FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Social Details

Social Details

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *1cebren4u OP   Woman  over a year ago

clydebank

Where do i start was off the site and got a wonderful text to say they were in chat and ppl were asking for where the venue was tomorrow for the post christmas pre new yr lunch/drinks that miss dynomite is organising.

My mate was shocked that a member stated in the room that it was ok she would just mail that other member asking for the details where the venue was.

Dont know who it was between but dont you think that should have been left to the organiser to do, due to the latest crave of venue details being let slipped.

I'm so shocked at this dont ppl see the whole point of the security of this even if its just dinner and drinks.

Sorry if you dont like my post and if i offend anyone but i really dont give a shit too much is going on with ppl opening thier mouths.

Brennie xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ok il take full responsibillity for this i aint going to let anyone else get the shit

i asked another in room as i had posted on forum and heard nowt

as have loads of others was planning on going along for drinks no venues were discussed in room and wouldnt have been

but really getting peeved of with this if yer face fits crap

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

I do believe the last time this happened for the xmas social it was the organisers themselves that let the details for the venue slip out and then it had to be changed.

So saying it is just others doing it isn't quite right!

As usual, just my own wee opinion and still luvs ye all!

By *1cebren4u OP   Woman  over a year ago

clydebank

"I do believe the last time this happened for the xmas social it was the organisers themselves that let the details for the venue slip out and then it had to be changed.

So saying it is just others doing it isn't quite right!

As usual, just my own wee opinion and still luvs ye all! "

always love you too bb xxxxxxxxxxxxxx and you trace i didnt know who it was like i said hunnie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Firstly, bloody well done P4 for putting your hand up publicly. Many wouldn't.

I think we all need to be mindful of any social venues being divulged as discretion is hugely important in this game for the obvious and not so obvious reasons.

The not so obvious ones are the venues are booked, deposits paid by the organiser... then an amount of money is probably guaranteed to the venue owner by xxxx amount of people attending and that may equate to xxxx bar revenue. When leaks happen or any adverse swinging publicity as witnessed last year.... people drop out in their droves, possibly leaving the organiser financially exposed.Obviously people putting their names down and not bloody paying the money is a separate matter all together.

A quick re_iew of socials over the last year/s are..

Killie social threatened or cancelled by a fake profile exposing the venue

Glasgow social venue exposed by the organiser trusting someone and they blabbed. The blabber then didn't go. People were left trying to get other hotels etc.

Dundee one was a poisoned pen letter threatening the safety of someone attending. Down to a wee fall out between them and everyones fun was put at risk. They since made up so a load of fucking nonsense for nothing.

A Fife one was put at risk when someone said they would go to the News of the World.

Then we have the behaviours of people when they are at them... questionable at times with sexual acts happening and violence. The bar staff would be in their right to call the police and again we would be exposed. I don't go to socials to possibly give a police statement as I happened to witness something happen.

It is females as well as males who get involved in this crap.. but we are hypocritical when dealing with it. Not because faces fit... it is because sometimes the offender has a vagina not a cock. And far less vaginas on the site than cocks, so we are selective on what the response is.

My 2p worth and no offence to anyone.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

i have just read this forum post and yet again fell the need to speak up firstly it wasnt slipped about the christmas social but was told to someone in confidance who then told someone else and before we knew it we had one giant snowdbal.

2nd ive never handpicked for any of the socials i have organised so the if your face fits comment if find hurtful but like i always do il let it be and say nothing like have done over other things that have been said about me .

Bren done this post to try and make ppl aware yet again of the privacy to other members regarding social details ok todays social is only lunch and drinks but if one person told another and told another and told another christ it would grow arms and legs that besides all ppl had to as bren said was mail me personaly and i might have picked up the email quicker as im not on the forums everyday.

it takes a lot to organise these days/nites please dont spoil them lets all have fun and enjoy the site for what we joined it for im sure when most of us joined here we didnt expect to be enjoying socialing like we do so thats just a we extra bonus that the organisers try to give other members .

Eleven am and no details yet of social,

"Eleven am and no details yet of social,"

no details of what social ?

I was the person tracy asked, first tracy asked in chat whos going for drinks weds, i said im going prob about 6.30, she then asked where the venue was and as missdynomite was in room she prob thought as others prob did that the organiser would mayb mail her or pm her the venue, ,tracy then asked me to mail her the venue which i did, as tracy is a trusted member on fab i didnt see the cause for concern , no harm was intended on tracys or my part , Happy swinging xxxx penny

lol@_iew@more cocks than vagina's.

just a shame that some of the vagina's are cocks too then

S.

ditto xxxx penny

DISCRETION.....am sure thats a major part in Swinging...

I have not seen that on this site for a long time .....

