FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Penthouse party Edinburgh

Penthouse party Edinburgh

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Went last night to the first event run by hotcouple696 penthouse was stunning. The couple are real never stole our deposit it's rented but more importantly they ran an amazing night the champagne flowed all night the social side was a winner and we have made some new friends. The sex was great and they have a great concept. Party-for good looking professional people mostly couples with a few singles. Only downside was numbers were down last night but are higher tonight. Too many people on here thought it was some kind of scam it definetly isn't so get your hand in your pocket and get down there tonight and make it a bigger success tonight what else are you going to do. Naked hot tub on roof in rain what a laugh

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Always been curious . What defines a professional person ?

"Always been curious . What defines a professional person ? "

I always wonder that! Lol

It was a lovely night though and what a place!! Absolutely stunning. I was so tempted to jump in the hot tub too but getting out put me off haha

Such a good night and I'm sure those who turn up tonight will have a good time too!

Lx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Who determines whether someone is good looking or no?

Also what defines professional? I'm sure many are professional in the job they do whether it's a shop assistant or a Lawyer

Great you enjoyed it

Always good when folk think out the box

Think I'm the same tho lol

Our good looking professionals might not be the same as others

But hope all those who attend have a great night

Not sure about the looks thing it was more they wanted people who could hold a conversation and dressed reasonably well it was a great night hopefully some will read this and go tonight. We took a chance and it worked we need to support these things it gives more options to the swinging community

'and dressed reasonably well'

Oh well that's me fucked then

B x

By *rs Robinson no 1Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

wish I had known about it I could have been there

hopefully to attend the next one

Rx

By *eatherWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

proffessional people who dress well I aint a professional person but i do dress well and i can hold a good conversation but wait a minute i might be considered to old

I just know it was a bloody good night send hotcouple696 a message if you want one tonight

Glasgow

me too Heather

I get the feeling I also am too old

but dress to impress....Rx

It's the couples preferences just like it would be your preference if organising a 1 on 1 meet. A private party is different than a social gathering thats open to all. Their choice, can't grumble.

I was invited to tonights party but couldn't make it might keep an eye out for future events

By *wingersgardenMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

That's odd - their profile appears to have been suspended

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"That's odd - their profile appears to have been suspended"

I just looked at it

Glasgow

me too just this minute been reading it

"me too just this minute been reading it"

Can't see them..

Glasgow

my mistake - there must be some sort of block on me seeing that profile then, although I've never had any interaction with them - is there some sort of global setting for that?

We couldn't make this one but will definitely be going next time!!! Glad it went so well.....

By *andl kinkycoupleCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

We were at the party last nite and it was excellent.

Great host's great people in attendance.

Can't wait til the next one.

By *otEdinburghmaleMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Yes I think I might be up for that !

By *ary_ArgyllMan  over a year ago

Argyll

How do you contact them if it is blocked??

"We couldn't make this one but will definitely be going next time!!! Glad it went so well....."

We're the same. Totally gutted we missed out going to have to make sure to clear our schedule for the next one

Glasgow

"Yes I think I might be up for that !"

Me too......

"Always been curious . What defines a professional person ? "

That's easy, one has to be named either Bodie, or Doyle

That's really good to hear I love the thought of dressing to impress and meeting new people and all that would follow I do hope to attend one of theses party's very soon watch out Athena will be coming xxxxx

Thanks everyone for your support on here. We had a fantastic time hosting the parties at the weekend and can't wait until our next one. We have made some really good friends over the weekend and we really appreciate the suggestions for future parties.

We're not doing this to get rich....we just want to provide a luxurious atmosphere where like minded people can meet and have fun. This type of party we feel, is missing in Scotland.

And attractive, articulate, professions know who they are. They do not need the definition explained to them.

And the single men who can't access our profile. You've been blocked. Do not contact us if all you have to offer in way of a photo, is a picture your genitals...Definitely not the type of men we are looking for!!

