FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > theres

theres

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

not that many folk post in the Scotland forum eh

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"not that many folk post in the Scotland forum eh "
lol theres a surprise .i put a thread up l.nite and apart from 2 ppl...i got hee haw....

lol,,its true theres about 6 or 7 folk that regularly post n that's it or that's how it seems.

not complaining just wondering

"not that many folk post in the Scotland forum eh lol theres a surprise .i put a thread up l.nite and apart from 2 ppl...i got hee haw...."
Mabes. It was late at night??

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

it's better than it used to be there seems more posters

"lol,,its true theres about 6 or 7 folk that regularly post n that's it or that's how it seems.

not complaining just wondering "

lol 6 or 7 ur doin ok....one of my replies was cos i asked him too lol....gettin fed up bein 'invisible'

Naebody likes me..everybody hates me..think ah'll go eat worms... Haha.. (referring to me..not op)

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Naebody likes me..everybody hates me..think ah'll go eat worms... Haha.. (referring to me..not op)"

Aww (((hugs))) sometimes I feel like a thread killer too..... Lost count the amount of times it's happened

Although it's very rare I start threads

"Naebody likes me..everybody hates me..think ah'll go eat worms... Haha.. (referring to me..not op)

Aww (((hugs))) sometimes I feel like a thread killer too..... Lost count the amount of times it's happened

Although it's very rare I start threads "

no fun when you have a genuiene opinion and you end up getting ripped to shreds by others in the clique or sent to the naughty step

"Naebody likes me..everybody hates me..think ah'll go eat worms... Haha.. (referring to me..not op)

Although it's very rare I start threads

no fun when you have a genuiene opinion and you end up getting ripped to shreds by others in the clique or sent to the naughty step "

i just say 'fuck them' (not literally) ye understand.......if u have summit to chat about then open a thread...im sure u will find out the cliquey ones eventually lol

And ty for the hugs lol....

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

"clique"? zzzzzzzzzz

I tend to avoid some threads or posters so I don't end up with a cold ass especially the poor hard done by people when they should look at the bigger picture ..... zipping my lips now

och there loads.... Of the same folk

lol,,can I just point out im not being critical just noticing how few folk post anything,,lol why are folk getting grumpy ffs

""clique"? zzzzzzzzzz"
am i boring u bothy

think its time the regular posters gave up posting and then there will be no forum and everyone will be happy

"lol,,can I just point out im not being critical just noticing how few folk post anything,,lol why are folk getting grumpy ffs"

You ask a question do you not want anyone's _iews like?

"think its time the regular posters gave up posting and then there will be no forum and everyone will be happy "

No keep posting wouldn't be a forum without posters

"think its time the regular posters gave up posting and then there will be no forum and everyone will be happy "
batman...why u bein a bitch lol

"not that many folk post in the Scotland forum eh och there loads.... Of the same folk "

You start posting threads then? ????

near Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 29/08/14 12:01:17]

"not that many folk post in the Scotland forum eh och there loads.... Of the same folk

You start posting threads then? ????"

I frequently do

I post comments to threads that catch my eye n avoid a few lol added couple threads when i started posting on forum n must say were welcomed with good comments no sure if iv killed any yet

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Ok, back to the original question at hand.......

When you consider the sheer volume of users on Fab, then yes, it's very surprising how few use the forums.

But, a lot lurk as well but very very rarely post.

I guess it's like anything in life, lots will look but few will be brave enough to give it a try and even fewer will persevere with it

(Of course, that's just my take on it)

jesus wish youd all stop being so negative,,no wonder theres so few posting

"Ok, back to the original question at hand.......

When you consider the sheer volume of users on Fab, then yes, it's very surprising how few use the forums.

I guess it's like anything in life, lots will look but few will be brave enough to give it a try and even fewer will persevere with it

(Of course, that's just my take on it) "

at last a sensible answer

(Of course, that's just my take on it) "

tottally agree with you i never posted on forums last time i was on here i was a lurker as its called lol id rather say a browser waznt brave enuff to add comments but glad this time round i have

well its a good night from him and a good night from me

Falkirk

at last a sensible answer"

Shhhhhhhh - don't say that, I've got a reputation to uphold

at last a sensible answer

Shhhhhhhh - don't say that, I've got a reputation to uphold "

No worries Andy, we all know cake changes everything

So ....

