FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > am I wasting my time

am I wasting my time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been messaging a woman from Renfrewshire for 3 months, had a very quick social meeting just over 2 months ago with her before she met some friends for a night out. I message her whenever I see she's online and she's chatty and friendly. She's a nurse and works long shifts so I understand she cant meet at the drop of a hat. But she wont commit to another meeting. Am I wasting my time?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Until she tells you to bugger off then no just need to be patient mate

3 months ? Fuck that

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

Ask her straight out if she wants to meet again or not. If yes then set a date. If she can't set a date then just move on.

I had a guy who kept saying he wanted to meet again.so i just said to give me a date and time. He never did and i just left him to it. If it's that difficult to arrange a meet then they are too busy (which means you'll never get time meet ) or they just aren't that interested . Move on to others who do have the time and inclination to meet .

"Ask her straight out if she wants to meet again or not. If yes then set a date. If she can't set a date then just move on.

I had a guy who kept saying he wanted to meet again.so i just said to give me a date and time. He never did and i just left him to it. If it's that difficult to arrange a meet then they are too busy (which means you'll never get time meet ) or they just aren't that interested . Move on to others who do have the time and inclination to meet ."

Friday afternoon at 4pm at my house.

If your not there I'll start without you

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Ask her straight out if she wants to meet again or not. If yes then set a date. If she can't set a date then just move on.

I had a guy who kept saying he wanted to meet again.so i just said to give me a date and time. He never did and i just left him to it. If it's that difficult to arrange a meet then they are too busy (which means you'll never get time meet )

or they just aren't that interested . Move on to others who do have the time and inclination to meet ."

I'll ask her straight out when I next see her online. It would be a shame if it's a no because in my opinion we got on really well. Can't win them all

"Am I wasting my time?"

Yes

I had a guy who kept saying he wanted to meet again.so i just said to give me a date and time. He never did and i just left him to it. If it's that difficult to arrange a meet then they are too busy (which means you'll never get time meet )

or they just aren't that interested . Move on to others who do have the time and inclination to meet .

I'll ask her straight out when I next see her online. It would be a shame if it's a no because in my opinion we got on really well. Can't win them all "

Why wait til she's online? Just message her. Say that you thought the social went well and that you enjoy your chats online, but would like to move it on and have an evening of unhurried fun. And ask when she is next free.

Most people can say with reasonable certainty when they next have some time off, be it a few hours of an evening or a day off. Very few people have all their free time booked up for months in advance. Yes, even if you have kids!

But I suspect you're just being strung along.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

or they just aren't that interested . Move on to others who do have the time and inclination to meet .

I'll ask her straight out when I next see her online. It would be a shame if it's a no because in my opinion we got on really well. Can't win them all

Why wait til she's online? Just message her. Say that you thought the social went well and that you enjoy your chats online, but would like to move it on and have an evening of unhurried fun. And ask when she is next free.

Most people can say with reasonable certainty when they next have some time off, be it a few hours of an evening or a day off. Very few people have all their free time booked up for months in advance. Yes, even if you have kids!

But I suspect you're just being strung along. "

not really being strung along though perhaps all she sees in it is non sexual friendship

"not really being strung along though perhaps all she sees in it is non sexual friendship"

Dear lord that's even worse.

Welcome, to the friend zone!

[Removed by poster at 24/11/14 17:17:37]

What you're really asking is will you get to fuck her? Answer to that is no, so yes you're wasting your time on that count.

"not really being strung along though perhaps all she sees in it is non sexual friendship

Dear lord that's even worse.

Welcome, to the friend zone! "

I've met with one guy for two years who is a very good friend no sexual contact have we ever had.

just very good friends that is all he was looking for I'm happy with that too just

I have a number of friends on here I've known for years who don't have sex with me.

For various reasons it hasn't or won't work.

Yet if I need a shoulder or a friend they are ALWAYS here and I would like to think I am here for them

Do YOU think you're wasting your time having a nice friend who is happy to talk to you?

If you are just talking to her for sex, which it doesn't really seem she is too interested in having with you...maybe she is the one having her time wasted?

Why not just find out what each of you wants by discussing it. Might work...then you can either be friends or not.

» Add a new message to this topic