FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Do ugly guys have fun here?

Do ugly guys have fun here?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been on here before and dipped my toe in a bit. The two couples I met from here were lovely. Since re joining I have had a lot of "not my type" I appreciate that and I'm sure anyone I spoke to would verify. So I guess my question is what is everyone's type?

I'm no joeybessex but I'm not Shane macgowan either

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Looks aren't a big issue for me since I'm no oil painting myself. I prefer someone I can have a good gab with, easy going & knows how to enjoy themselves x

There are no ugly guys here, we are all handsome hunks.

In our heads.

Thats a big question lol

Everyone has different likes and types of people they go for. And even then, its likely to change depending on mood, place, circumstances and company.

I have a 'type' that I usually go for and fancy, but some that may catch my eye that are so far from what I usually like and thats cool. I'm forever changing my mood on things and would never be able to stick to one certain thing.

Just have to be patient and continue with a good positive attitude on here. Thats the way you'll be successful and get what you want from the site.

Lx

No matter what you look like

Some will say no thanks

And others will say cooooerrrrr

Everyone's tastes are different

Don't let anyone say different and defo don't think you are ugly

Auds x

"Thats a big question lol

Everyone has different likes and types of people they go for. And even then, its likely to change depending on mood, place, circumstances and company.

I have a 'type' that I usually go for and fancy, but some that may catch my eye that are so far from what I usually like and thats cool. I'm forever changing my mood on things and would never be able to stick to one certain thing.

Just have to be patient and continue with a good positive attitude on here. Thats the way you'll be successful and get what you want from the site.

Lx"

lovely reply , I wish more would adhere to your philosophy, relax chat and joke you'll be fine mate, get in these lovely ladies heads first ,in a nice funny way , a d you'll be fine e

Lx"

lovely reply , I wish more would adhere to your philosophy, relax chat and joke you'll be fine mate, get in these lovely ladies heads first ,in a nice funny way , a d you'll be fine e

Fuck yeah

Face like a Rottweiler licking piss off of nettles.....had so much fun on here it beggars belief!

Some good replys. Thanks for the advice. I'm not saying I'm ugly maybe the title was a bit much lol

Just a little frustrated as I thought it was the guys that were supposed to be a pain in the ass on here. I agree that what you fancy can change from time to time. I love someone who is well mannered and loves lots of foreplay leading to something sensual but other times I just want someone a little freaky who wants to just go for it

In terms of looks I don't mind as long as your nice and don't take anything to serious as I have terrible jokes and I'm never serious

"No matter what you look like

Some will say no thanks

And others will say cooooerrrrr

Everyone's tastes are different

Don't let anyone say different and defo don't think you are ugly

Auds x"

agrees with that totally taste n preference differs with each person personality alone can be attractive in a person

By *ee-YinWoman  over a year ago

nr bathgate

[Removed by poster at 19/08/14 18:01:39]

By *ee-YinWoman  over a year ago

nr bathgate

Lx"

Totally agree xx

Lx"

I am one ugly fucker and i have to say proud off it and it hasn't stopped me meeting new people for play or a good old social so there

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Yup

"Yup "

Right. After. Making. A woman. Squirt. That's next on ma list to make a woman

Cooeeeerrrrr!!

"Right. After. Making. A woman. Squirt. That's next on ma list to make a woman

Cooeeeerrrrr!! "

Save time Jack....go for both at once!!!

Cooeeeerrrrr!!

Save time Jack....go for both at once!!! "

ok but I may need.more. Training!!

Auld and ugly and had and continue to have fun

Its what you make it

Cooeeeerrrrr!! "

Me Me me see you at the place I last saw you

Cooeeeerrrrr!! "

Am I missing something here either that made no sense or I don't know what coooeeeeerr is? Sorry guys maybe it's to early I'm the morning :/

Had at least 6 women in past two days telling me I am too ugly to get any fun here. Must be true

By *othianGuy41Man  over a year ago

Eureka

You're only ugly if you've a shit personality. People who put others down for their looks are ugly! Beauty comes from within.

By *adbury girlWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"Had at least 6 women in past two days telling me I am too ugly to get any fun here. Must be true"

Did they actually say ugly? That’s just rude, we all have different tastes so what one finds attractive another doesn’t but doesn’t mean anyone is ugly.

At least you can tick those ones off your list so you don’t message them again

Well ive been called both ugly and fat, sometimes both on here so who knows

They did forget to add short and part wookie but didn't want to pull them up on missing those out lol

Had the boak reply!I asked how you can judge someone when you have no pics up yourself?Smoking hot lady wanted to meet no questions asked.

"You're only ugly if you've a shit personality. People who put others down for their looks are ugly! Beauty comes from within. "

... and shines too, well said

By *cotyguyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Had at least 6 women in past two days telling me I am too ugly to get any fun here. Must be true"

Bloody hell mate you are doing well here.... To get 6 folk to even reply to you is a bloody miricle in its own right...

So many moan that all they get is shit 1 line "hey Howz u?" messages then delete messages unread where folk have made a real effort.

Yeah I do pretty well

One person's Bernard Manning is another's Benedict Cumberbatch.

aye I have shitloads of fun here

Would never call someone ugly. Not in my nature . Everyone is beautiful in theyre own particular way ?

There's some really ugly fucking foods out there. But I don't eat with my eye's. The pleasure is in the taste.

A good personality is a far better pleasure than a great looking person with a black heart.

I would rather spend my time with people laughing and having fun, than spending time with people who only care about how they look.

Pleasures in the mind, it's not on your face.

Well really does it matter?

If someone can rock your boat,

Let them...

By *ephirothMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

No they do not.

By *ixie and adamCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

You’ve actually written on your own profile that you’re “really ugly.” Maybe people are put off by your negative opinion of yourself, rather than how you look? Confidence is an attractive quality.

Everyone finds different people nice to look at. If you keep looking, you’ll find someone with whom there mutual attraction. It may not be an immediate thing but it isn’t for many of us. Good luck.

» Add a new message to this topic