FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Any fab recommendations in Barcelona?

Any fab recommendations in Barcelona?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm flying out to Barcelona today and wondered if all of you lovely people have any suggestions about where is good to go when I get there?

Both swinging and sightseeing related :P

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouple36DDCouple  over a year ago

Holloway

The sangarda familia is a must see. If your like football the barcelona tour would be good. Can't provide any recommendations on clubs etc. Enjoy - it's a beautiful city

"The sangarda familia is a must see. If your like football the barcelona tour would be good. Can't provide any recommendations on clubs etc. Enjoy - it's a beautiful city "

Thanks! I'm definitely doing the tour of the Nou Camp :P I'll look up the sangarda familia and take your advice on it I'll let you know what I think next week when I'm back

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm flying out to Barcelona today and wondered if all of you lovely people have any suggestions about where is good to go when I get there?

Both swinging and sightseeing related :P"

Yes. Take me with you

"I'm flying out to Barcelona today and wondered if all of you lovely people have any suggestions about where is good to go when I get there?

Both swinging and sightseeing related :P

Yes. Take me with you "

Haha. Next time Shortscot, next time

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The bar Dow Jones is awesome - worth a visit.

By *erudenottoMan  over a year ago

Dumbarton

Beautiful City, went to see the stone roses there a couple of years ago, full Italian pasta with soft drink for 10 Euros @ las Ramblas (keep your valuables guarded theres a whole tribe of pick pockets present) tbh its irrelevant where you are or what/who you visit I trust it will be awesome -wee (gypsy/traveler) market at the harbour on a Saturday is worth a visit -antiques, art Deco and home made bric-a-brac ect. -also try and attend a game at the camp now, I felt the day visit was a bit of an anti climax - Ps for local meets there's always your FAB GPS

Safe journey to you and yours

» Add a new message to this topic