FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > was I right not to meet???

was I right not to meet???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lueboy144 OP   Man  over a year ago

l

Got a request from a couple wanting to meet tonight anything I asked was one or two word answers like they started with hi I asked what they had in mind answer FUN it carried on for a bit all the time there deleting the conversation there profile said both straight no verifications and very vague what would you have done????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Same as you.

By *ltravioletWoman  over a year ago

In amongst the Unicorns & fairy dust

In my opinion you were right not to meet - by the content of your post it reads to me it's a guy cheating - there has to be some very social interaction first . Your not going to find out anything about a person that only replies with 2 words - if you were in a bar for instance and struck up a similar " conversation" would you ? I would just move on hun

l

"Same as you."

Lol if I was asking to meet you I would be at least trying to make conversation as for being verified I was but not sure why I'm not now cat

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Got a request from a couple wanting to meet tonight anything I asked was one or two word answers like they started with hi I asked what they had in mind answer FUN it carried on for a bit all the time there deleting the conversation there profile said both straight no verifications and very vague what would you have done???? "
very few offer sex on a plate that's not to say it doesn't happen.

All I will say is if anyone is prepared to meet on a whim like that is taking a risk and possibly heading for disappointment.

Take your time to get to know people and you won't go far wrong.

l

"Got a request from a couple wanting to meet tonight anything I asked was one or two word answers like they started with hi I asked what they had in mind answer FUN it carried on for a bit all the time there deleting the conversation there profile said both straight no verifications and very vague what would you have done???? very few offer sex on a plate that's not to say it doesn't happen.

All I will say is if anyone is prepared to meet on a whim like that is taking a risk and possibly heading for disappointment.

Take your time to get to know people and you won't go far wrong. "

Lol fancy a coffee miss dynamite haha

l

"In my opinion you were right not to meet - by the content of your post it reads to me it's a guy cheating - there has to be some very social interaction first . Your not going to find out anything about a person that only replies with 2 words - if you were in a bar for instance and struck up a similar " conversation" would you ? I would just move on hun "

Minxy it was a bit weird and as you said you gotta have some kinda chat first I'd reckon

"Same as you.

Lol if I was asking to meet you I would be at least trying to make conversation as for being verified I was but not sure why I'm not now cat "

if the person that verified you, is no longer on site, then you will lose your variation, but it should still show on your summary. X

l

I know both left and came back on cat maybe time to get another but not really interested in a different partner every other day although if you're offering hahaha

[Removed by poster at 30/01/15 00:57:03]

Cheeky

"I know both left and came back on cat maybe time to get another but not really interested in a different partner every other day although if you're offering hahaha "

cheeky

l

"Cheeky "

Hehehe but respectful too

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

Always follow your gut instinct . X

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Got a request from a couple wanting to meet tonight anything I asked was one or two word answers like they started with hi I asked what they had in mind answer FUN it carried on for a bit all the time there deleting the conversation there profile said both straight no verifications and very vague what would you have done???? very few offer sex on a plate that's not to say it doesn't happen.

Lol fancy a coffee miss dynamite haha "

does it come with cream cake?

l

Lol fancy a coffee miss dynamite haha does it come with cream cake? "

Lots of cream hahaha yeah x

sounds very much like a guy on his own and probably another fake. Delete block and move on.

l

"sounds very much like a guy on his own and probably another fake. Delete block and move on."

I was thinking the same flip flop but why do they bother it's not as though they could get any satisfaction from it surely???

"sounds very much like a guy on his own and probably another fake. Delete block and move on.

I was thinking the same flip flop but why do they bother it's not as though they could get any satisfaction from it surely??? "

A lot of face pic hunters getting off on it. Every day you will see a new 'pert 26 year old babe' demanding face pics if you want a reply. As others have said. Block and ignore.

Intuition is a wonderful thing, often if it sounds too good to be true it often is

Normally avoid but took a punt once like that and had one of the best meets ever

If it doesn't feel right then don't do it.

We wouldn't have met with that sort of minimum conversation.

» Add a new message to this topic