FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > rejection !!!

rejection !!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ogsoldiers OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Seems to be a few unhappy bunnys about who like to send nasty messages because they were politely told thanks but no thanks...some folk cant take rejection and are too far up there own arse !!!....rant complete

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Seems to be a few unhappy bunnys about who like to send nasty messages because they were politely told thanks but no thanks...some folk cant take rejection and are too far up there own arse !!!....rant complete "

I've had 3 of these just today. Some people need to move on and find someone else, there are lots of people on here!!

"Seems to be a few unhappy bunnys about who like to send nasty messages because they were politely told thanks but no thanks...some folk cant take rejection and are too far up there own arse !!!....rant complete

I've had 3 of these just today. Some people need to move on and find someone else, there are lots of people on here!! "

In all the years we've been here, never once had a nasty reply to a "no thanks" message,

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

We have had this also....I just laugh thou ...normally they insult them block or they take a child like attitude of huffy puffyness lol

Glasgow

"We have had this also....I just laugh thou ...normally they insult them block or they take a child like attitude of huffy puffyness lol"

these are so called adults haha...does make me laugh...I wasn't nasty to any of them in any way...simply told them they were not my type but thanks for sending me a message....then I get hit with abuse lol...your ugly your this your that...yawn yawn lol

By *axter1987Man  over a year ago

your hotlist

tis the internet in a nutshell sadly

Glasgow

Indeed !! ^^^

By *axter1987Man  over a year ago

your hotlist

I mean it happens to us all(most) at one point. I just don't understand what lashing out achieves whatsoever. o___O

"Seems to be a few unhappy bunnys about who like to send nasty messages because they were politely told thanks but no thanks...some folk cant take rejection and are too far up there own arse !!!....rant complete "
are you telling us that you have knocked back a few bunnies today,wonder what you have that the majority of men dont have on here?,whats your secret?

Glasgow

"Seems to be a few unhappy bunnys about who like to send nasty messages because they were politely told thanks but no thanks...some folk cant take rejection and are too far up there own arse !!!....rant complete are you telling us that you have knocked back a few bunnies today,wonder what you have that the majority of men dont have on here?,whats your secret?"

what you saying...that the guys on this site dont get messaged first ?...yeah ive knocked back a few people....no attraction it aint happening, simples...just like I've messaged people and if they say no thanks then thats that....no big deal lol

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

"We have had this also....I just laugh thou ...normally they insult them block or they take a child like attitude of huffy puffyness lol

these are so called adults haha...does make me laugh...I wasn't nasty to any of them in any way...simply told them they were not my type but thanks for sending me a message....then I get hit with abuse lol...your ugly your this your that...yawn yawn lol"

Brush it off.....for every bad tit there's a good tit lol

Glasgow

"We have had this also....I just laugh thou ...normally they insult them block or they take a child like attitude of huffy puffyness lol

these are so called adults haha...does make me laugh...I wasn't nasty to any of them in any way...simply told them they were not my type but thanks for sending me a message....then I get hit with abuse lol...your ugly your this your that...yawn yawn lol

Brush it off.....for every bad tit there's a good tit lol"

oh its brushed off believe me lol

Hence the reason I just don't reply.

Glasgow

"Hence the reason I just don't reply. "

wise

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

I had two nasty messages this week to guys who'd messaged me and I wasn't interested. Then yesterday got a message from a guy out of the blue, complaining about my status comment advising me this us an adult sex site not the WI and why am I here. All because I said I was sitting in the garden in the sun drinking cider lol.

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

Apologies for the typos. Damn phone!

Glasgow

"Apologies for the typos. Damn phone!"

hahaha they were probably jealous cause they weren't out the back drinking cider lol

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

The nasty people so show their true colours op just report any abusive messages and block them and ignore .

just concentrate on the people you are interested in ..good luck with your search xx

Just been called an attention seeking bitch. Hard not to bite and reply. Just said Yip thats me and it works. Theres idiots who arent intrested in meeting. Get there kicks from abusing everyone. Just part of life.

