FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Time wasters

Time wasters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, got to have a moan about them.

Started to chat both parties happy with age etc.

Ping-ponged messages all OK.

Ping-ponged naughty chat all ok.

Swapped photos all ok.

Next stage meet, all ok woman says she can accommodate.

I says will get time off work and send message. No reply.

Next day message no reply so next day send final message saying all you had to say was no thanks, message deleted no reply.

What's that all about.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

Some people just like the thrill of the chase.

Ignore and move on.

By *akedninjaMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Unfortunately it's all part and parcel of the swinging scene and life in general,people like the idea of having fun but they can often change their minds last minute or lack the courage to follow through, this has happened to me more time's than the legs on a family of centipede's,don't let it get you down,plenty more fish in the fabswingers sea and all that jazz

By *gowbhoy4funMan  over a year ago

glasgow

"Some people just like the thrill of the chase.

Ignore and move on."

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Or it's a guy pretending to be a woman!

By *dmirationMan  over a year ago

Bathgate

And then you have the couples who are really single Blokes! Cant get hold of Lisa but i can come myself thats what we got on Saturday. yes Reported but still here i see wont hold our breath lol

"And then you have the couples who are really single Blokes! Cant get hold of Lisa but i can come myself thats what we got on Saturday. yes Reported but still here i see wont hold our breath lol "

Forgive my ignorance but can you not tell if a couple just a man by photo verification and/or veri.s on profile

st andrews

"And then you have the couples who are really single Blokes! Cant get hold of Lisa but i can come myself thats what we got on Saturday. yes Reported but still here i see wont hold our breath lol

Forgive my ignorance but can you not tell if a couple just a man by photo verification and/or veri.s on profile "

On occasion, yes. I have had men ask me to verify their couple profile after meeting at a social, I tell them I won't verify a couple unless I've met the couple

maybe after meeting in person the other person decided you werent for them. i have done this and dont think of it as timewasting. however i would have the manners to say no thanks x

By *andom2chatMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

"And then you have the couples who are really single Blokes! Cant get hold of Lisa but i can come myself thats what we got on Saturday. yes Reported but still here i see wont hold our breath lol

Forgive my ignorance but can you not tell if a couple just a man by photo verification and/or veri.s on profile

On occasion, yes. I have had men ask me to verify their couple profile after meeting at a social, I tell them I won't verify a couple unless I've met the couple"

Plus it's against Fab rules to verify a couple of you technically haven't met a couple (just one half of them).

Sounds to me the OP was either mailing a Bi M from a couple, a fake couple profike that was really a M, or they're just after the online titilation.

Block & move on.

However if they agreed to a time/place to Meet then use the Report button & send to Admin. I think they tally these up & then suspend their account to stop the time wasters.

Hope the next one goes better OP.

I make it quite clear in my profile I'm a fake and a time waster. You'd think it would put folk off but it doesn't

"I make it quite clear in my profile I'm a fake and a time waster. You'd think it would put folk off but it doesn't "

Sorry. I don't read too good

By *dmirationMan  over a year ago

Bathgate

Couple was Not Verified Photo was and yes it is of a female.. but from what we have read we will not respond to .....un-verified profiles because it is our fault if they turn out to be time wasters!! Learn new things every day in here lol

st andrews

"Couple was Not Verified Photo was and yes it is of a female.. but from what we have read we will not respond to .....un-verified profiles because it is our fault if they turn out to be time wasters!! Learn new things every day in here lol "

Not necessarily, we're happy to meet unverified people for a coffee and give them that veri, we all have to start somewhere.

I think you just have to listen to your gut, if it doesn't feel right it probably isn't

"I think you just have to listen to your gut, if it doesn't feel right it probably isn't "

I agree. If your gut says Irritable Bowel Syndrome it's probably a crock of shit

st andrews

"I think you just have to listen to your gut, if it doesn't feel right it probably isn't

I agree. If your gut says Irritable Bowel Syndrome it's probably a crock of shit

"

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Couple was Not Verified Photo was and yes it is of a female.. but from what we have read we will not respond to .....un-verified profiles because it is our fault if they turn out to be time wasters!! Learn new things every day in here lol

Not necessarily, we're happy to meet unverified people for a coffee and give them that veri, we all have to start somewhere.

I think you just have to listen to your gut, if it doesn't feel right it probably isn't "

Hi. Interesting thoughts.

I would prefer to meet for a social coffee or whatever to get verified but nobody wants to meet, catch 22.

I don't expect to run before I can walk. Jim

Well I'm sure you will now be inundated with offers ....

Try putting your name down & go along to one of the Socials in your area Jim. They're always in a public place, there's never any pressure, & you get to put faces to ID's you know from the Forums. Once you start to know folk with similar interests, wants & requirements you'll soon build up your Verifications & your social network. It also increases confidence in some, but more importantly let's people know you're genuine, a real person, & that you're not someone who thinks the site is a form of Instashag or quick gratification. Good luck.

Random

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

"Try putting your name down & go along to one of the Socials in your area Jim. They're always in a public place, there's never any pressure, & you get to put faces to ID's you know from the Forums. Once you start to know folk with similar interests, wants & requirements you'll soon build up your Verifications & your social network. It also increases confidence in some, but more importantly let's people know you're genuine, a real person, & that you're not someone who thinks the site is a form of Instashag or quick gratification. Good luck.

Random"

I hate to say this but random is right Jim. Persevere, the rewards can be immeasurable

st andrews

"Try putting your name down & go along to one of the Socials in your area Jim. They're always in a public place, there's never any pressure, & you get to put faces to ID's you know from the Forums. Once you start to know folk with similar interests, wants & requirements you'll soon build up your Verifications & your social network. It also increases confidence in some, but more importantly let's people know you're genuine, a real person, & that you're not someone who thinks the site is a form of Instashag or quick gratification. Good luck.

Random"

Totally this

» Add a new message to this topic