Buboo ......

we asked to go for drinks jacs by private message and you said that was fine you would let us know venue etc later - guess we got overlooked or places are full saw you had deleted your reply to us so not sure which - np

Bring back the 3/4 a year socials they are ten a penny now and nothing to get excited about lol.

"Bring back the 3/4 a year socials they are ten a penny now and nothing to get excited about lol."

I agree, Xmas, Haloween, Valentines and maybe a summer one.

I remember going our first couple of socials (play and cum and Hornyhoops arranged i think) and they were brill. Fancy dress, packed to the rafters, good atmosphere.

The last few we have been, not nearly as well attended and not as good an atmosphere. Thats not critisising those that organised them (still done a fantastic job etc) but maybe as there are more socials now, people cant afford to go to all of them.

Still have to say a big thanks to all those that do spend time and effort organising them, well done, it is appreciated.

Steve

yip i agree

used to be only a handfull of socials a year when we 1st joined and was a huge event now seems to be 1 every other month but i suppose where some cant go to all ,,,some can.

we love the socials but getn a tad embarressed at some folks behaviour at them and the fact its getn to be a mines is gonna be better than yours attitude to some and the backstabbing and deliberatly setting out to sabotage folks good work?

not nice but hey ho just my take on things xx

auds xx

hi missdynomite, thank you for an awesome time i had at lunch today, and then drinks later, had a brilliant night so once again, well done

and thanks missdynomite

tomma47 xxxxxxx

just my 2p's worth but if you put up a post in a forum inviting people to a social, surely it's your responsibility to check the forum for replies rather than expecting people to pm you?

xxxx

Could'nt make it to this one, glad theres an increase in ones to choose from for that very reason,appreciate those that do go to the effort of creating them,come on folks , its good will to all time and lets have the Happy new year too.

T xx

"just my 2p's worth but if you put up a post in a forum inviting people to a social, surely it's your responsibility to check the forum for replies rather than expecting people to pm you?

xxxx"

Yes buffy that is what i always do but please remember that saturday was christmas day sunday was boxing day and on monday i was at a hotel for the nite with my hubby and on all of these days i was spending it with family and not on here tue was the cut of date for all who wanted to attend lunch as i had to confirm to the resturant .This site is something i enjoy but not my entire life and my life does not revolve being in chat and the forums 24/7

By *cottishcoupleCouple  over a year ago

near irvine, ayrshire

"DISCRETION.....am sure thats a major part in Swinging...

Buboo ......"

cant agree with u more bub too many canny wait to run n tell tales !!!

By *over-manMan  over a year ago

motherwell

well done jacs for running the lunch i had a great day and night

"DISCRETION.....am sure thats a major part in Swinging...

Buboo ......

cant agree with u more bub too many canny wait to run n tell tales !!!"

here here cant feckin talk on chat n there off running to tell there pals makes you wonder nowadays

I'm safe pleas, cos I ain't got any mates, lol.

Not been in chat for a while....too many fuckwits

This is why we don't bother anymore.

ditto to the above x

"I'm safe pleas, cos I ain't got any mates, lol.

Not been in chat for a while....too many fuckwits"

you callin me a fuckwit again mucky??

"I'm safe pleas, cos I ain't got any mates, lol.

Not been in chat for a while....too many fuckwits

you callin me a fuckwit again mucky?? "

Buffsssssssss you're a nice fuckwit thou, lol x

I must sit in chat with my eyes closed , i dont see folks running to tell their pals , i guess its only the opposing parties involved who notice these things.

The solution is to block the folks u dont get on with and ignore the bitching , rise above it and be the better person/people .

I have been on the site almost 15 months and really love going in chat most of the time, i dont know the politics of other peoples business or with whom they have it , nor am i interested.

I am here for a laugh , if people cant do the same whats the point ?

I have attended three social events in my time here and each was different , not better or worse , its the people who go to have a good time that make it a good night , you get out of the socials what you put in, if you go to a social to mingle and laugh and get to know people how can u fail to have a good time.

If u go looking to bitch at someone who is now with someone u were with , or sit there quietly without mingling then you wont have a good time.

Come on people take responsibility for your own actions , be positive in ur approach to a social and with regards to those who arrange these , well done and thank you , your efforts are very much appreciated by me , and long may you carry out your good work for the sake of us all , the good the bad , the positive and the negative people , without the organisers of such events they wouldnt happen.

WELL DONE TO ALL SOCIAL ORGANISERS. LONG MAY THE SOCIAL ASPECT OF SWINGING FLOURISH.

This is my own personal opinion and not meant to offend anyone , if ur offended by it then ask yourself why, is it me or you ?

Happy swinging to all xx

By *eatherWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

well said thongz i couldnt agree more my sentiments entirely

» Add a new message to this topic