FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Does it ever work ?

Does it ever work ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

People who message you nice cock or I'd fuck you, has this ever worked because the amount of times I get an inbox from a random guy mostly and that's all it contains

Whatever happened to someone saying hello ? I mean I know this is a swinging site but still....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"People who message you nice cock or I'd fuck you, has this ever worked because the amount of times I get an inbox from a random guy mostly and that's all it contains

Whatever happened to someone saying hello ? I mean I know this is a swinging site but still...."

Put your cock pix in hidden gallery might stop them lol

"People who message you nice cock or I'd fuck you, has this ever worked because the amount of times I get an inbox from a random guy mostly and that's all it contains

Whatever happened to someone saying hello ? I mean I know this is a swinging site but still....Put your cock pix in hidden gallery might stop them lol "

Haha I don't mind the messages about it or that I mean just as an opening line lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Whatever happened to someone saying hello ? I mean I know this is a swinging site but still....Put your cock pix in hidden gallery might stop them lol

Haha I don't mind the messages about it or that I mean just as an opening line lol "

you should see the crap us women get

Whatever happened to someone saying hello ? I mean I know this is a swinging site but still....Put your cock pix in hidden gallery might stop them lol

Haha I don't mind the messages about it or that I mean just as an opening line lol you should see the crap us women get "

That's something that crossed my mind if I get that amount how much do women get lol

Haha I don't mind the messages about it or that I mean just as an opening line lol you should see the crap us women get

That's something that crossed my mind if I get that amount how much do women get lol "

Tenfold

By *issyForDommeTV/TS  over a year ago

glasgow

You can't even just say hi these days, the amount of profiles that say if you send a message starting with 'hi, how's you' etc just get deleted unread...so it can be hard at times trying to think just how to start a message off lol.

"You can't even just say hi these days, the amount of profiles that say if you send a message starting with 'hi, how's you' etc just get deleted unread...so it can be hard at times trying to think just how to start a message off lol."

Exactly it's like a hello isn't a good enough way to start a conversation now you need to give them a paragraph and cover every detail in the first message lol

By *mooth shaftMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Yeah get them all the time from blokes and no its never worked. Now if it came from a nice lady thats a different story lol

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Of course it works why else would they do it theres plenty of errrrrr straight guys who do meet these men

Noooo Kola

You meet a TV your still erm.. Straight

Ish

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"Noooo Kola

Ish "

pmsl the errrrr sexual catagorys are way to complex for me ya got straight..kinda straight..kinda bi well it is hubbys fantasy..bi..tv..tg..ts..gay and probably loads inbetween my simple mind cant keep up

"Noooo Kola

Ish pmsl the errrrr sexual catagorys are way to complex for me ya got straight..kinda straight..kinda bi well it is hubbys fantasy..bi..tv..tg..ts..gay and probably loads inbetween my simple mind cant keep up "

Yeah Right

Since when

Have had plenty of messages from guys lol,I think they see having a TV iny friends list as a sign that I'm up for some fun...can't I choose friends regardless of gender?

» Add a new message to this topic