FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > face book numpties

face book numpties

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So my younger brother posts a picture on facebook of Jake shears .or so one of co workers think .he messages me and asks why is brother tagging you in a photo of gay twats tell him to get a grip...i gave him a moment then tell him .it not Jake shears it my brother dolled up to the nines at Spanish gay pride and he is a screaming queen..commence profound apologies after I had threatens to put his head in a furnace......ignorant fekers still in this day and age

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *akedninjaMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

I'm intolerant of intolerant people

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I'm intolerant of intolerant people"

And like myself also not on Facebook haha

John

By *andom2chatMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

Give him my number. I love a challenge.

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

"I'm intolerant of intolerant people"

Me too.....lets set random on him for fun

By *andom2chatMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

"I'm intolerant of intolerant people

Me too.....lets set random on him for fun "

Mwuhahaha

By *oanne_MacTV/TS  over a year ago

Cunty Durham

"So my younger brother posts a picture on facebook of Jake shears .or so one of co workers think .he messages me and asks why is brother tagging you in a photo of gay twats tell him to get a grip...i gave him a moment then tell him .it not Jake shears it my brother dolled up to the nines at Spanish gay pride and he is a screaming queen..commence profound apologies after I had threatens to put his head in a furnace......ignorant fekers still in this day and age "

Hola Gas...

i occasionally get the same sort of comments, but aimed more towards being trans etc...

but not for long

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"So my younger brother posts a picture on facebook of Jake shears .or so one of co workers think .he messages me and asks why is brother tagging you in a photo of gay twats tell him to get a grip...i gave him a moment then tell him .it not Jake shears it my brother dolled up to the nines at Spanish gay pride and he is a screaming queen..commence profound apologies after I had threatens to put his head in a furnace......ignorant fekers still in this day and age

Hola Gas...

i occasionally get the same sort of comments, but aimed more towards being trans etc...

but not for long "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Only person I've met recently that I couldn't stand laughted after every sentence... For no reason...

4 hours of her and I was ready to crawl out my skin!

By *ntirelyuptoyouCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Funny how brave (and stupid) people are on social media! Think twice, post once is a rule all should keep.

I'd suggest social media needs an IQ test before allowing you to register but if we did that Jeremy Kyle would no longer have a show.

Good on you for sticking up for your brother

"So my younger brother posts a picture on facebook of Jake shears .or so one of co workers think .he messages me and asks why is brother tagging you in a photo of gay twats tell him to get a grip...i gave him a moment then tell him .it not Jake shears it my brother dolled up to the nines at Spanish gay pride and he is a screaming queen..commence profound apologies after I had threatens to put his head in a furnace......ignorant fekers still in this day and age

Hola Gas...

but not for long "

Part of ignorant people's human nature,they need someone or some group to hate/slag off to make their own shitty life's feel better!

» Add a new message to this topic