Someone post and the usual suspects all take the huff

Says it all lol

Get over yourself people

You say more should post but when they do you make fun of them or take the huff if anyone dare slag your forum?

Maybe the " lurkers " as you put it are scare to post or can't be arsed as they know the usual suspects will jump on it to make it their own again?

My opinion as per

As a usual suspect I now stand a side and leave you all be

Taking the huff you mean boy?

No one is saying not to post

Just not to over ride every post?

No huff but I also feel I don't hijack any posts I more contribute I have even seen my put a comment on a post cause I see the person is new and they have had no replays just sick of the negativity so have made the decision to step back and let new people post

But can't you see more and more seperate ... Old and new posters are all saying the same thing about the Scottish forum being clique not just us moaners?

I personal speak to everyone and anyone and answer any question posted to me or about me but that's only my opinion. I have browsed other forums on here and they have the same topics posted as we do infact a lot more snog marry avoid than we do and the all seem to think they have a clique

near Glasgow

Oh for goodness sake!!!

The usual culprits??

Etc etc etc!!

By *bi_scotlandTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow

I'm a lurker who only posts very occasionally. I wouldn't say other posters are putting me off posting, it's more a case of that I have better things to do most of the time.

However I've read a couple of these threads now and it seems that any discussion does seem to get shouted down under the banner of 'negativity'. As adults there's nothing wrong with disagreement, in fact there would be something far wrong if there wasn't any. Trying to quell any sort of adult discussion or disgareement by claiming those that disagree are 'negative' is actually a form of passive aggression.

"So ....

Says it all lol

Get over yourself people

You say more should post but when they do you make fun of them or take the huff if anyone dare slag your forum?

Maybe the " lurkers " as you put it are scare to post or can't be arsed as they know the usual suspects will jump on it to make it their own again?

My opinion as per "

"I'm a lurker who only posts very occasionally. I wouldn't say other posters are putting me off posting, it's more a case of that I have better things to do most of the time.

However I've read a couple of these threads now and it seems that any discussion does seem to get shouted down under the banner of 'negativity'. As adults there's nothing wrong with disagreement, in fact there would be something far wrong if there wasn't any. Trying to quell any sort of adult discussion or disgareement by claiming those that disagree are 'negative' is actually a form of passive aggression."

When the glass is always half empty - I don't consider that as passive aggression - that's just my take on it

Not many post these days due to simple posts being jumped on by the same select ones that as mentioned before always think anything negative is about them .Many of the decent posters just had enough and some just reply in private , as to not be jumped on.

If all you can take /handle is nice forever rainbows and unicorns then so be it , sometimes a good decent debate gets heated but this is life .

its understandable to that some dont work have friends etc outwith this and this is their lives and they dont have anything els to do but spout rubbish , guess this is life to .

What gets on my tits is the same ones that jump on any poor poster that asks a simple question that we should all know the answer to .......we were all new once upon a time and asked questions .Then theres the slating of the poor guys with their look at me posts yet its totally fine for the select ones to post look at me posts (all in their own humour they say)totally laughable .

"So ....

Says it all lol

Get over yourself people

My opinion as per "

Well recently been a lot of new posters lately like myself but as I have said before your negativity shines through on most post so it makes me want to post welcome newbies

"Not many post these days due to simple posts being jumped on by the same select ones that as mentioned before always think anything negative is about them .Many of the decent posters just had enough and some just reply in private , as to not be jumped on.

If all you can take /handle is nice forever rainbows and unicorns then so be it , sometimes a good decent debate gets heated but this is life .

its understandable to that some dont work have friends etc outwith this and this is their lives and they dont have anything els to do but spout rubbish , guess this is life to .

What gets on my tits is the same ones that jump on any poor poster that asks a simple question that we should all know the answer to .......we were all new once upon a time and asked questions .Then theres the slating of the poor guys with their look at me posts yet its totally fine for the select ones to post look at me posts (all in their own humour they say)totally laughable .