" And attractive, articulate, professions know who they are. They do not need the definition explained to them. "

Oh I think you'll find that they do!

"Thanks everyone for your support on here. We had a fantastic time hosting the parties at the weekend and can't wait until our next one. We have made some really good friends over the weekend and we really appreciate the suggestions for future parties.

We're not doing this to get rich....we just want to provide a luxurious atmosphere where like minded people can meet and have fun. This type of party we feel, is missing in Scotland.

And attractive, articulate, professions know who they are. They do not need the definition explained to them.

And the single men who can't access our profile. You've been blocked. Do not contact us if all you have to offer in way of a photo, is a picture your genitals...Definitely not the type of men we are looking for!! "

Thanks for adding me as a friend, as a single, unexperienced female, this type of event sounds just the type of thing I'd like to attend. Hopefully will get to meet you at the next party.

Scarletta xx

"Thanks everyone for your support on here. We had a fantastic time hosting the parties at the weekend and can't wait until our next one. We have made some really good friends over the weekend and we really appreciate the suggestions for future parties.

And the single men who can't access our profile. You've been blocked. Do not contact us if all you have to offer in way of a photo, is a picture your genitals...Definitely not the type of men we are looking for!! "

Ach, some people aren't happy unless they're picking holes in anything other people say!

Good on you two for trying to do something a bit different up here. There are quite a few of these kind of parties down in London and it's great to see someone trying to do the same for the Scottish scene.

We couldn't make it along this time but thanks for your invite and we'll definitely try and make it after the new year.

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

People always take offence when a select group is asked for whether it be a bbw night, select age group etc ....there's always gonna be those that take the hump, don't like it, don't agree with it or however you want to put it.

I say go for it .....it's your night .....it's your venture therefore its your selection .....thumbs up for anyone on here who manages to get the scene going up here. It's a free world and everyone is free to hold whatever nights they please if ya don't like it then perhaps take the opportunity to arrange something that suits you. ( this is not aimed at anyone in particular ) .

Good luck

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"People always take offence when a select group is asked for whether it be a bbw night, select age group etc ....there's always gonna be those that take the hump, don't like it, don't agree with it or however you want to put it.

I say go for it .....it's your night .....it's your venture therefore its your selection .....thumbs up for anyone on here who manages to get the scene going up here. It's a free world and everyone is free to hold whatever nights they please if ya don't like it then perhaps take the opportunity to arrange something that suits you. ( this is not aimed at anyone in particular ) .

Good luck

"

100%

"People always take offence when a select group is asked for whether it be a bbw night, select age group etc ....there's always gonna be those that take the hump, don't like it, don't agree with it or however you want to put it.

Good luck

"

couldnt agree more just about everyone on here asks for face pics to help decide if you want to meet that's us all being selective so it's hypocritical to complain about this if you do it yourself

Agree

Fab need more folk to open options up

Some like the bigger socials

Some like the more intimate settings

Well done

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

"Agree

Fab need more folk to open options up

Some like the bigger socials

Some like the more intimate settings

Well done "

Good luck

"

!

Couldnt agree more

By *uietcouple4funCouple  over a year ago

Black isle

"We couldn't make this one but will definitely be going next time!!! Glad it went so well....."

Good on Hotcouple696 for identifying a gap in the party scene and doing something about it, should be congratulated......unfortunately we were unable to get down at the weekend but definately hoping to make the next one for sure..... good luck and well done ......

Oh well im blocked shame but thats life

The parties sound great. Just what's needed in Scotland, a bit of variety x

It was a great night and Saturdays sounded even better now people know they are serious and definetly not scam artists hopefully next one will be sold out and fabulous

[Removed by poster at 25/11/14 13:25:56]

Thank you guys. The support is much appreciated. We're in the process of organising our next party and will keep you all posted

Glasgow

Sounds like you've hit a winning recipe for party success - Good luck! I agree, we could do with more like this in Scotland. Have fun.

» Add a new message to this topic