FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Get chatting? ??

Get chatting? ??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Iv been here a few months now and getting a reply is still impossible lol what am I doing wrong? If I thought I looked like quasimodo I wouldn't have eve joined? Any advice ???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iss xWoman  over a year ago

hamilton

I try to reply to most messages but sometimes its impossible.. try to make messages original and make them stand out from the rest

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

For a start we have no idea what your doing so how would we know if your doing it wrong all i can say is put some effort in ..you reap what you sow

Iv no idea what I'm doing to be honest lol! I always thought the fundamental beginning to a conversation was hello as it's polite and u can't really go wrong (or so I thought lol)

By *iss xWoman  over a year ago

hamilton

Theres about 10 guys to each girl so u got to stand out .. hello is fine but add something more

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Iv no idea what I'm doing to be honest lol! I always thought the fundamental beginning to a conversation was hello as it's polite and u can't really go wrong (or so I thought lol)"

Maybe start with something about letting the females know how much you understand how many meassages they get a day and can't reply to every one. Plus maybe explain you wish to meet for a social rather than asking the normal stupid one's ( like want to suck me off or i could fuck you alnight ) and learn to be patient , respect them and take your time . Hope that might lead you on the right path as it has never done me no harm

The last thing I'd do is send that kind of stuff I'm far too polite to send that to a woman! But I appreciate ur feedback xx

Well as you probably know by now a 'hello' doesn't cut it. You have to be a wee bit more original to sell yourself so to speak.

Join in the forums/chat/socials and get yourself known and let your personality come through.

Good luck

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Your profile tells people nothing...

Also your only pic has been screenshot from another site... (this alone would make me wonder if it was actually your pic)

Effort in = Reward out

"Your profile tells people nothing...

Also your only pic has been screenshot from another site... (this alone would make me wonder if it was actually your pic)

Effort in = Reward out"

This! And...

Make the effort to read their profile before you send a message, being original will probably get you a reply!

I'm the same.

» Add a new message to this topic