FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > F1

F1

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What a race today! Plenty action and flames! And well done to Lewis for winning the championship! Here's hoping JB gets a drive for next year!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *homCrownMan  over a year ago

West Fife

Great climax, well done to Lewis and the team!! He joins an elite list of British Double World Champions.

Also, well done to Anthony Hamilton on the red button coverage after the race, who, when Suzi Perry said "its a great day for England isn't it?", he replied "Its a great day for GREAT Britain...."

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Who thinks that Mercedes screwed the electrics on Rosberg's car? Watch out for Button join them next year as a development driver to replace Rosberg next year.

"Also, well done to Anthony Hamilton on the red button coverage after the race, who, when Suzi Perry said "its a great day for England isn't it?", he replied "Its a great day for GREAT Britain....""

totally clocked that. Was very impressed. loved seeing Hamilton show his human side for a wee change. Great race

Really hope JB gets a seat next year. It's a sin if he doesn't

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

" ......well done to Anthony Hamilton on the red button coverage after the race, who, when Suzi Perry said "its a great day for England isn't it?", he replied "Its a great day for GREAT Britain....""

Was astonished at Suzi Perry's clanger, but very impressed with Anthony Hamilton's immediate correction. In fact, I'm always impressed by him when he's interviewed, he seems to be a great guy.

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

I think Jensen Button has suffered this past season due to having a poor car. But I also think he's been badly affected by his father's death.

I'd like to see him get a drive for next year, but in a decent car. However, I wouldn't be surprised if he decided to retire from driving, I think his father's death has concentrated his mind and made him think seriously about his future.

Was also impressed by Nico's conduct after the race, he took that very well

Would like to see JB still at McLaren next year, would keep Alonso on his toes but think Boullier doesn't like him unfortunately

By *onest gentlemanMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Well done lewis 2014 F1 champion. Good show for Nico too go and congrulate lewis after the race. JB surely must get a drive next year hes an awesome driver and great ambassador for the sport.

Lewis did well, but I still can't stand him. Just hope McLaren see sence and keep Jenson on. He's the clear choice for them next year.

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

My boys are over the moon

" ......well done to Anthony Hamilton on the red button coverage after the race, who, when Suzi Perry said "its a great day for England isn't it?", he replied "Its a great day for GREAT Britain...."

Was astonished at Suzi Perry's clanger, but very impressed with Anthony Hamilton's immediate correction. In fact, I'm always impressed by him when he's interviewed, he seems to be a great guy."

Her other clanger 'there's Nicole kissing lewis's helmet' was way better for me!

" ......well done to Anthony Hamilton on the red button coverage after the race, who, when Suzi Perry said "its a great day for England isn't it?", he replied "Its a great day for GREAT Britain...."

Was astonished at Suzi Perry's clanger, but very impressed with Anthony Hamilton's immediate correction. In fact, I'm always impressed by him when he's interviewed, he seems to be a great guy.

Her other clanger 'there's Nicole kissing lewis's helmet' was way better for me! "

Seriously!!!!!!!

Phenomenal

By *cotsteveMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Well played Lewis. Totally deserved with 11/19 wins. Just can't be arsed with the press blowing smoke up his arse constantly though.

The way Jenson has spoken over the last couple of races seems to point to him being emptied at McLaren which is a huge shame and he's made them look pretty daft with results of that is the case

Watched the last few laps earlier when we were visiting family

Never really got the whole F1 thing but have lots of mates who love it, one even retired n bought at island near a F1 track so he can hear n see some of it live

Funny thing is the island was cheaper than his home in London haha

Geek

By *ootall2920Man  over a year ago

scotland

" Great climax, well done to Lewis and the team!! He joins an elite list of British Double World Champions.

Also, well done to Anthony Hamilton on the red button coverage after the race, who, when Suzi Perry said "its a great day for England isn't it?", he replied "Its a great day for GREAT Britain....""

With a name like his, he must be more Scottish than English anyway!

By *ootall2920Man  over a year ago

scotland

I hope JB gets a good drive for next year. He seems a decent chap, though I have to say I didn't like him to begin with (probably something to do with him being so young and staying up his own clothing line before he did anything).

» Add a new message to this topic