FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Burns Night

Burns Night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *muma OP   Woman  over a year ago

Livingston

are you all having haggis for dinner?? I'm not, bloody hate it!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

definitely and it will be 9 yrs since i passed my driving test on that day too lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hmmmm wonders what connection between haggis n mad passing her driving test is lol

I love haggis and so do the kids so its a regular thing here m&s is the best though yummmmmie x

Burns night? But burns night isn't until jan. Do you mean st Andrews night? Il be having haggis at both. Who wants to share some haggis, neeps and bodily fluids? Haha. I love haggis

Burns night? But burns night isn't until jan. Do you mean st Andrews night? Il be having haggis at both. Who wants to share some haggis, neeps and bodily fluids? Haha. I love haggis

[Removed by poster at 25/11/10 14:38:27]

mmmm...haggis tatties and nips with oat cakes washed down with glenmorangie and irn bru of course

By *oDownEasyMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"mmmm...haggis tatties and nips with oat cakes washed down with glenmorangie and irn bru of course "

I'll take the Glenmorangie, but you can have the rest!

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

I'm the only one in our house who likes Haggis May have to buy myself some, if I can find it down here!!

Livingston

"Burns night? But burns night isn't until jan. Do you mean st Andrews night? Il be having haggis at both. Who wants to share some haggis, neeps and bodily fluids? Haha. I love haggis"

OK, I admit - I got it wrong... Trust you to notice (though I'd got away with it)......

have you shaved yet?.

Yum Yum..... Haggis & neeps!

aye - home made scots broth, haggis n clapshot, cranachan and a few drams o single malt (neat). on st andrews day and burns night also

"Burns night? But burns night isn't until jan. Do you mean st Andrews night? Il be having haggis at both. Who wants to share some haggis, neeps and bodily fluids? Haha. I love haggis

OK, I admit - I got it wrong... Trust you to notice (though I'd got away with it)......

have you shaved yet?."

dam it i thought id gotten away with the shaving.lol. i havent done it yet, today was meant to be the day but i havent had a chance all day, the down side to sharing a house at the mo. il get on it later on and have pics to put up, iv got the before pics just need to sort out some afters.lol.

Livingston

"Burns night? But burns night isn't until jan. Do you mean st Andrews night? Il be having haggis at both. Who wants to share some haggis, neeps and bodily fluids? Haha. I love haggis

have you shaved yet?.

dam it i thought id gotten away with the shaving.lol. i havent done it yet, today was meant to be the day but i havent had a chance all day, the down side to sharing a house at the mo. il get on it later on and have pics to put up, iv got the before pics just need to sort out some afters.lol."

ooooh, thought I was afters, lol x

afters pics. you are the quality control checker for afters.lol

» Add a new message to this topic