"

Same as above seems you both have a wee good thing going if you don't like the posts don't comment is that not simple

how come when regular posters defend our self we are taking the huff or we just want unicorns and rainbows i post all the time so can some one give me on instance i have jumped a thread or ruined it

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I did think it was better

"Not many post these days due to simple posts being jumped on by the same select ones that as mentioned before always think anything negative is about them .Many of the decent posters just had enough and some just reply in private , as to not be jumped on.

Same as above seems you both have a wee good thing going if you don't like the posts don't comment is that not simple "

seems you like to always quote anything I post , great to have followers huh ! Or is it you dont want to blow your cover on your other profile

Oh dear...this could get messy

aww well that's life

I thought things were improved also but its becoming clear that no matter what or how some people post they are going to be accused of collusion. If a new person posts a controversial or ridiculous thread is negative response not permissible because they may be "put off"? Can we not ALL say our piece, within the rules.... or is forum not actually open?

Same as above seems you both have a wee good thing going if you don't like the posts don't comment is that not simple seems you like to always quote anything I post , great to have followers huh ! Or is it you dont want to blow your cover on your other profile "

Follower? Eh sorry but no thanks also fake profile ? Why would anyone want to make one find it difficult trying to get a meet on this one never mind having two

"I'm a lurker who only posts very occasionally. I wouldn't say other posters are putting me off posting, it's more a case of that I have better things to do most of the time.

However I've read a couple of these threads now and it seems that any discussion does seem to get shouted down under the banner of 'negativity'. As adults there's nothing wrong with disagreement, in fact there would be something far wrong if there wasn't any. Trying to quell any sort of adult discussion or disgareement by claiming those that disagree are 'negative' is actually a form of passive aggression."

Sorry I did not start this post

A newbie did

Says it all

Yes it is getting better I thought also

Some good posts

Some posts

But that's the forums

As iv been told many times

If you don't agree it like done post?

Which I don't but a lot of folk do even if they have no interest in the topic?

That's my point if it's a lighthearted post cool fire away with the flirting and joking

But if it's not don't try to turn it into 1?

However I've read a couple of these threads now and it seems that any discussion does seem to get shouted down under the banner of 'negativity'. As adults there's nothing wrong with disagreement, in fact there would be something far wrong if there wasn't any. Trying to quell any sort of adult discussion or disgareement by claiming those that disagree are 'negative' is actually a form of passive aggression. "

so cause i don't agree that am in a clique i am aggressive

"Sorry I did not start this post

A newbie did

Says it all

Some good posts

Some posts

But that's the forums

That's my point if it's a lighthearted post cool fire away with the flirting and joking

"

eh im not a newbie,ive been on sites like this for years.

I did not start this thread so folk could argue.

pointless

By *bi_scotlandTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow

"so cause i don't agree that am in a clique i am aggressive "

That's not actually what I posted though, is it?

A newbie did

Says it all

Some good posts

Some posts

But that's the forums

pointless"

Sorry Mikki

A newbie did

Says it all

Some good posts

Some posts

But that's the forums

pointlessSorry Mikki "

lol,,that's ok,,just seems silly folk arguing bout this.

Sorry

But posts like this always end up like this unfortunately

right im off to take my dog a walk even he's shaking his head in disbelief at this thread.

woof woof!

Have a fab n sexy weekend folks,XXX

Falkirk

"right im off to take my dog a walk even he's shaking his head in disbelief at this thread.

woof woof!

Have a fab n sexy weekend folks,XXX"

No, the dog is wondering why you're going out in the rain lol

Have fun in the puddles

"Sorry

But posts like this always end up like this unfortunately "

I forgive ya,x maybe you should him

Anyone want a tit wank.... ?? (just thought id lighten the mood a bit)

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

"Anyone want a tit wank.... ?? (just thought id lighten the mood a bit) "

ehhh ok

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Pmsl dont panic will be closed shortly no crossed words in acotland forums

True kola lol shame good thread

Even if folk think it was arguing

It's called debating

"Anyone want a tit wank.... ?? (just thought id lighten the mood a bit)

ehhh ok "

lol

"Pmsl dont panic will be closed shortly no crossed words in acotland forums "

Shock a rooney

near Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 29/08/14 17:24:35]

near Glasgow

"how come when regular posters defend our self we are taking the huff or we just want unicorns and rainbows i post all the time so can some one give me on instance i have jumped a thread or ruined it "

BW, ignore the negative merchants and moaners and continue doing your own thing, don't let it get to you.

