FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > making friends

making friends

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all I have been on here a while now with varying success think it's about time to try and get to know some people and make some friends anyone interested in chatting

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yawn......another post seeking attention. You want friends etc go make some there not going to come to you. Pretty sure you have been given advice/help/pointers before. :/ maybe the reason you haven't got anywhere on here is you don't read/listen very well?

[Removed by poster at 24/04/15 01:40:22]

"Yawn......another post seeking attention. You want friends etc go make some there not going to come to you. Pretty sure you have been given advice/help/pointers before. :/ maybe the reason you haven't got anywhere on here is you don't read/listen very well? "

Yawn again why not pm op oh your reason 8 ? Hey I'm in the in crowd on here buddy and I'm in now way saying ... Look at me look at me I'm popular here

I shouldn't have to pm him, this isn't the first post he has put up seeking help with friends or meets like I had said prior. Why ask for help/options in an open form to have to go around sending private mail's, what would be the point in the form's ? The rest of your comment was badly written I couldn't comprehend it's meaning. No worries don't really care either way.

Mmmmm are the claws coming out?

That was funnier in my head sorry

"Mmmmm are the claws coming out? "
haha not at all my claws are only oot in certain acivities

"Mmmmm are the claws coming out? haha not at all my claws are only oot in certain acivities "
what prey tell would those activities be?

"Mmmmm are the claws coming out? haha not at all my claws are only oot in certain acivities what prey tell would those activities be? "
oh you seem like a savy boy. I am sure you know exactly what acivities. I am talking about

I'll just have to imagine it then

" I'll just have to imagine it then "
oh! so, you want a live demo....

" I'll just have to imagine it then oh! so, you want a live demo.... "
sounds good x

" I'll just have to imagine it then oh! so, you want a live demo.... sounds good x "
oh how good it is dependent on you.

" I'll just have to imagine it then oh! so, you want a live demo.... sounds good x oh how good it is dependent on you. "
how so?

" I'll just have to imagine it then oh! so, you want a live demo.... sounds good x oh how good it is dependent on you. how so? "
well your the added OHMPH needed for the demo to have a full effect to show the claws in all there glory.

" I'll just have to imagine it then oh! so, you want a live demo.... sounds good x oh how good it is dependent on you. how so? well your the added OHMPH needed for the demo to have a full effect to show the claws in all there glory. "
don't like to put myself down but think the only OHMPH you'd get from me is right before you'd scream wrong hole hahaha

" I'll just have to imagine it then oh! so, you want a live demo.... sounds good x oh how good it is dependent on you. how so? well your the added OHMPH needed for the demo to have a full effect to show the claws in all there glory. don't like to put myself down but think the only OHMPH you'd get from me is right before you'd scream wrong hole hahaha "
oh bit of lube that shouldn't be a problem

" I'll just have to imagine it then oh! so, you want a live demo.... sounds good x oh how good it is dependent on you. how so? well your the added OHMPH needed for the demo to have a full effect to show the claws in all there glory. don't like to put myself down but think the only OHMPH you'd get from me is right before you'd scream wrong hole hahaha oh bit of lube that shouldn't be a problem "
I like your way of thinking

"Hi all I have been on here a while now with varying success think it's about time to try and get to know some people and make some friends anyone interested in chatting"

My advice is get along to the many organised socials if possible.

Definitely a great way to meet new friends & have a laugh,

Good luck OP

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

the forums are a good way to get yourself known op.

If you chat away on here you might see someone who catches your eye that way you can drop them a pm and also interact on here.

Also the socials or cjs are a good way to meet and get yourself known but know the social side to swinging isn't for everyone... Good luck

By *ckleticklesWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Ditto the Miss and Mizz posts. Good luck.

Surprise surprise the usual suspects can't wait to slate you tell you what you don't need to reply if you just want to spout your rubbish to the normal folk thanks for being sensible I don't recall asking for meets just seeing who is about

Oh and sending pm trying to engage in conversation is pretty much pointless hence why a post in an open forum if you want to reply cracking on if not go away and annoy someone else

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Well what a charmer

"Surprise surprise the usual suspects can't wait to slate you tell you what you don't need to reply if you just want to spout your rubbish to the normal folk thanks for being sensible I don't recall asking for meets just seeing who is about "

That's obviously a dig at me, well where did I slate you?

I was merly saying.. Yawn here we go again.

You have posted this type of post before (not saying that isn't aloud) seeking attention/help/chat.

Pretty much were told back then the stuff you are now in relation to this site, chatting etc, so if your not going to take advice given then week's/month's later put the same post up To NOT take the advice given.

Maybe your just annoyed with me on this case because I attempted to "chat" with you and 3rd mail in I was harrased for a sex meet etc. Wonder why you're doing it wrong.

I agree with you when I first joined I had the wrong attitude of what this site was all about now o guess I have figured it out and have burnt my bridges with people such as you but hey you live and learn

» Add a new message to this topic