FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > beware

beware

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Recruiting agency contacting people see if you are intrested in making extra money. Give me strengh. Must think your really daft. The other one is a meet in Edinburgh cost 60 pound to join them in the penthouse. PayPal account details to pay in advance ffs. Few con doing the rounds.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was given details of an bank acc on here to pay for a party is that legit ?

"I was given details of an bank acc on here to pay for a party is that legit ?"

Yeah it is legit

"I was given details of an bank acc on here to pay for a party is that legit ?

Yeah it is legit "

there page seems ligit and plenty of verifications but alarm bells went when I got a email asking for payment to there acc ! How do you pay if your going to cjs ?

Yeah it is legit there page seems ligit and plenty of verifications but alarm bells went when I got a email asking for payment to there acc ! How do you pay if your going to cjs ?"

You pay on the night you attend

Yeah it is legit there page seems ligit and plenty of verifications but alarm bells went when I got a email asking for payment to there acc ! How do you pay if your going to cjs ?

You pay on the night you attend "

that sounds proper ! Shame there verifications made it sound soooo appealing to single guys

Yeah it is legit there page seems ligit and plenty of verifications but alarm bells went when I got a email asking for payment to there acc ! How do you pay if your going to cjs ?

You pay on the night you attend that sounds proper ! Shame there verifications made it sound soooo appealing to single guys "

I was meaning you pay cjs on the night the socials that are held you pay through PayPal

I got an email from an African prince wanting to transfer 100 million out of his country and all he wants is my bank details and PIN number etc. he says he'll give me 10 million... Is this legit

If in doubt report

You pay on the night you attend that sounds proper ! Shame there verifications made it sound soooo appealing to single guys

I was meaning you pay cjs on the night the socials that are held you pay through PayPal "

I get you I had visions of a shaved guerrilla behind a cash register at the door

"I got an email from an African prince wanting to transfer 100 million out of his country and all he wants is my bank details and PIN number etc. he says he'll give me 10 million... Is this legit "

You've got to love those African princes ! So generous !

By *inasparklesWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I was sent ' personal' invite to the penthouse one but thought na its either a scam or something at 60 quid x

We got that as well. They weren't keen to meet face to face beforehand though. I winder why

[Removed by poster at 13/11/14 23:16:06]

By *ary_ArgyllMan  over a year ago

Argyll

"I got an email from an African prince wanting to transfer 100 million out of his country and all he wants is my bank details and PIN number etc. he says he'll give me 10 million... Is this legit "

Yes all these messages from Africa are perfectly legit - I answer them all and now I'm a billion billionaire!

By *nonandyMan  over a year ago

Near Glasgow

Yeah it is legit "

I thought that was the way some people did it to cut down on no shows

We met them at cjs both were happy to meet and seemed very genuine they only asked for half upfront and to be fair sent pictures of the flat looks amazing. Both of them were hot easy to talk to and just trying to create a niche market for professionals to swing and meet at.it would be a lot of work to go to to fleece a few hundred quid so I am convinced its real but been foo!led on here before

» Add a new message to this topic