FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > politics of fab.

politics of fab.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Finding more and more how sad and pathetic it can be. Getting blocked because your friends with someone or meet someone .

Or people getting nippy because you haven't answered right away hard to answer 200 messages need a p.a

Or who think other people belong to them so get bitchy.

I came on here to have fun. I have meet great people. Great men and lady's I'd class as friends.

The crazy world of fab. Where people get carried away or think there fab royality. Anyway good morning enjoy the sunshine

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

and getting 'picked up' about non capitalisation or misuse of grammar......

good morning to you too

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

This to me is a fun distraction from real life so i try to stay away from negativity on here .and theres alot to stay away from

"Finding more and more how sad and pathetic it can be. Getting blocked because your friends with someone or meet someone .

Or people getting nippy because you haven't answered right away hard to answer 200 messages need a p.a

I came on here to have fun. I have meet great people. Great men and lady's I'd class as friends.

The crazy world of fab. Where people get carried away or think there fab royality. Anyway good morning enjoy the sunshine "

Im past caring what others think. Im here for fun so as long as I do without hurting anyone along the way im happy x

By *oe bloggs69Man  over a year ago

fife

Too long in the tooth to care who thinks what about me...I just don't give a feck

"Im past caring what others think. Im here for fun so as long as I do without hurting anyone along the way im happy x"

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Im past caring what others think. Im here for fun so as long as I do without hurting anyone along the way im happy x"

Mabe that's what's needed a fukc them all. Oh god what did I just say I can't fukc them all. LOL must stop reacting

I get enough politics at work so hopefully fab will remain politics free. I did however once at CJ's have one chap who was a bit upset that I was with a girl. He passed his comment discretely but I just ignored him

Let's have fun on fab

"Finding more and more how sad and pathetic it can be. Getting blocked because your friends with someone or meet someone .

The crazy world of fab. Where people get carried away or think there fab royality. Anyway good morning enjoy the sunshine "

aye this place is an eye opener im here for the fun too still got too find it though lol ????

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Just do your own thing you can't please all of the people all of the time.

Don't feed the fire oxygen and the flames will go out

Well sometimes lol.

Keep smiling and having fun xx

"Just do your own thing you can't please all of the people all of the time.

Don't feed the fire oxygen and the flames will go out

Well sometimes lol.

Keep smiling and having fun xx"

Here's the now let the FUN Begin

Just bash on doing what you want to do meeting who you want to meet. Certain people will be only too happy to interfere in your business if you let them. So...don't let them.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Always be true to you and minimise any impact that you allow others to bring to your time here to ZERO.

I love my time here but that is because I allow no one to influence me, I own my enjoyment.

Leave others to play the games and watch from the sidelines and laugh.

Fab is just a bit of fun for me..

I don't take it seriously..

But if a gorgeous girl wants to meet me I will

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

I think there's always been a certain amount of drama going on in the background of Fab.

There's also always been those who try to dictate how others should operate here, and impose their 'rules'.

The solution is simple, ignore and avoid, do your own thing and operate by your own rules and standards.

And to the OP, you're a female so you're spoilt for choice when it comes to who you meet here, so choose wisely.

By *r fab1015Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I joined fab for adult fun not for adults to act like children and throw there dummy out if the pram . But the way I'm starting to look at it is that fab and fruit cakes go hand in hand and you have to take the rough with the smooth . when it's good it's there nothing better but when it's bad it's terrible

By *ilth_mistressWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

"Always be true to you and minimise any impact that you allow others to bring to your time here to ZERO.

I love my time here but that is because I allow no one to influence me, I own my enjoyment.

Leave others to play the games and watch from the sidelines and laugh. "

Very wise words

I am labour myself not sure about other politics on fab

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

cut the drama off by simply not commenting ...if nowts said and no reaction given it tends to dwindle away. For me once I close the site down its out my life ...too many let fabs and the drama become their life...that's simply not a healthy swinger.

Also too many bother about everyone else and what they do and say, swing for yourself not through others.

"Always be true to you and minimise any impact that you allow others to bring to your time here to ZERO.

Leave others to play the games and watch from the sidelines and laugh. "

As it should be x

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

Never had an issue with site politics etc.

Is it possible that this is mainly a problem for people who attend socials etc and are therefore all playing in the same relatively small pool?

Who cares what people think are we not all here for a laugh and maybe one day some fun

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

"Never had an issue with site politics etc.

Is it possible that this is mainly a problem for people who attend socials etc and are therefore all playing in the same relatively small pool?"

That thought had crossed my mind too.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Swinging can be by it's very nature terribly exploitative and insincere. People become so focused on being central to everything in fear they miss an invitation to a party, a club, a social or meet.

Willy Wonka would have a field day with the swingers squabbling and fighting to get the ticket......

if people feel left out, or people move onto other friends, noses are more out of joint than a boxing school..... then the fun begins.

or someone is deemed to be more successful than others, getting more attention, more _iewers of their cams than other.....

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Swinging can be by it's very nature terribly exploitative and insincere. People become so focused on being central to everything in fear they miss an invitation to a party, a club, a social or meet.

Willy Wonka would have a field day with the swingers squabbling and fighting to get the ticket......

if people feel left out, or people move onto other friends, noses are more out of joint than a boxing school..... then the fun begins.

or someone is deemed to be more successful than others, getting more attention, more _iewers of their cams than other....."

In other words View JEALOUSY ....hence I myself have took a step back from socials for that very reason.

So nice to see others embracing socials

now and enjoying the fun they bring for many

You can't please everyone but you can please yourself fuck it

This place is a political minefield whatever happened to just having a bit of banter

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 24/04/15 16:03:25]

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

just banter away and ignore any people having a pop...

it's easy to do

» Add a new message to this topic