FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > whats wrong with people?

whats wrong with people?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I see this alot & need to know why, alot of women moan on here about guys asking the "apparently" most forbidden question on here.....how are you?

What exactly is wrong with this?

& what do you women expect/want us to say?

If it was real life meeting for the 1st time in a bar, a pub, a club a guy isn't going to walk up to you & give you his life story! Most likely he will say hi how are you?

So please explain becuase to me it just seems like more reasons to bitch & moan at the guys on here when all it is, is an ice breaker

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inki_kikiWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I think it's more to do with the guys who only say "hi how are you?" And nothing else. You can pretty much tell the conversation won't have much to it and will be slow going.

A message starting that way but then with more to it like the guy saying a bit about himself or why he decided to write to me is way more likely to get a reply.

In a normal situation saying hi how are you gets an instant response you can build on, by message it's long and slow and boring.

By *ikilovesCCouple  over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

Good question and great answer

Not having used the site much in the past, it's good to know what people do and don't like

Sooooooo... How are you cult, lmao

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

"I think it's more to do with the guys who only say "hi how are you?" And nothing else. You can pretty much tell the conversation won't have much to it and will be slow going.

A message starting that way but then with more to it like the guy saying a bit about himself or why he decided to write to me is way more likely to get a reply.

In a normal situation saying hi how are you gets an instant response you can build on, by message it's long and slow and boring. "

Yeah, pretty much this. I had one guy send a message that was just "hi" and I deleted it. So he sent it again. I deleted that too. And so he sent it again. Our profile says we're not into one word/line messages, but starting a message saying "hi, how are you both? I'm ..." will always get a polite reply even if not interested

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

When someone sends a message that simply says 'hi how are you?' it does nothing to make me want to reply. You're not in a bar, you don't have your presence to back you up so you need to show a little more of yourself in a message.

There are squillions of single blokes on this site so when there's one who sends a well thought out message showing they've read your profile alongside the one who said 'hi how are you?' a who do you think will get a response?

Put the shoe on the other foot... who would you reply to first?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hahahahah this threads class. Btw HI HOW IS EVERYONE!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

All good points but for some guys myself included, just don't have a clue what to say or are very shy or both,

I find it hard talking to women on here

But thanks for all the replies

By *e_frenchMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Don't you dare to say 'Hi how are you' or wink or even look at some profile.

You are a single man, it is like disease...

lol just kidding people should really take it easy and relax...

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

I don't understand people with a big list of demands you have to meet just to start a conversation. So exhausting.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I really don't mind a hi how are you as long as it get a conversation started .

It's keeping that conversation going and keeping the continuity there long enough to get a feel for how someone is that's important to me .

If there isn't continuity and regular chat to build up a picture of what the person is like then thats when I get bored and stop responding

I'm still trying to brake into that secret couple space thing

I turned down one late last year because I was starting a nonfab relationship and now I just want to kick myself in the nads when I think about the opportunity missed.

Miss-placed tangent for some reason....

Also How are you ?

By *akedninjaMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

I normally don't write messages asking how they are...I just message and say hi im doing well thanks just to confuse the shit out of people lol

By *inki_kikiWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I normally don't write messages asking how they are...I just message and say hi im doing well thanks just to confuse the shit out of people lol"

By *ripleXrateDWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I think the big problem with "hi how are you" is there's normaly so many of them.

If a girl only git one or two messages a day then it would probably be ok.

As I've came to belive sone guys ruin it for others. I'd gladly chat with guys even if it wasn't someone I'd meet.

By *inkinessCouple  over a year ago

Inverness

We hate one lined intros and even though we state on our profile we're not looking to chat with them they don't read it. If a guy sends a message he really has to make it good as it gets pretty tedious responding to the all the messages as we get so many.

We've blocked single males from messaging us again as we just don't have time to respond to them all. If we're looking to set up a gang bang we'll unblock them but for now they stay blocked. Sadly this is because of those one lined intros.

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"Hi, how are you"

Actually I'm feeling pretty shite. Oedema has set in again, I'm having a bad flare up of MS and I really wan't to put this fucking wheelchair through the window only I don't even have the strength to move it, never mind lift it! I've only had 3 hours sleep in 5 days and I am crabbit as fuck. My new meds aren't working and to top it all off, I've not had a shag in 5 months"

"so do you wan't to meet then?"

"no, I fuckin don't"

so tempted to answer with this sometimes

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

""Hi, how are you"

Actually I'm feeling pretty shite. Oedema has set in again, I'm having a bad flare up of MS and I really wan't to put this fucking wheelchair through the window only I don't even have the strength to move it, never mind lift it! I've only had 3 hours sleep in 5 days and I am crabbit as fuck. My new meds aren't working and to top it all off, I've not had a shag in 5 months"

"so do you wan't to meet then?"

"no, I fuckin don't"

so tempted to answer with this sometimes "

Aww sorry things are so shit for you

But like you I'm often tempted to reply with the truth..... Feeling shitty n tired, got work, dog to walk, floors to clean, washing to do and no bloody free time with a 15 year old about .....

Livingston

aww cheers cutie xx You need to borrow my mobility scooter, amazing how quick you can steam clean the floors when you attach it to the back of the scoot and go 4mph in reverse

edinburgh

"aww cheers cutie xx You need to borrow my mobility scooter, amazing how quick you can steam clean the floors when you attach it to the back of the scoot and go 4mph in reverse "

Ooh I could tie the mutt to it too.... 2 in 1

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

Another thread moan.....

Livingston

"aww cheers cutie xx You need to borrow my mobility scooter, amazing how quick you can steam clean the floors when you attach it to the back of the scoot and go 4mph in reverse

Ooh I could tie the mutt to it too.... 2 in 1 "

got a wee basket at the front, you would fit in it... do an ET lol xxx

edinburgh

"aww cheers cutie xx You need to borrow my mobility scooter, amazing how quick you can steam clean the floors when you attach it to the back of the scoot and go 4mph in reverse

got a wee basket at the front, you would fit in it... do an ET lol xxx "

I'm liking it.... You've definitely got too much time on your hands

Livingston

got a wee basket at the front, you would fit in it... do an ET lol xxx

I'm liking it.... You've definitely got too much time on your hands "

spot on.. far too much. The joys of being a crip, mind goes into overdrive lmao

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

Some people get 100's of messages/ day now if at least half of them are "hi how are you " it may just get a tad boring ..look at things from their point you will see clearer

My inbox gets pretty lonely having no messages.but have. To say even when I message. Myself saying hi how are you. I do delete without reading

"Some people get 100's of messages/ day now if at least half of them are "hi how are you " it may just get a tad boring ..look at things from their point you will see clearer "

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

In a club, pub, supermarket etc, you have your looks, charm and smile to back up 'hi how are you?'

On here you don't have that, so a witty opening line is your best chance.

By *atex and KinkCouple  over a year ago

Download Festival

I've said in the past. Think of a first message as a CV cover letter. That first impression gets you the interview.

Interview leads to the job, or blow job if your lucky

» Add a new message to this topic