'd want to spend any time with.

"Don't you think it weird. Tho you could. Be on here for months. And not know. People. Hate you and block you and you wouldn't. Know.

I need to lie down that is all "

I'm confused. Why does it matter?

I'm pretty sure if you're blocked without having spoken to them then they don't hate you as they don't know you.

People seem to get het up enough being blocked by people they've been speaking to without having to worry about being blocked by people they don't know!

Only block assholes , so my list is very small

"I seriously doubt most are bothered lol"
honestly. I would. Be bothered. If someone. Blocked. Me who obviously. Doesn't. Know. Me. I don't. Mind admitting. That. If you worked in a large office. An half. A dozen people. We're giving. You the cold shoulder for no reason. I think I would. Be bothered. Yea I would!!

By *rjandmrskCouple  over a year ago

West Dunbartonshire

We mostly block folk we have said no too on more than one occasion with numerous profiles as they keep on asking but send same pics. We also block folk who after speaking too decide that we do not want to meet, saves u wondering if have spoken with these people before. Its nothing personal its just easier to filter out thats all. If we click on a profile and we cant _iew it either we blocked them or they blocked us not bothered we move on to next profile we fancy. Keeps it simple and I am easily confused haha. K x

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

blocking & being blocked is more often than not: a blessing

By *lba The ScotMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

"I seriously doubt most are bothered lolhonestly. I would. Be bothered. If someone. Blocked. Me who obviously. Doesn't. Know. Me. I don't. Mind admitting. That. If you worked in a large office. An half. A dozen people. We're giving. You the cold shoulder for no reason. I think I would. Be bothered. Yea I would!! "

I have blocked loads of people. If I message someone, and they don't have the will to bother with a reply, I block them. In that way, I keep a record of who I have speculatively contacted.

Yeah...it means I have an ever decreasing pool of potential suitors, but at least I can never be accused of pestering someone.

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

Does it matter if someone from a website blocks you.? Back to reality here it's a website lol if people block you then you and them ain't gonna ever meet and spend time together .

"I seriously doubt most are bothered lolhonestly. I would. Be bothered. If someone. Blocked. Me who obviously. Doesn't. Know. Me. I don't. Mind admitting. That. If you worked in a large office. An half. A dozen people. We're giving. You the cold shoulder for no reason. I think I would. Be bothered. Yea I would!!

I have blocked loads of people. If I message someone, and they don't have the will to bother with a reply, I block them. In that way, I keep a record of who I have speculatively contacted.

Yeah...it means I have an ever decreasing pool of potential suitors, but at least I can never be accused of pestering someone.

"

Whats the timescale for people deemed to of not replied?

Good reason i ask, had some pretty positive upbeat replies a few days even a week after messaging.

We only have 4 people blocked on our profile . No interest whatsoever in any of those people . Bridges burned and in the past where they belong . Oh and one asshole also other than that not big on blocking .. life too short to be that bothered . If folk don't like us or want to speak then they can block us as they please .

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

Not sure if we've ever been blocked by anyone.

We've blocked quite a few people though, occasionally with couples it's just because we're looking for different things but sometimes it's for other reasons. Singles we block for a variety of reasons, none of them good

"Does it matter if someone from a website blocks you.? Back to reality here it's a website lol if people block you then you and them ain't gonna ever meet and spend time together . "

By *aintmikeMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Some people choose to block and thats up to them,,Sometimes its necessary and Sometimes it shows ignorance but its everybodys prerogative,, mine, i tend just to let it go,,there are plenty nice people on here ,who have manners.

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

"Does it matter if someone from a website blocks you.? Back to reality here it's a website lol if people block you then you and them ain't gonna ever meet and spend time together . "

Exactly

Exactly this Found out today someone i dont know from Adam, haven't spoken to, no connection, has me blocked. I could worry about it, wasting valuable time and effort or I could do as I do..and not give a rat's pitooty! The block function is there to be used....and I do, for a myriad of reasons. Its a website full of strangers to me. Those I connect with are way more important than the ones who don't like me....

By *orteMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I understand why people get upset. It is the digital equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears and going la la la la la la. No way to communicate with you. In some ways it would be better if your profile just disappeared.

I take a fairly philosophical _iew. If someone blocks me they sure don't want to meet so they are saving us both time.

I dont block easily to be honest and half the people on my block list I blocked a long long time ago and for most of them ive no idea why I blocked them in the first place, but there is always a reason and thats good enough for me

and vice versa if someone has chosen to block me

By *aucy MikeCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

We're a bit miffed to recently find we've been blocked by a couple that we met at a party and were nothing but courteous to. We'd messaged before and after the party and everything was ok as far as we knew and now we're persona non grata . Sx

"We're a bit miffed to recently find we've been blocked by a couple that we met at a party and were nothing but courteous to. We'd messaged before and after the party and everything was ok as far as we knew and now we're persona non grata . Sx"
maybe it was accidental? I know I've accidently blocked while on my phone due to fat fingers lol xx

By *em4ejacWoman  over a year ago

Cougarville

Is there a limit to how many people you can block ? I've blockedd many and they appear back messaging as if nothing ever happened . This happens frequently , hope admin doesn't lift the block after so long thinking we wouldn't notice .

» Add a new message to this topic