This sort of post, no matter the OP's intentions brings out the usual culprits. You hear hardly a cheap from them till this sort of stuff comes along, then they crawl out from the woodwork.

Interestingly, the rest of the time the Scotland forum carries on as normal with it's wide range of subjects, some serious some nonsense.

edinburgh

I think it's time for a wine

"how come when regular posters defend our self we are taking the huff or we just want unicorns and rainbows i post all the time so can some one give me on instance i have jumped a thread or ruined it

BW, ignore the negative merchants and moaners and continue doing your own thing, don't let it get to you.

This sort of post, no matter the OP's intentions brings out the usual culprits. You hear hardly a cheap from them till this sort of stuff comes along, then they crawl out from the woodwork.

Interestingly, the rest of the time the Scotland forum carries on as normal with it's wide range of subjects, some serious some nonsense. "

TBH bothy i give up mate wish i had stayed deleted not sure if its fabs fault or just the way i feel this week away to hide for a see if I fell better in a few days

"I think it's time for a wine "

I've got a nice Tempranillo here Cutes....and a Pinot Grigio in the fridge. The time has come right enough!!!

edinburgh

"I think it's time for a wine

I've got a nice Tempranillo here Cutes....and a Pinot Grigio in the fridge. The time has come right enough!!! "

I'm on the merlot jints ..... To take away the pain

"I think it's time for a wine "

Can we place the drinks order with you

edinburgh

Can we place the drinks order with you "

Feel free to join in...... All inclusive here

"how come when regular posters defend our self we are taking the huff or we just want unicorns and rainbows i post all the time so can some one give me on instance i have jumped a thread or ruined it

Interestingly, the rest of the time the Scotland forum carries on as normal with it's wide range of subjects, some serious some nonsense. "

guess im one of the usual suspect ...why because I have an opinion and I didnt crawl out from under the woodwork I just dont post on the tat I post on what I have an opinion on

Blah blah blah...few ppl on block list lol

edinburgh

"Blah blah blah...few ppl on block list lol"

Would you like a wine?

Feel free to join in...... All inclusive here "

Could I please have a vodka ginger beer & lime

Dirtynmrspice id suspect he wasnt getting at u...but well said.....

edinburgh

Could I please have a vodka ginger beer & lime "

I need to nip out for the ginger beer ....

Interestingly, the rest of the time the Scotland forum carries on as normal with it's wide range of subjects, some serious some nonsense. guess im one of the usual suspect ...why because I have an opinion and I didnt crawl out from under the woodwork I just dont post on the tat I post on what I have an opinion on "

Do you feel guilty or what there's loads of posters on the thread why do you think it's all about you

Mikki, I have nothing to add - I just think you're HOT

"Blah blah blah...few ppl on block list lol

Would you like a wine? "

jc wouldnt mind a wee vodka...wine gives me a really sore head

"Pmsl dont panic will be closed shortly no crossed words in acotland forums "
its been going for 10 hour mate and no one has been nasty so why would it get closed

"Anyone want a tit wank.... ?? (just thought id lighten the mood a bit) "

Ohh go on then, I'll see if I can rise to the challenge

Ohh go on then, I'll see if I can rise to the challenge "

i think we both know the answer to that lol

Ohh go on then, I'll see if I can rise to the challenge i think we both know the answer to that lol"

Get yer coat, you've pulled

Ohh go on then, I'll see if I can rise to the challenge i think we both know the answer to that lol"

If he can't i am sure i can find him a wee blue pill

near Glasgow

"Pmsl dont panic will be closed shortly no crossed words in acotland forums its been going for 10 hour mate and no one has been nasty so why would it get closed "

Exactly, always doom and gloom!

coatbridge

Lol sticks and stones lets all ............pass boring

Someone mistook him as admin now he thinks he is

Think it depends on mood, topic, confidence and how often you are able to access the site.