I find even couples do this , i politely sent a reply to one said cpl that i thought his wife was very attractive but not for me and yip they blocked me feckin kids on here do my feckin nut in at times

It usually happens after they have fabbed our pics & sent a similar message......then, after a polite no thanks, I'm suddenly too fat!

Lol. R

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

I dont get nasty messages ...what am i doing wrong

these are so called adults haha...does make me laugh...I wasn't nasty to any of them in any way...simply told them they were not my type but thanks for sending me a message....then I get hit with abuse lol...your ugly your this your that...yawn yawn lol"

Nightmare... Get these on daily basis... Overgrown children x

By *yrshiremischiefMan  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

"Seems to be a few unhappy bunnys about who like to send nasty messages because they were politely told thanks but no thanks...some folk cant take rejection and are too far up there own arse !!!....rant complete are you telling us that you have knocked back a few bunnies today,wonder what you have that the majority of men dont have on here?,whats your secret?"

Reasonable question - Unanswered. Perhaps his bowtie is too tight - albeit it doesn't look self tied. I would no sooner trust a man than can't tie a bowtie than shoe laces. Defensive comment awaited... -PS - the plural of bunny is bunnies not bunnys - Perhaps my ire is directed at women who favour the barely literate?

"Seems to be a few unhappy bunnys about who like to send nasty messages because they were politely told thanks but no thanks...some folk cant take rejection and are too far up there own arse !!!....rant complete are you telling us that you have knocked back a few bunnies today,wonder what you have that the majority of men dont have on

here?,whats your secret?

what you saying...that the guys on this site dont get messaged first ?...yeah ive knocked back a few people....no attraction it aint happening, simples...just like I've messaged people and if they say no thanks then thats that....no big deal lol"

WOAOAOAOAOAO hold the bus.......... A man being offered sex? A man being messaged unsolicited on Fab???????? Where is this oasis of choice thou speaks of..........

"Seems to be a few unhappy bunnys about who like to send nasty messages because they were politely told thanks but no thanks...some folk cant take rejection and are too far up there own arse !!!....rant complete are you telling us that you have knocked back a few bunnies today,wonder what you have that the majority of men dont have on

here?,whats your secret?

what you saying...that the guys on this site dont get messaged first ?...yeah ive knocked back a few people....no attraction it aint happening, simples...just like I've messaged people and if they say no thanks then thats that....no big deal lol

WOAOAOAOAOAO hold the bus.......... A man being offered sex? A man being messaged unsolicited on Fab???????? Where is this oasis of choice thou speaks of..........

"

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Believe it or not some of us women do take the initiative and mail men you know lol

I've asked guys for meets before

i just had one i turned down message again to stir. some men need to grow up!

[Removed by poster at 20/04/15 00:26:13]

"In all the years we've been here, never once had a nasty reply to a "no thanks" message, "

We're the same, don't think we've ever had a nasty response to a knock back...yet!

Some just don't know what they want. They hit out as they don't think anyone has a right to do what they want to make them selfs happy. I have been blocked by some, I have not even talk to, so no loss. They have that right but some just really need to grow up. We are all big boys and girls.

What is this rejection you speak of

never had a nasty message from a no thank you ever.x

If you haven't had a nasty message,well arnt you lucky,

Both of us have been on the receiving end of these messages,

Sometimes I can laugh them off and block,

However it's their problem not ours,

By *rgoodnbadMan  over a year ago

greenock

Only had one abusive message since I came on here, and that was for being too slow to reply.

Patience required for some.......

By *gowbhoy4funMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Never had a nasty msg !!

Plenty ""no thanks"" tho

Haha

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

the more dramatic the response, the more laughable they are to me.....

I had a single profile for a while (Mrs) and closed it because of the nasty insulting msgs I was getting because I wouldn't at the drop of a hat. I always gave a very polite no thanks but some of the things they said were very cruel

» Add a new message to this topic