FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Bi 10 - 0 straight

Bi 10 - 0 straight

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hickens OP   Couple  over a year ago

Inverness-ish

Why does nearly every couples profile show him straight and her bi (or bi curious)?

Of course when playing with more than one person, you touch and feel things of and from same sex. Never been in a bed big enough for four people to not touch each other at some point but that doesn't account to being bi, doesn't it?

It's a shame as it puts uncertainty when searching profiles and whether to say hello or not.

Is it just us thinking the HERS can't surely all be wanting bi fun or are we in the wrong for thinking it?

Confused face....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I get lots of couples profiles messaging asking if im bi or bi curious to meet but funny enuff its mostly the male who messages to ask which i find pretty odd surly if the fem is,wanting bi fun it would be her messaging lol

I think its more the guys fantasy more than anything in some cases

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No, a glancing blow (not THAT kind!) from someone in a foursome situation doesn't make you bi.

Being part of a couple with a bi-female, I can safely say that I'm not interested in playing with another guy, neither does J want to watch that either. She did admit when we joined Fab that she'd wondered what it would be like to be with another woman and I was quite happy to watch that!

It certainly seems to be the case that there are a LOT of bi or bi-curious women on here and I think it's all genuine as well.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Guys fantasy mostly I have actual bi sexual fem friends who are constantly begged by cpl profiles to meet but fem wont meet on her own .... on some occasions they have went on to meet the cpl it becomes pretty obvious pretty quick that the fem aint bi and as for mr I will just watch lol wandering hands in moments my partner has any desires on her bi side she is free to meet and in all honesty its not that intresting anyway I would rather she enjoyed that aspect

» Add a new message to this topic