FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > honest question

honest question

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

am not familiar with the social side of things but see when yous arrange a social is it always in a private place or public bars and restaurants ? and if so how do yous know whos who am guessing when the waiter comes over to take the orders you dont say fluffy tits hammer cock and spunk breath will try the stake big cock for you and mrs gangbanger will take the chicken just curious

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ckleticklesWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Social are regular and well attended, lots of friendships struck up there and prior to meeting by other chat options outside fab. And its a ideal way to get on first name basis with lots of people at once.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i get why people attend socials i was just curious as to what name you gave at reception and how you introduced yourself so people know what profile is whos

By *ckleticklesWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

No reception, generally a nice pub or club. Its a night out for chat and laughs, not a play night. No badges either

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

[Removed by poster at 20/06/15 18:48:01]

st andrews

When I went to my first social lunch Katy was standing outside to greet people.

Whenever I've held a social I've had a teddy on the table in full view so people know which table it is, if they haven't already met me.

No name badges either, people generally just get chatting and introduce themselves if I haven't already done so.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm imagining a big ball now with a master of ceremonies announcing everyone. Mr Getitrightupye and Miss SpunkyBigTits...Lord and Lady BolloxFull...The Right Honourable SuckMyCockOff...

When you put a post up for a social, alot if people will look through the post and get chatting to people privately.

As hosts we would always meet and greet at the door until everyone is in and ticked off the list!

It can either be in a private function room or a public bar, but everyone attending knows to be discreet as the organisers might want to use the venue more than once!

As for who's who! It's a case of mingling and chatting to people, that's what it's all about at the end of the day!

We can provide the venue, music, food and guests but it's up to the individual to enjoy it and meet new people!

"I'm imagining a big ball now with a master of ceremonies announcing everyone. Mr Getitrightupye and Miss SpunkyBigTits...Lord and Lady BolloxFull...The Right Honourable SuckMyCockOff... "

Haha, brilliant

st andrews

"I'm imagining a big ball now with a master of ceremonies announcing everyone. Mr Getitrightupye and Miss SpunkyBigTits...Lord and Lady BolloxFull...The Right Honourable SuckMyCockOff...

Haha, brilliant "

And now I want to go to that

"I'm imagining a big ball now with a master of ceremonies announcing everyone. Mr Getitrightupye and Miss SpunkyBigTits...Lord and Lady BolloxFull...The Right Honourable SuckMyCockOff...

Haha, brilliant

And now I want to go to that "

The "Boobsandballs" Ball..Perfect!

And the Mcginty campsite party in fife on 8th of august! Its all go!

st andrews

Haha, brilliant

And now I want to go to that

The "Boobsandballs" Ball..Perfect!

"

"And the Mcginty campsite party in fife on 8th of august! Its all go! "

You filthy lot are getting nowhere near my Bizzy Lizzie's! What you'd do with my water feature I shudder to think!

» Add a new message to this topic