FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Having a laugh !!

Having a laugh !!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

On a golf tour in Ireland, Tiger Woods drives his BMW into a petrol station in a remote part of the Irish countryside.The pump attendant, obviously knows nothing about golf, greets him ina typical Irish manner completely unaware of who the golfing pro is."Top of the mornin' to yer, sir" says the attendant. Tiger nods a quick "hello" and bends forward to pick up the nozzle.As he does so, two tees fall out of his shirt pocket onto the ground."What are those?, asks the attendant. "They're called tees" replies Tiger."Well, what on the god's earth are dey for?" inquires the Irishman."They're for resting my balls on when I'm driving", says Tiger."Fookin Jaysus", says the Irishman, "BMW thinks of everything ! "

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ary_ArgyllMan  over a year ago

Argyll

Ha ha - nice one

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hahahah made me laugh

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A lady about 8 months pregnant got on a bus. She noticed the man opposite her was smiling at her. She immediately moved to another seat. This time the smile turned into a grin, so she moved again. He seemed more amused. When on the fourth move, the man burst out laughing, she complained to the driver and he had the man arrested.

The case came up in court. The Judge asked the man (about 20 years old) what he had to say for himself.

The man replied...

"Well your Honor, it was like this: When the lady got on the bus, I couldn't help but notice her condition. She sat under a sweets sign that said, "The Double Mint Twins are Coming" and I grinned.

Then she moved and sat under a sign that said "Logan's Liniment will reduce the swelling", and I had to smile.

Then she placed herself under a deodorant sign that said "William's Big Stick Did the Trick", and I could hardly contain myself.

BUT, your Honor, when she moved for the fourth time and sat under the sign that said "Goodyear Rubber could have prevented this Accident"..I just lost it.

"CASE DISMISSED!!"

By *ighlander34Man  over a year ago

skye

There are 3 types of people......those who can count, and those who cant!

By *ighlander34Man  over a year ago

skye

A man threw milk at me earlier......

I thought...how dairy!

» Add a new message to this topic