FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > nasty....

nasty....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ee-Yin OP   Woman  over a year ago

nr bathgate

In the last few days I've noticed there is a lot of nasty comments from people flying around xx what's happening folks ......peace, love and happiness!!!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"In the last few days I've noticed there is a lot of nasty comments from people flying around xx what's happening folks ......peace, love and happiness!!! "

"In the last few days I've noticed there is a lot of nasty comments from people flying around xx what's happening folks ......peace, love and happiness!!! "

What have I missed now!

Cretins being cretins

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

".....peace, love and happiness!!! "

Totally

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Being happy is the best revenge because nothing drives your enemies more insane than seeing you smiling and being happy and not rising to their nonsense.. Keep smiling folks

"Being happy is the best revenge because nothing drives your enemies more insane than seeing you smiling and being happy and not rising to their nonsense.. Keep smiling folks "

well said,wanna dance

"Being happy is the best revenge because nothing drives your enemies more insane than seeing you smiling and being happy and not rising to their nonsense.. Keep smiling folks

well said,wanna dance "

Mmmmmmm yes please ops wrong post for the Mmmmmmm,s but what the hell

The nasties shine through always regardless of the mask they have

"The nasties shine through always regardless of the mask they have

"

spot on there

My real life means more to me than silly nasty ppl thankfully the more gen make it all worth while

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

"My real life means more to me than silly nasty ppl thankfully the more gen make it all worth while"

And there's plenty genuine people around, you just have to disregard the eejits that are about, sad souls!

"My real life means more to me than silly nasty ppl thankfully the more gen make it all worth while

And there's plenty genuine people around, you just have to disregard the eejits that are about, sad souls! "

nr bathgate

"The nasties shine through always regardless of the mask they have

"

Totally xx

nr bathgate

"My real life means more to me than silly nasty ppl thankfully the more gen make it all worth while"

Exactly xx

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

it goes in cycles, and usually it implodes on itself at times.

friendships are formed, they become intense and then fall outs, people take sides and it kicks off.

it calms down...

it starts all over again as friendships form...

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

I always say true colour always show in the end ....

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

I'm sorry, but I do smile at some of the easily offended folk on here. They should have a look at the trucking forums, DLT and others might be familiar with them, they wouldn't last 2 minutes there!

If you think here can be bad, have a wee gander at them.

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

It wasn't me

nr bathgate

I'm not easily offended.....I just don't think people should be so nasty xx

You don't like someone, Don't chat/post on their profiles. Avoid them if you happen to be in the same place. There is no need for nastiness xx not everyone is going to get on I don't live in a dream world!! There are people in this site I don't like/get along with but I'm mature enough not to get petty and to walk away or ignore them

I can take all the banter that's thrown at me and give it back in return

Falkirk

"I'm not easily offended.....I just don't think people should be so nasty xx

You don't like someone, Don't chat/post on their profiles. Avoid them if you happen to be in the same place. There is no need for nastiness xx not everyone is going to get on I don't live in a dream world!! There are people in this site I don't like/get along with but I'm mature enough not to get petty and to walk away or ignore them

I can take all the banter that's thrown at me and give it back in return "

Gis a kiss

nr bathgate

"I'm not easily offended.....I just don't think people should be so nasty xx

Gis a kiss "

Mmmmwwwwaaaahhhhh

Falkirk

"

Gis a kiss

Mmmmwwwwaaaahhhhh "

He he - not quite the theme of the thread but I don't give a damn - just like I don't give a damn about people who don't like me

scotland

I like my little bubble in fabs ....but once I log of fabs out the bubbles gone, I can enter the bubble whenever I please and leave the bubble whenever I please. I just don't take things so serious any more but I did once upon a time and it didn't work so reassessed and now fabs is the little bubble.

nr bathgate

"

Gis a kiss

Mmmmwwwwaaaahhhhh

He he - not quite the theme of the thread but I don't give a damn - just like I don't give a damn about people who don't like me "

I'll give you a smooch anytime xx

If iv something to say

I will

Really couldn't give a toss others opinions of me but I'd like to think folk at least know I do not follow anyone which is more than can be said for some

Seriously some folk need to get a thicker skin

I take everything that's said on here with a pinch of salt

Just some folk on here get involved with too many others business

Auds

"If iv something to say

I will

Really couldn't give a toss others opinions of me but I'd like to think folk at least know I do not follow anyone which is more than can be said for some

Auds "

I agree. Its getting to the point where if you agree with a comment you're in the "pack" and if you disagree you're bullying. Its actually called having an opinion.

Yes, I've taken comments way too seriously in the past and bitten back with anger and impatience but I'm human and some of the time I get frustrated with myself as much as others. I like to think I have a sense of humour and fun but I also don't suffer fools gladly and I'm willing to take as much as I give and my comments are all my own work...such as it is!

Some people need to grow the f**k up and stop creating mischief.

Well said

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"If iv something to say

I will

Auds

I agree. Its getting to the point where if you agree with a comment you're in the "pack" and if you disagree you're bullying. Its actually called having an opinion.

Yes, I've taken comments way too seriously in the past and bitten back with anger and impatience but I'm human and some of the time I get frustrated with myself as much as others. I like to think I have a sense of humour and fun but I also don't suffer fools gladly and I'm willing to take as much as I give and my comments are all my own work...such as it is!

"

a very balanced and mature post

scotland

nr bathgate

I'm all for having a bit if banter nothing is better than having a laugh, there is a difference between a bit of banter and just plain nasty tho!!!

Totally no need for the latter.

We all have different opinions on things and yes it can cause a bit of debate but I'm talking bout people just making nasty comments on threads .....is there actually any need for it?? My opinion no but that's just my opinion

"If iv something to say

I will

Auds

"

Spot on jinty and each and everyone of us are the exact same so those playing the innocence card acting as if butter wouldnt melt doesnt wash with me and im sure it doesnt wash with many others too .

when people show their nasty side they seem to forget its not just seen by their intended target but by everyone reading these forums .

scotland

We can go on and on ....it's all been said before ....but it will never change sadly

"We can go on and on ....it's all been said before ....but it will never change sadly "

nr bathgate

"We can go on and on ....it's all been said before ....but it will never change sadly "

Spot on xx we are who we are.....each one of us is different ....I'm not innocent (far from it) but I'm not a bad person ether xx

I think il need to change my specs

As iv never seen any nastiness

Maybe the odd cheeky comment or a difference in opinion but nastiness?

I agree it wont change and sadly it does over spill onto certain threads but most of the nasty starts in pm the jealousy the threats etc then they block been very cowardly we all can.be tough skinned but at times enuff is enuff

Love a nasty girl

scotland

"We can go on and on ....it's all been said before ....but it will never change sadly

I agree it wont change and sadly it does over spill onto certain threads but most of the nasty starts in pm the jealousy the threats etc then they block been very cowardly we all can.be tough skinned but at times enuff is enuff "

If it's by pm or on site report and admin will look into it as they have access to everything .

Best thing is not to reply to those you do not get on with or acknowledge them that way you do not need to get involved with them