Some things really interest me/us or make me laugh and ill comment.

Love the debates & as long as people show respect there's no reason why there shouldn't be heated debates, it's healthy to disagree and articulate your point of _iew.

If it's a topic that seems to be just between certain people or an "in joke" no point in posting as there's not much we can contribute.

Slightly irritating when decent "non fluffy" posts turn into a love in or a cake & wine topic.

Saying that I do like reading the ones that are opened as cake, wine and love in ones for the humour... Who doesn't like cake???

Dx

"Lol sticks and stones lets all ............pass boring"
I dont get this know one singled you out was just wondering why you feel it will get removed because i don't feel myself or anyone else on the thread has step out with the rules of the forum you seam to think they have ?

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Think it depends on mood, topic, confidence and how often you are able to access the site.

Some things really interest me/us or make me laugh and ill comment.

Love the debates & as long as people show respect there's no reason why there shouldn't be heated debates, it's healthy to disagree and articulate your point of _iew.

If it's a topic that seems to be just between certain people or an "in joke" no point in posting as there's not much we can contribute.

Slightly irritating when decent "non fluffy" posts turn into a love in or a cake & wine topic.

Saying that I do like reading the ones that are opened as cake, wine and love in ones for the humour... Who doesn't like cake???

Dx"

a very fair and balanced post

Ohh go on then, I'll see if I can rise to the challenge i think we both know the answer to that lolIf he can't i am sure i can find him a wee blue pill "

You're not too old to over my knee and get skelped quarter son

coatbridge

Wasnt in reply to yourself but in my bestdoom and gloom type .......... any hint of derision they have a habit of being closed shortly after

but thats not limited to scotland only happens in all forums

Ohh go on then, I'll see if I can rise to the challenge i think we both know the answer to that lolIf he can't i am sure i can find him a wee blue pill "

Brilliant boywonder love the patter

Ohh go on then, I'll see if I can rise to the challenge i think we both know the answer to that lolIf he can't i am sure i can find him a wee blue pill

You're not too old to over my knee and get skelped quarter son "

one guy i met took 2 'wee blue pills' and i still managed to wear him out....best get a packet

Ohh go on then, I'll see if I can rise to the challenge i think we both know the answer to that lolIf he can't i am sure i can find him a wee blue pill

You're not too old to over my knee and get skelped quarter son one guy i met took 2 'wee blue pills' and i still managed to wear him out....best get a packet "

Jeez i you will give that old fecker a heart attack

near Glasgow

"Someone mistook him as admin now he thinks he is "

near Glasgow

"but thats not limited to scotland only happens in all forums "

That was a funny read! Thanks guys

glad some one enjoyed it

"glad some one enjoyed it "

I did indeed! #playgroundproblems

"Blah blah blah...few ppl on block list lol"
that will be me then wtf

"Blah blah blah...few ppl on block list lolthat will be me then wtf "

Smile and wave boys just smile and wave

You are stunning!!!!!

"Blah blah blah...few ppl on block list lolthat will be me then wtf

Smile and wave boys just smile and wave "

never mind i thought she was a friend hey never mind you learn in life

"not that many folk post in the Scotland forum eh

You are stunning!!!!! "

Why thank you haha

You are stunning!!!!!

Why thank you haha "

You know I want you xx

You are stunning!!!!!

Why thank you haha

You know I want you xx "

I also know you weren't talking about me lol

According to the last post I (Mr) saw about this, admin actually said, only about 3% of members use the forums, so not surprising really

Yada yada yada!!!

Clique I agree

post on forums?? just sometimes y....

Because it always seems it's the same people shame I know a few have been banned just threw having an opinion what happend to freedom of speech!?

"Yada yada yada!!!

Clique I agree

Because it always seems it's the same people shame I know a few have been banned just threw having an opinion what happend to freedom of speech!? "

Exactly!

"Yada yada yada!!!

Clique I agree

Because it always seems it's the same people shame I know a few have been banned just threw having an opinion what happend to freedom of speech!?

Exactly! "

edinburgh

I shall just have another wine..... And carry on like usual

This is always a can of worms Mikki.

