FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > ethnic preferences

ethnic preferences

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andeman OP   Man  over a year ago

bedforshire

Thought I would repost this to see if we Scots have a different perspective than others.

Is it acceptable to have things on your profile like.

Black cock only. No Asian guys, or no offence meant just our preference?

I for one have no such preferences beyond human and over 18!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes it's acceptable. That's obviously who they are attracted to and want to have sex with.

Everyone has preferences some are just a little more vocal than others about it.

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

I'd say acceptable.

If it says in their profile what they're interested in, it saves a lot of time.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Mines is getting change to no haggis munching pasty faced red heads does that count as preferance

Yes its acceptable we all have preferences even guys have them too

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

it depends how it is written and what is meant behind the words, more often than not it will be a preference.

in a minority of cases, it may mean different.

but who someone has sex with is entirely upto them..

I cant think of any good reason you'd not allow people to have preferences and state them, saves wasting time on both parts

We all have preferences for sex which is fine as there has to be an attraction. If someone applied the same rules at a social eg don't talk to or sit with *** that's def an issue but can't see anyone doing that.

Dx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Thought I would repost this to see if we Scots have a different perspective than others.

Is it acceptable to have things on your profile like.

Black cock only. No Asian guys, or no offence meant just our preference?

I for one have no such preferences beyond human and over 18!"

I have all my preferences clearly stated on my profile,I've choosen to highlight one in particular because I was still being contacted by those people I've said i do not wish to meet and i still do get contacted by them usually to be abusive about my personal choices and that's just wrong

bedforshire

"Mines is getting change to no haggis munching pasty faced red heads does that count as preferance "

You are so going to be a bored frustrated dude in Coatbridge! Lol!!!

"

I for one have no such preferences beyond human and over 18!"

You do have preferences on your profile

bedforshire

"

You do have preferences on your profile"

Fair point yes I have. Not race ones though. I, like us all have tendancy towards what I like. Woman before man. Sub before dom (I am dom) curvy over sticks, sense of humour over aggressive. People who know what they want and say so over time wasters.

I suppose what I am trying to say is that we want to play with people and not toys. People are complex and that's half the fun.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 23/11/14 11:43:56]

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"

Fair point yes I have. Not race ones though. I, like us all have tendancy towards what I like. Woman before man. Sub before dom (I am dom) curvy over sticks, sense of humour over aggressive. People who know what they want and say so over time wasters.

I suppose what I am trying to say is that we want to play with people and not toys. People are complex and that's half the fun."

you are looking for an issue that possibly may exclude people because of race, yet you are are quite happy to exclude others without much of a thought...

and sticks, really... how offensive

bedforshire

"

I suppose what I am trying to say is that we want to play with people and not toys. People are complex and that's half the fun.

you are looking for an issue that possibly may exclude people because of race, yet you are are quite happy to exclude others without much of a thought...

and sticks, really... how offensive "

Ok my apologies no offence was meant. The provailing cultural stereotype of beauty currently does lean to the size 0 type. And my comment was a challange to that. But not intended to offend.

We all have a tendancy but am asking are we open to that tendancy to be challanged and perhaps changed? The size 0 issue is a good point in fact as that is a challange to my tendancy.

bedforshire

Well I have to say the response from this forum is Much calmer and balanced than the other one.

As I have said I meant no offence with any of my posts so apologies if any was taken.

Once more my brethren have proven a more thoughtful bunch. The conclusion was the same yes its ok.

But I have this feeling that comes from a more thoughtful and less defensive set of reasonings than those across the boarder.

Sad really there are lots of lovely English swingers and people. Who's preference is as a result of pure taste and not motivated by darker or unconsidered reasons.

Happy swinging.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"Well I have to say the response from this forum is Much calmer and balanced than the other one.

As I have said I meant no offence with any of my posts so apologies if any was taken.

Once more my brethren have proven a more thoughtful bunch. The conclusion was the same yes its ok.

But I have this feeling that comes from a more thoughtful and less defensive set of reasonings than those across the boarder.

Sad really there are lots of lovely English swingers and people. Who's preference is as a result of pure taste and not motivated by darker or unconsidered reasons.

Happy swinging."

ignorance thrives on each side of any border same as moderation on each side

Am not into black or Asian guys but to afraid to say this on my profile in case people think I'm racist...

AGE RESTRICTION ON MY PROFILE

NO ONE UNDER 32

I simply feel anyone under that age needs the chance to experience life and good relationships without being involved here

allows them time to make their own minds up and then after that if they still want to play then lets have fun

bedforshire

"Am not into black or Asian guys but to afraid to say this on my profile in case people think I'm racist... "

Well that's clearly not the case. Best to just say looking for white man and leave it at that.

bedforshire

"Well I have to say the response from this forum is Much calmer and balanced than the other one.

Happy swinging.ignorance thrives on each side of any border same as moderation on each side"

True I am sure there are some ignorant folk in Scotland sadly. But the forum is Much more balanced than the one for the other side.

Happy swinging.ignorance thrives on each side of any border same as moderation on each side

True I am sure there are some ignorant folk in Scotland sadly. But the forum is Much more balanced than the one for the other side.

"

Sorry but it all comes down to preferences so are you saying people are ignorant if they put it on there profile? ?

People can have whatever they want tbh, btw legal age is 16 in Scotland

bedforshire

Happy swinging.ignorance thrives on each side of any border same as moderation on each side

True I am sure there are some ignorant folk in Scotland sadly. But the forum is Much more balanced than the

Sorry but it all comes down to preferences so are you saying people are ignorant if they put it on there profile? ? "

No I am not.

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

I must be one of the ignorant ones then because I am not attracted to Asian men at all.....it's a no no from me.....visually I don't find them attractive. Purely a visual thing thou and I am not gonna shag something or someone I am not attracted to.

"

You do realise that statement can be seen as tinged with racism, its not all about skin colour

By *ary_ArgyllMan  over a year ago

Argyll

Surely then saying you are straight is sexist!!!

bedforshire

You do realise that statement can be seen as tinged with racism, its not all about skin colour"

Not not racism more an observation on education and culture. This debate is more rounded and calmer.

bedforshire

"I must be one of the ignorant ones then because I am not attracted to Asian men at all.....it's a no no from me.....visually I don't find them attractive. Purely a visual thing thou and I am not gonna shag something or someone I am not attracted to. "

No that not ignorant at all. Again you have a simple honest reason for your _iew.

» Add a new message to this topic