FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > single guys doggin

single guys doggin

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

we are a cpl who go doggin most nights, we will not get out the car and approch single guys,nor will we put a show on for them or flash her tits like most of them must expect the way they strain there necks trying to see into a dark car lol. do youse single guys get out your car ? if you dont ask, you dont get.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ightyRaithFanMan  over a year ago

Bay Area

So you want the single guy to get get out his car, and come over to yours and open door to ask to join in??p

"So you want the single guy to get get out his car, and come over to yours and open door to ask to join in??p"

no... as they approch the car the window get puts down so we can chat first.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is dogging not a thing of the past......its sometimes hard for us doggers to approach a cpl in a car unless we get a sign...ie interior light or a flash of brake light before we would get out of car and approach.

By *oDownEasyMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I tend to wait for at least *some* sign that the couple in a car is wanting to be watched...I have probably lost out on more watching that way but I would rather not approach than offend someone who may just be out for a bit of fun without the "benefit" of blokes watching.I remember once I was about to give up & drive away as I could not divine the couple's intentions, until a light came on, and that led to one of the best times I have ever had!!

Its also damn hard sometimes to see who is in a car-single bloke or horny naked couple, who can tell in the dark

I am happy to appraoch & chat once I know someone is looking for a chat, and would love to approach the OP one night(well,there's no harm in asking LOL)

hi if you give a time and date and where im sure we can obliges or contact the men that have replied to your post bye

"I tend to wait for at least *some* sign that the couple in a car is wanting to be watched... "

Kowalski's right. There has to be some indication from the couple that they're up for playing otherwise the guy might find himself approaching a genuine courting couple who might not take his advances well or worse, approach two undercover cops sitting there expressly for that purpose.

"Is dogging not a thing of the past......its sometimes hard for us doggers to approach a cpl in a car unless we get a sign...ie interior light or a flash of brake light before we would get out of car and approach."

we always flash brake lights , often flash interior light too. were not really into putting on a show, we go out dogging to hook up with others, " fresh meat " lol

By *ifemaleMan  over a year ago

dunfermline

I tried messaging you but you have single guys on block.

By *entleman_nickMan  over a year ago

Fife

always cleish?

would love to go dogging but never been and dont know where to go or whats the best way to go about it. anybody help

Get in the car and drive to a country lane or a rural carpark.

Sit and wait.

» Add a new message to this topic