Like many others on here im tired of hearing about cliques, if anyone doesnt like particular threads or people then they can simply choose not to involve themselves.

live and let live people.

"This is always a can of worms Mikki.

Like many others on here im tired of hearing about cliques, if anyone doesnt like particular threads or people then they can simply choose not to involve themselves.

live and let live people."

It's not about likening particular threads or people!! That's insane

It's a matter of joining in on threads and no one bothering or having the decency to reply back because they are too busy replying or speaking to the ones they know

But hey hoo live and let live

"This is always a can of worms Mikki.

live and let live people.

It's not about likening particular threads or people!! That's insane

It's a matter of joining in on threads and no one bothering or having the decency to reply back because they are too busy replying or speaking to the ones they know

But hey hoo live and let live "

thanks for replying i feel special now

as for my (in)sanity dont worry that was diagnosed many moons ago

I always reckoned it was about not liking someone or what gets posted!

"I always reckoned it was about not liking someone or what gets posted! "

I never rule out meeting new ppl the ppl I have met so far are all fab people :D

But when u don't know everyone by first name and they don't speak to u when u comment I Duno wether that is not liking or ignorance or can just be ppl prefer not to speak to u lol x

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"I always reckoned it was about not liking someone or what gets posted!

I never rule out meeting new ppl the ppl I have met so far are all fab people :D

But when u don't know everyone by first name and they don't speak to u when u comment I Duno wether that is not liking or ignorance or can just be ppl prefer not to speak to u lol x "

I don't think it is always intended, people get so consumed in their own conversations they miss a new contribution on a thread. It used to be the same in the chatrooms.

Could I please have a vodka ginger beer & lime

I need to nip out for the ginger

beer .... "

Lashings of ginger beer I hope good show old sport

"I always reckoned it was about not liking someone or what gets posted!

But when u don't know everyone by first name and they don't speak to u when u comment I Duno wether that is not liking or ignorance or can just be ppl prefer not to speak to u lol x

I don't think it is always intended, people get so consumed in their own conversations they miss a new contribution on a thread. It used to be the same in the chatrooms.

"

Yeah thts true Also altho past few times iv been in the rooms it's not to chat jus to perv or play & show hehe

near Glasgow

" It's a matter of joining in on threads and no one bothering or having the decency to reply back because they are too busy replying or speaking to the ones they know

But hey hoo live and let live "

You're not the first person recently to complain about their post not getting any replies, but I'm afraid I really don't get it!

And it would seem that regular posters can't win; there's complaints like yours, but other people complain and say that if a post doesn't interest you, then instead of maybe hijacking it, just move on.

So.......what are we supposed to do???

You're not too old to over my knee and get skelped quarter son one guy i met took 2 'wee blue pills' and i still managed to wear him out....best get a packet "

I look forward to your best efforts to wear me out, this should be fun, might need some wee blue pills for you.

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"jesus wish youd all stop being so negative,,no wonder theres so few posting"

I avoid the specific place forums and stick with the chatter in The Lounge.

I'm pretty sure I won't be popular for my reasons but that's okay, I'm already aware that I'm a total snob.

I can't bear trying to read the accents. We have a beautiful language and there seems to be a requirement to post in slang in the Scottish forum. I don't speak it so I'd never type it. I find reading it either on forums or in messages makes me cringe a bit so I generally don't bother to read/post.

Sorry if anyone's offended by my snobbery... actually I'm not really. Speak properly!

" It's a matter of joining in on threads and no one bothering or having the decency to reply back because they are too busy replying or speaking to the ones they know

But hey hoo live and let live

You're not the first person recently to complain about their post not getting any replies, but I'm afraid I really don't get it!

And it would seem that regular posters can't win; there's complaints like yours, but other people complain and say that if a post doesn't interest you, then instead of maybe hijacking it, just move on.

So.......what are we supposed to do??? "

Mayb not be so ignorant or am I getting that mistaken for arrogant

I'm not complaining I'm stating fact to b honest I don't care who replys but if there has been a "few" complaints does tht not tell u something

I'm not on for a debate feel like u can't have an opinion on here (Jessica)

» Add a new message to this topic