Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oe bloggs69Man  over a year ago

fife

Lucky coupon!!

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"Oooffftt !! the jam tarts are on one this afternoon "

10-0, we only won 10-0, we only won 10-0!! Guess who's a happy wee jambo tonight

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Oooffftt !! the jam tarts are on one this afternoon

10-0, we only won 10-0, we only won 10-0!! Guess who's a happy wee jambo tonight "

That was a great result for Hearts they deserve to win the league (as you know I'm a Gers fan) but can easily admit that Hearts have been superb,great attitude and team spirit

10-0, we only won 10-0, we only won 10-0!! Guess who's a happy wee jambo tonight "

Hope you were at the game what zeefuik went on Eh ! Lol

Livingston

10-0, we only won 10-0, we only won 10-0!! Guess who's a happy wee jambo tonight

Hope you were at the game what zeefuik went on Eh ! Lol"

ST mate, I lost count after 6.... 3 goals in 3 mins (and 3 penalties). I want that ref every week!!

Thought we played great football today , hated the rain but the football on show was superb from the famous ... Season tkt holder also ! Best away game last week at Dumfries ...... MIND THE GAP

ST mate, I lost count after 6.... 3 goals in 3 mins (and 3 penalties). I want that ref every week!! "

Livingston

Thought we played great football today , hated the rain but the football on show was superb from the famous ... Season tkt holder also ! Best away game last week at Dumfries ...... MIND THE GAP

ST mate, I lost count after 6.... 3 goals in 3 mins (and 3 penalties). I want that ref every week!! "

It was like watching a new and invigorating team today. Felt sorry for Alexander, he could have had a party in the goal and no-one would have noticed... Says something for the Beath fans (all 103 of them) that they stayed till the end. We got a video of some of them walking up Gorgie singing "10, we only LOST 10-0) lol

Going to Palmerston is always a good day out, we left at 9am and got home at 10pm... pies are rank there though

the blue Brazil will henceforth be known as CowTENbeath

Livingston

the blue Brazil will henceforth be known as CowTENbeath "

hahaha, like that one. Hopefully, the will vent their frustrations next weekend and hammer the Govan Wanderers

hahaha, like that one. Hopefully, the will vent their frustrations next weekend and hammer the Govan Wanderers "

You wanting spanked for your cheek

hahaha, like that one. Hopefully, the will vent their frustrations next weekend and hammer the Govan Wanderers "

Am i right in thinking that you could get the league winning points at Ibrokes ?

Hearts will win the league before then I'm sure of it,even if they were to win it at Ibrox I would applaud them off the field as they deserve it,might throw a pie at fmuna though lol.

Livingston

we can actually win it before then, home against Alloa. Would rather win it at Tynie, but won't complain if we win at Castle Greyskull or Fester Road, then one big party till the 2nd of May

No chance of you throwing a pie at me, I have big bouncers that you would hit first lol

"we can actually win it before then, home against Alloa. Would rather win it at Tynie, but won't complain if we win at Castle Greyskull or Fester Road, then one big party till the 2nd of May

No chance of you throwing a pie at me, I have big bouncers that you would hit first lol "

» Add a new message to this topic