FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > mental stability

mental stability

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been around this site for some time and whilst not setting the heather on fore i have been fortunate to meet some good people .

However it strikes me that some people seem to take this to a whole new level . So much so it make me wonder about their mental state and if they are actually being exploited.

I find some people extreme but then maybe its just me ? Im sure i will be told im judgemental and all the usual stuff .

An i alone here ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Define extreme?

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Swinging can very easily consume your life, if you let it.

It helped me a few years ago, it then became detrimental so I cut negative influences from my life.

My life is richer for that.

But everyone is different. I am very lucky that I am acutely self aware.

"Define extreme?

"

Difficult to define as what i find extreme may vary massivley to others .

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Exploited in what way?

I agree with you but you'll need to give us some examples so we can tell you if it's just you

"Exploited in what way? "

Perhaps exploit was the wrong word . Maybe take advantage of is the more accurate and softer term

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I agree with you but you'll need to give us some examples so we can tell you if it's just you "
yeah i feel the same

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Sorry but I don't quite understand what you mean either... But then I'm a blonde hairdresser

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

There will women exploited by others in this world, the same as the outside world

And some men by women

The people make up is a reflection of society

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

And the more people play out their vulnerabilities to all, the more they expose themselves for exploitation

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

".....but then I'm a blonde hairdresser "

Nae chance then!!

"Been around this site for some time and whilst not setting the heather on fore i have been fortunate to meet some good people .

However it strikes me that some people seem to take this to a whole new level . So much so it make me wonder about their mental state and if they are actually being exploited.

I find some people extreme but then maybe its just me ? Im sure i will be told im judgemental and all the usual stuff .

An i alone here ? "

no I think you're correct in some of the things you've said , they're are some extreme people on this site.

Maybe it's because they aren't being true to themselves and and their reasons for being on here have somewhat changed since they started initially ?

Can say I've met or read some things by one or 2 also that does raise a question of how stable or unstable they are but then on the other hand, perhaps their needs are being met by being on here or its their vice . Sadly some people will always prey on the vulnerable because they put their trust rightly or wrongly in people who appear to be someone they like , connect or get on with .. but it's a site for adults and some people aren't emotionally equipped to deal with some of the things that they experience on fab . This is when you see the behaviour changing in some .

Could be way off what point you were making but that's my _iew and experiences been on here a few years now .

"but it's a site for adults and some people aren't emotionally equipped to deal with some of the things that they experience on fab . This is when you see the behaviour changing in some"

This ^^

I actually agree with what Shelley has said above

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

".. but it's a site for adults and some people aren't emotionally equipped to deal with some of the things that they experience on fab . This is when you see the behaviour changing in some .

"

» Add a new message to this topic