FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > The search for perfection

The search for perfection

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andom2chat OP   Man  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

Today I woke up in search of perfection & decided to hunt it down.

It wasn't the perfect start to the day as the summer had eluded the land of Fab & the skies were overcast, dull & it had clearly been raining.

I considered if this should spoil the start of the week & my Monday morning but decided, "No, I will strive in my hunt for perfection."

I filled my cereal bowl & realised I'd run out of summer fruits. So no strawberries, or raspberries or even blueberries to cut up & scatter over my cornflakes. "Oh my," I exclaimed, "no berries for my cereal. This could be a dull breakfast with nothing to brighten up my bowl or add some interesting flavor. Should I skip breakfast?" However I decided to stay positive & continue to strive to make it a good day in the hunt for perfection.

I jumped in the car & made my way to work, but despite it being the school holidays the traffic was unusually heavy, delaying my journey & adding to the time. My choice was to suffer road rage or play some calming music so it wouldn't affect my driving or that of my fellow road users. I would strive to make today a perfect day.

When I arrived at work a colleague had parked his vehicle blocking my usual access to the car park. "Oh curses," I thought, "how bothersome." So instead I parked in another space.

I went into work & almost immediately felt a rumbling in my stomach. "Could this be the early onslaught of IBS?" I pondered. So I cancelled my next client & tried to let the sensation irritate me too much. Sadly I felt the sensation grow within my bowels & I just knew I needed to unload the bothersome bowel.

I sat in the gents toilet & let all the shit explode from my arse & pebble dash the pan in a great, black wooooshh! It clung to the pan like a big black silhouette. "This could be a problem", I thought, but decided to flush it away, take a tablet & hope things settled down.

I'm home now & the IBS has subsided. I feel much better & it hasn't affected my day too badly.

So when life seems shit, remember to take your medication, & don't let that big, black silhouette stop you from your hunt for perfection.

Peace out & chill.

Love Random

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I went into work & almost immediately felt a rumbling in my stomach. "Could this be the early onslaught of IBS?" I pondered. So I cancelled my next client & tried to let the sensation irritate me too much. Sadly I felt the sensation grow within my bowels & I just knew I needed to unload the bothersome bowel.

I sat in the gents toilet & let all the shit explode from my arse & pebble dash the pan in a great, black wooooshh! It clung to the pan like a big black silhouette. "This could be a problem", I thought, but decided to flush it away, take a tablet & hope things settled down.

I'm home now & the IBS has subsided. I feel much better & it hasn't affected my day too badly.

, "

They used to think Dogs were filthy animals because some eat shit

It has now been found that the "shit" dogs were eating were high in "friendly bacteria" which helps both the stomach, intestine and bowel, especially if someone has IBS or more severe problem

due to this, donors are now used to transfer shit from one person to another

and that's fact.

By *andom2chat OP   Man  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

Ahh, but I'm a cat person.

Eew - furball!

» Add a new message to this topic