FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Time waster

Time waster

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Set up a meet then drove

Half an hour to the meet location and now they wont pick up there phone. This is after 2 hours coversation on kik

Fucking hate this person

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ikerbob1957Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

You have my sympathy as it has happened to me as well.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Always happens happen to me few weeks ago sitting outside her house and no response it's just rude

getting to be a regular thing these days m8 just need to pick yourself up , dust yourself down and just get on way things

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Set up a meet then drove

Half an hour to the meet location and now they wont pick up there phone. This is after 2 hours coversation on kik

Fucking hate this person"

Report the profile block and move on .

Its maybe my age, maybe a kind of been there done that attitude that only now has fallen into place.

But in all honesty i simply cant be arsed busily messaging, chasing about, hoping and hoping i can create a meet, its anxiety causing, its all consuming at times and when you end up being lead up a dead end road with it all it must just leave you reflecting on what else you could of been doing during that time.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"Its maybe my age, maybe a kind of been there done that attitude that only now has fallen into place.

But in all honesty i simply cant be arsed busily messaging, chasing about, hoping and hoping i can create a meet, its anxiety causing, its all consuming at times and when you end up being lead up a dead end road with it all it must just leave you reflecting on what else you could of been doing during that time."

all of this and a bit more .....surely if you just want to get your rocks off you would be better off in a pub a whole 2hrs on kik dont really know much about a person/s in that time

I'm sorry if I sound harsh here but why after 2 hours of messaging would anyone give out their address?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I'm sorry if I sound harsh here but why after 2 hours of messaging would anyone give out their address? "

Cause maybe people actual fancy meeting and have kids and dont have the time to message for days on end :P

"I'm sorry if I sound harsh here but why after 2 hours of messaging would anyone give out their address?

Cause maybe people actual fancy meeting and have kids and dont have the time to message for days on end :P"

I have children and it's for that reason I'd never consider giving out my address.

Each to their own though. I do think that people who look for "Instashag" are neatly always setting themselves up for a disappointment.

Maybe I'm too fussy or expect too much. Surely people aren't all that desperate?

» Add a new message to this topic