FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > is fab still the same ?

is fab still the same ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

what do you guys this is the site still good fun or has the time wasters and fake profiles ruined it for you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think its all the ones with demands on there profiles and ones that go one about Sydney University that do my head in

has anyone actually took out a case against Sydney University lol

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

The site has never changed its the people on it who have changed.

You only get out of Fab.in what you put into it.

Yes...it has changed in many ways....some good some bad .

By *gowbhoy4funMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Far too many fake profiles now.

Constant stats ""loved last night great time you know who you are""

Buy thyv.been on a year n not verified haha

Think ppl r fucking daft!!!

"Far too many fake profiles now.

Think ppl r fucking daft!!! "

haha seen that alot

[Removed by poster at 21/07/15 15:01:25]

"Far too many fake profiles now.

Think ppl r fucking daft!!! "

They are very easy to spot for sure

It's a good site, timewasters and fakes will always be on here as they are on other sites I guess, it's a case of figuring what you want from here and then carefully selecting who you want to meet with, a phone call or a social meet is always a good way of ing out the unwanted.

The forums are always going to be full of opinions as they are an open forum and people can post what they like within the rules.

I've noticed some posters who get very over confident probably due to the pedestal they put themselves on become self proclaimed phycologist's, mind readers and the Fab police.

Live and let live and choose your friends and playmates and be less concerned about those who don't interest you, I treat people on here as I would if I met them in a pub or for a coffee and avoid being a keyboard assassin.

"It's a good site, timewasters and fakes will always be on here as they are on other sites I guess, it's a case of figuring what you want from here and then carefully selecting who you want to meet with, a phone call or a social meet is always a good way of ing out the unwanted.

The forums are always going to be full of opinions as they are an open forum and people can post what they like within the rules.

I've noticed some posters who get very over confident probably due to the pedestal they put themselves on become self proclaimed phycologist's, mind readers and the Fab police.

Live and let live and choose your friends and playmates and be less concerned about those who don't interest you, I treat people on here as I would if I met them in a pub or for a coffee and avoid being a keyboard assassin.

"

post of the week goes to... Drum roll please

"It's a good site, timewasters and fakes will always be on here as they are on other sites I guess, it's a case of figuring what you want from here and then carefully selecting who you want to meet with, a phone call or a social meet is always a good way of ing out the unwanted.

post of the week goes to... Drum roll please "

have to agree with Nawty_MissDynomiteNo1, good post

"

It got better for me when that idiot who used to come into forums insult me left

I'm enjoying my current fab run of luck

Dont think its changed much. just like every walk of life. it takes all kinds. theres people whos lifes are lead by it. theres people here for quick fixes. theres woman who dream of the pretty woman side of it. theres the timewasters. its what you yourself make of it. helps if you have thick skin and can laugh effort pays off .

It sure does

Been here for years and yes the site has peaks and troughs it always has

But like mentioned above it is what you make of it

"what do you guys this is the site still good fun or has the time wasters and fake profiles ruined it for you "

Been here for a few years now, still never found a timewaster. So nothings changed for us. Still selective, still using are gut instinct, so all good

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

The actual site is the same, same Facilities maybe more .....people change, dynamics change and time moves on....

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"The actual site is the same, same Facilities maybe more .....people change, dynamics change and time moves on...."

Yup.....

But thankfully, the dramas stay the same

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

"The actual site is the same, same Facilities maybe more .....people change, dynamics change and time moves on....

Yup.....

But thankfully, the dramas stay the same "

New kings and queens arrive every season but yes always the same dramas

"The actual site is the same, same Facilities maybe more .....people change, dynamics change and time moves on....

Yup.....

But thankfully, the dramas stay the same "

Oh yes lol, we tend to avoid

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

"The site has never changed its the people on it who have changed.

"

glasgow

"It got better for me when that idiot who used to come into forums insult me left "

I'm.still here but

Hasn't changed much for me; third time a member and still hard to make an impact. That's probably more to do with me than the site tbh, although there are many members who make it hard for someone in my position to fit in.

Since I 1st joind 4 nearly 5years ago, YES but as above has said its not the site its the people, too many demands too many hoops to jump through, when I 1st joined they're were women here for sex & NSA fun now its full of women wanting to stay relevant in a social circle becuase Facebook isn't enough they've had to turn this into social media

"Since I 1st joind 4 nearly 5years ago, YES but as above has said its not the site its the people, too many demands too many hoops to jump through, when I 1st joined they're were women here for sex & NSA fun now its full of women wanting to stay relevant in a social circle becuase Facebook isn't enough they've had to turn this into social media"

+1

glasgow

Too many ""must be this r must b tht"".....girls n cpls should realise this is supposed to be fun

not fkn argos were you order a single guy to specifically meet their needs.... Coz usually thy don't exist lol.

"Too many ""must be this r must b tht"".....girls n cpls should realise this is supposed to be fun

not fkn argos were you order a single guy to specifically meet their needs.... Coz usually thy don't exist lol. "

Think that's called preferences, and funnily enough, any single guys we have met, don't moan about lack of meets.

I wouldn't let anyone ever ruin it for me. It is what i make it. People who try to get blocked and forgotten. I've said it loads of times before, it's meant to be fun. So if it isnt i do something about it.

By *andom2chatMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

"The site has never changed its the people on it who have changed.

"

THIS. ^^^

The only thing that changed was the old format of the Chat Rooms (remember Old Chat & whisper fails? Lol). When new chat came in folk were reluctant, then suddenly it took off & possibly that's when the number of fakes, time wasters increased. Has it spoiled Fab by changing? No. Have the TWs/Fakes spoiled it? Well I didn't have a list of DONT's on my profile back in those days, but that's my choice to filter out folk. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't but it doesn't stop me Meeting genuine folk who come here to Meet & not just fantasise behind a keyboard. So no, they don't spoil it for me. I'm still a fussy fkr!

By *axter1987Man  over a year ago

your hotlist

startin to wish i had found this site years ago by the sounds of it lol

» Add a new message to this topic