FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > New profile

New profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is it that people seem to pounce on new profiles like a fly to s**t.

I remember when I set up my page a while back I was bombarded with mail from male,females and couples.

Now im lucky to log on and have some mail in my inbox lol.

Just wondering if anybody can explain why, as you would think the profiles that have been on here longer would be more genuine and appealing to users??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

because they think 'welcoming people' to the site is original and will get them an opportunity to empty their scrotum or get a nice bit of cock....

100's do it

But surely they cannot think it's original as many women who have just joined put up a status to the effect of "just joined 30 mins ago and already have 100 mails".

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"But surely they cannot think it's original as many women who have just joined put up a status to the effect of "just joined 30 mins ago and already have 100 mails". "

and the fact they are fools

"But surely they cannot think it's original as many women who have just joined put up a status to the effect of "just joined 30 mins ago and already have 100 mails".

and the fact they are fools "

Haha, from what I can see yes. But maybe it works for some people, who am I to judge

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"But surely they cannot think it's original as many women who have just joined put up a status to the effect of "just joined 30 mins ago and already have 100 mails".

Haha, from what I can see yes. But maybe it works for some people, who am I to judge "

for sure but I think it does make the site very daunting to new females, but the hints and tips refers them to filters so that helps.

Haha, from what I can see yes. But maybe it works for some people, who am I to judge

for sure but I think it does make the site very daunting to new females, but the hints and tips refers them to filters so that helps."

I can imagine women who just join get a bit of a shock to the system. The realisation of how many sex driven men there are living in the area haha

By *exyspecs and supermanCouple  over a year ago

A house, a very big house in the country

Shhhs you im knitting you a willy warmer.

"Shhhs you im knitting you a willy warmer. "

I've been waiting over a week now how much longer do I have to wait, my willy is getting chilly haha

By *andom2chatMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

Better make it longer - that last one was a bit snug!

"Shhhs you im knitting you a willy warmer.

Better make it longer - that last one was a bit snug!"

By *andom2chatMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

If you've got enough wool can you make me a fit Bi guy too?

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

We're the opposite and tend not to message new profiles. We also leave a few days before replying to messages from them as it seems that almost all of them have left the site in that time. Also tend to block the ones who are very obviously fake right away.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We're the opposite and tend not to message new profiles. We also leave a few days before replying to messages from them as it seems that almost all of them have left the site in that time. Also tend to block the ones who are very obviously fake right away."

I never block but never message either unless someone messages me first, which I guess is wrong

as if we all done that, there would be no messaging

» Add a new message to this topic