FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > REWIND FESTIVAL

REWIND FESTIVAL

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oneythief OP   Man  over a year ago

Perthshire

anyone traveling to Perth for the festival this weekend? Should be good. Jimmy Sommerville. OMD ELO Thomson twins Kim Wilde toyah and a few more. Should be a right good laugh. Naughty goings on in the camping area

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yep I will be there, Looking forward to Hugh Cornwall, the Stranglers have never been the same since he left,

will be parking up in Perth and using one of the busses to get in

Perthshire

Gets better every year. Although I scored the first year but nothing since. Quite lucky as live in scone

"Gets better every year. Although I scored the first year but nothing since. Quite lucky as live in scone "

yep that does sound good, just a wee stroll along that wooded road and your there, lucky girl

sorry, lucky guy (after reading profile)

"anyone traveling to Perth for the festival this weekend? Should be good. Jimmy Sommerville. OMD ELO Thomson twins Kim Wilde toyah and a few more. Should be a right good laugh. Naughty goings on in the camping area"

Thats an awesome line up of Bands ....NOT

"Thats an awesome line up of Bands ....NOT

"

Disagree;

OMD; ABC; Joe Lynn Turner; Midge Ure; T-Pau; Dave Edmonds; Heaven 17; Thomas Dolby & Eddi Reader to name a few will make for a fantastic weekend

what are you doing that weekend that's better Rawk?, we cant choose the bands ourselves but we go and we do have fun

"anyone traveling to Perth for the festival this weekend? Should be good. Jimmy Sommerville. OMD ELO Thomson twins Kim Wilde toyah and a few more. Should be a right good laugh. Naughty goings on in the camping area

Thats an awesome line up of Bands ....NOT

"

each to their own I suppose , we thought it looks a great line up , From the jam , Jimmy Somerville and the rest of the 80's groups that are still going strong 30 odd years later

"Thats an awesome line up of Bands ....NOT

Disagree;

OMD; ABC; Joe Lynn Turner; Midge Ure; T-Pau; Dave Edmonds; Heaven 17; Thomas Dolby & Eddi Reader to name a few will make for a fantastic weekend

what are you doing that weekend that's better Rawk?, we cant choose the bands ourselves but we go and we do have fun

"

Sorry....Its just not my choice of bands the only people worth seeing is Jeff Lynne and Paul Carrack..

Im sure you dont need too know what my weekend consists of .

Perthshire

[Removed by poster at 23/07/15 12:57:10]

Perthshire

Sounds a good weekend to me and going by previous years it should be. Thought you would like it seeing as your wearing an 80s shirt in your profile. OMD the Thompson Twins headlining the all-star 1980s cast.

This year’s Rewind extravaganza also features performances from Bananarama, The Orchestra starring ELO former members, Jimmy Somerville, Kim Wilde, Nik Kershaw, Sister Sledge, Belinda Carlisle, Five Star, Howard Jones, Altered Images, Hue & Cry, Kid Creole, plus many more big names.

They include for the very first time, ex-Rainbow lead singer Joe Lynn Turner, plus From The Jam featuring the legendary bassist Bruce Foxton.

Bruce Foxton appearing oh shit, anyone wanna buy tickets for rewind!!!!

My mate shagged berlinda Carlisle in Edinburgh when her band were supporting madness in wighties

My mate is a postman

By *overocketoneMan  over a year ago

aberdeen

A postman. A meerkat and Arnie mmm

» Add a new message to this topic