FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > your party

your party

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ola cubes OP   Man  over a year ago

coatbridge

As it seems we are trying to gain support for our political party I thought some focus should be given to the church of the militant elvis party their standings improved last yr so gaining support . And no more a joke than some other mainstream partys brief focus on the party

The Church of the Militant Elvis Party was founded in 2001 to overthrow the Corporate Capitalist State which turned Elvis, a man of immense talent, into a fat media joke. Lord Biro takes on Tesco – see Times Online “Lord Biro writes off unhappy hour at Tesco”

We all know about those evil devil dogs tesco

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I once voted for the raving loony monster party when I was much younger. They seemed to make just as much sense as anyone else.

I then voted for the terry Wigan appreciation society.

Don't usually talk politics causes too many arguments but happy to note my allegiance to these 2 political party's .

Dx

Don't usually talk politics; too as it causes many arguments but I am a proud Scot and will always fight for Independence, we have the strength, resources & ability but sadly too many still lack confidence and need to be led rather than stand on own two feet.

guess Scotland can be friends with Tokelau, they cant stand on their own two feet either

By *ola cubes OP   Man  over a year ago

coatbridge

"Don't usually talk politics; too as it causes many arguments but I am a proud Scot and will always fight for Independence, we have the strength, resources & ability but sadly too many still lack confidence and need to be led rather than stand on own two feet.

guess Scotland can be friends with Tokelau, they cant stand on their own two feet either"

lol go on ya know your desprate to launch into a full on freeeeedom snp manifesto

"Don't usually talk politics; too as it causes many arguments but I am a proud Scot and will always fight for Independence, we have the strength, resources & ability but sadly too many still lack confidence and need to be led rather than stand on own two feet.

guess Scotland can be friends with Tokelau, they cant stand on their own two feet eitherlol go on ya know your desprate to launch into a full on freeeeedom snp manifesto "

» Add a new message to this topic