FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Can I just say something?

Can I just say something?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok hi peeps realy feal i need to say something. Right was allowed to play alone for bit due to hubby being out of action, (had bike accident a while back needed to go back for op), anyway have to say met a single guy and yes things did get a bit heated as i saw him often (and may i add with hubbies approval) To cut along story short, the guy in question wanted us to be together i never have and never would abondend my family and husband. However he has taken it upon his self to inform people on this site that my husband is abusive, controlling amongst otherthings. After 22 years of marriage if this was the case do you think we would be together. Both hubby and i are very angry at some of the comments we have found out i would like to ask if any of you good people have been in this situation before and how you have handled it. I have found out this single guys profile has been deleted previously and is on on a different user name I would never consider naming and shaming as we both believed this was meant to be for fun.

Your comments would be appreciated xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hold your heads high both mr and mrs goody .....

put it down as a learning experience ( albeit a tough one )... and look forward and not past.....

welcome back mr goody and good to see you fit......

AND NOW....

GET OUT THE PAIR OF YOU AND HAVE FUN XXXX lots of couples will be lining up to play with you both x

as for single guy.... he back with the millions of others struggling to get a meet ......

goody hun...gd 4 u some guys do blabber i an said some..ull get that hun but best thing is 2 trust 1 another..an keep out the blabbers xxx

Thanks so much View realy appreciate what you said, we enjoy this site and just dont want to feal as if getting pushed out, as especially i love the chat, mr g a tad to slow on keyboard, thanks again xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx from both of us

Sounds like sour grapes to me, many forget that this is a swinging site not a dating site, I am on both swinging and dating sites and never are the two confused or mixed... I use the swinging for sex and the dating for dating and dare anyone ask me to shag on a first date!

I hope that you and hubby continue to use this site and that you both get some fun now that he is back in action xxxx

as i said to u i know its hard but dont let twats like that put u off as u know there r a lot of us that know u and like u a lot so rise obove it and b happy hey the main thing is that u and hubby r very happy together so when push comes to shove who cares what anyone else thinks as long as u have each other.

scott

xx

ty stunna I just wanted to say something as i just dont want to let him know that hes not hurting us thanks for your support.

mwah xxx

ty topscot xxxxxx thanks for reply and yes we do have each other and will do for ever!!!!!

Your will always get the bad mixed in with the good albeit a small percentage of bad, as garry said put it down to a learning experience and put him behind you and move on.

Ty Laine, and thank you for giving me the opportunity to put something on here have to say learning experience which will not be repeated lol, xxxxxxxxxxxx gillian

Yep totally moving on right at this minute lol thanks ty for reply gillian and john xxxxxxxxxx

Do not let his sour grapes make you two doubt yourselves.If hes not wise enough to enjoy fun for what it is FUN, then ignore the git!!People like him arent worth a seconds worry.Take care both of you x

Yip, just move on Mr n Mrs Goody, there are oodles of no nonsense,experienced,respectfull single guys.

And he just may learn,that if you upset one in this scene you can very easily upset loads, i royaly fecked up a while ago and it taught me to just keep it fun. Thats all that matters, have fun u2!!

Hi goody sounds like the old male pride has taken a battering and the green eyed monster has popped up, personally i would just ignore it and have fun tc

xxxxxxx

Ty tartanmaster nice comment the kind that makes us want to stay on site ty and take care xxxxxxxxxxxx

ty dont get me wrong we have met some fab single guys just wish all had been the same it wont stop us from looking for the odd one or 2 lol , we will just have to be a bit more aware of peoples profiles ty again like2see xxxx

Awe sub ty for message, will take advice and will ty from both of us xxxxxxxxxxx

The guy's jealous of what you and your hubby have.

Then we have the fragile, battered old ego to consider.

What he thinks he can achieve by spreading lies is anybodies guess.

Don't let it put you off the site as that means a small victory for him if you leave.

Dust off, shake down and move on without a backward glance.

XIX ty for the reply have to say so nice to hear from so many good peeps on site comment like yours has helped both of, to try and laugh this all of

ty take and many thanks xxxxxxxxxxxxx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Hi guys i too was seeing someone pretty regular and was getting kinda to comfortable but fortunatly we both realised this and have stopped meeting

but do c each other regular socialy and were relly gd frinds thank god......

hope u can move on from this and im sure u both sound a pretty strong couple to get over this nasty mans actions and the upset he has caused u both xxxxxx

luv jacs

xxxx

Totally agree , this guy is jealous of what you both have . Hold your heads up high , sadly couples loving each other enough to be happy for a long period of marriage like you and us (we been together 29 yrs) are a rare breed these days. Some people just can't stand seeing it, wishing you both many more years of wedded bliss.

Hope Mr Goody ok soon ......

Ty Jacs yes were all good here just putting it down to lesson learned THE HARD WAY lol.

Family and hubby mean much more than a good shag lol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ty grid and yes hubby much better (although hubby falling of grass cutter on sunday tearing ligaments and tendon in hand on top of everything else not good lol)

Ty for message xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mr and Mrs Goody as everyone is saying the guy in question is having a bad attack of the green eyed monster! Ignore him he is not worth the bother. It appears you have something he doesn't ie a relationship which stands up through the good and the bad. He is one of many you two are one in a million.

Glad to hear Mr Goody is on the mend but a bit of a dramatic way to not have to cut the grass !!!

Take Care

Kay xxxx

Gillian x ...

First and foremost i hope that your husband recovers from his op and his incident from the grass cutter.

I have spoken too you on fab and always have been acknowledged when entering chat and leaving chat,you are a delightful woman too see around in chat and most other folk would agree.

My advice would be move on and dont let it annoy both of you.....

Its obvious the guy is jealous what you both have.

Take Care as Always

Buboo ......xxxxxxx

Goody..............so sorry to hear about your bad experience....but will add and most folks will prob agree we always take people as we find them, found out many a time things we have heard have been wrong and don't listen to idle gossip. Well we may listen but never take heed and make our own minds up. So carry on enjoying the site and meets, there are genuine people out there xxxxx p.s we didn't hear a thing btw xxxxx

Awe ty Kay thanks so much for message xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Bub, thanks for taking the time to read this and also posting an answer, hubby getting there ty.

Comments aprreciated xxxxx

ty gillian and john

Ty Tajandjay for taking time to post message, all the best xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

God , do you now need a greenkeeper Mrs Goody? lol, ca ching!! Hello.

lol ty like2see xxxxxxxxxx

I will tidy your bush for free mrs goody.

Awww mr & mrs goody am very sorry to hear that things went sour with the single guy. I think he forgot that this is in fact a swinging site! We both think you are a genuine, relaxed and horny couple and defo would not like to see you leave the site. The good thing is that you are a solid couple and nothing can come between you, put it on a back seat now as a lessoned learnt and chin up and move forward to the great times ahead! hugs gandl xxx

ty gandl we realy appreciate your comments yes def down to lesson learned now.

all the best from both of us xxxxxxxx

» Add a new message to this topic