FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Customer satisfaction

Customer satisfaction

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mgdave OP   Man  over a year ago

paisley

I'm a self employed joiner and always know when I have achieved customer satisfaction when I get a bonus in the form of great dirty sex from bored horny housewifes happened to me a few times and I'm always on the look out for my next great experience has any other builder or customer indulged ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have dressed up in all the joiners gear and boiler suit for a fem as part off role play many a time does that count .

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

Never had fun with a workie but I've eyed up quite a few, lol

paisley

You should try it some of us are very skillful hope you don't get a shit one lol

I've not had one in a while, need to get back on it

Got to be an invite tho from the woman, or things could get awkward

paisley

I've had a few always seem to start of with them popping in to see how it's going then some chit chat then the flirting begins then it's stripped and off we go lol

Used to have a customer who liked me naked under my overalls, she always broke things when she was horny lol

I'm an electrician and in all my years never had this maybe I need to work in people's houses and not cold building sites lol

paisley

People's houses are the best place to work I've had 7 customers on my cock I was asked by one if she could book me for a week and just go to her house and fuck all day for a week told her I was to busy she loved to twist the life out my nipples and I can't be doing with my nipples getting twisted so sore lol

"People's houses are the best place to work I've had 7 customers on my cock I was asked by one if she could book me for a week and just go to her house and fuck all day for a week told her I was to busy she loved to twist the life out my nipples and I can't be doing with my nipples getting twisted so sore lol"

So your saying you were offered a week of sex while getting paid and you turned it down turned down all because the woman twists your nipples. I think you should have told her not to twist your nipples

I have workmen in a lot. I would never proposition or even slightly flirt with one of them because it's my family's home, I'm paying them to do a job not for sex and I want the job done right.

Also if they do a good job I would use them again, I wouldn't want them thinking they are getting a fuck every time they turn up at the door.

That goes for the postman, the sainsburys delivery driver and the pizza boy.

I don't shit on my own doorstep

"I have workmen in a lot. I would never proposition or even slightly flirt with one of them because it's my family's home, I'm paying them to do a job not for sex and I want the job done right.

Also if they do a good job I would use them again, I wouldn't want them thinking they are getting a fuck every time they turn up at the door.

That goes for the postman, the sainsburys delivery driver and the pizza boy.

I don't shit on my own doorstep "

exactly this.

I was mortified the day one heating engineer was flirting with me.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

A touch of readers wifes fiesta style

paisley

It want just the nipple twisting I couldn't be doing with spending a full week with her once a week was fine and I did have other customers to keep happy I am a stickler for reliability which is rare in the building game lol

» Add a new message to this topic