FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > She's Mine I Tell You & This Is My Random Ransom Demand

She's Mine I Tell You & This Is My Random Ransom Demand

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andom2chat OP   Man  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

My cursed little obsessive gene has kicked in & I've become fixated by another Fabber - one Jinty of the McGinty clan.

So like Baldrick of the House of Blackadder I hatched a cunning lingus plan & I am holding her hostage in the dungeons of Random Towers.

She is currently bound in chains & a rather fetching Princess Leia gold lamè bikini, sitting on the cold damp step of said torture chamber freezing her ass off (yes I've turned off the central heating in the dungeon - mwuhahaha!) & I've got her stitching up some of my old tighty whities.

Should you wish her return I demand multitudinous bags of Toffee Butterkist, Lindt Strawberry Cheesecake chocolate bars, a truckload of Hagen Daz ice cream & as many Euros as Greece can borrow for my upcoming holibags.

This is not a drill, I repeat... NOT A DRILL.

Send them or the J of the G gets her ass whupped & condemned to a life of debauchery.

So cough up. And NO you cannot speak with the wench.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Are you d*unk?

No, but that goddamn nurse is late with my meds!

Fear not Sis, I'm on my way with Daddy's firearm to rescue you from the mean man.

"Fear not Sis, I'm on my way with Daddy's firearm to rescue you from the mean man. "

My weapon is bigger than your Daddy's.

(Yer Maw told me so)

"My cursed little obsessive gene has kicked in & I've become fixated by another Fabber - one Jinty of the McGinty clan.

So like Baldrick of the House of Blackadder I hatched a cunning lingus plan & I am holding her hostage in the dungeons of Random Towers.

She is currently bound in chains & a rather fetching Princess Leia gold lamè bikini, sitting on the cold damp step of said torture chamber freezing her ass off (yes I've turned off the central heating in the dungeon - mwuhahaha!) & I've got her stitching up some of my old tighty whities.

Should you wish her return I demand multitudinous bags of Toffee Butterkist, Lindt Strawberry Cheesecake chocolate bars, a truckload of Hagen Daz ice cream & as many Euros as Greece can borrow for my upcoming holibags.

Send them or the J of the G gets her ass whupped & condemned to a life of debauchery.

So cough up. And NO you cannot speak with the wench. "

Your not wired right m8

its quite scary that this can actually happen

"My cursed little obsessive gene has kicked in & I've become fixated by another Fabber - one Jinty of the McGinty clan.

So cough up. And NO you cannot speak with the wench.

Your not wired right m8 "

I am SOOOO wired today

"Fear not Sis, I'm on my way with Daddy's firearm to rescue you from the mean man.

(Yer Maw told me so)

"

I know you're attempting humour but the comment about my mother is inappropriate.

"Fear not Sis, I'm on my way with Daddy's firearm to rescue you from the mean man.

(Yer Maw told me so)

I know you're attempting humour but the comment about my mother is inappropriate. "

Can't message you directly but my sincere apologies. No offence intended.

» Add a new message to this topic