FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > attached men?

attached men?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *penminded77 OP   Man  over a year ago

Paisley

Interested to know what woman think about getting with attached guys, would you yes or no?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Many say no on their profile..

But do on the lowdown.

Just like straight guy's that arent quite straight...

Find attached men who are trying to meet on the sly. Aren't worth the hassle.

Being a dirty wee secret isn't for me. Hate clock watchers. Different if there part of a couple who are meeting.

Plus I'd guess most who say there single aren't .

Does my head in... especially if they say that they are single too. I do not want to start a domestic lol

By *omaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Oh so single here and loving things that way

As a one off I'd say it probably wouldn't concern most people really.

I often also wonder why there's a double standard when it comes to attached women.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Some will, some won't,some say they won't when they will and have verifications to prove it.

Some condone cheating whilst having friends who are cheats and they know it but don't bat an eyelid at that.

It's a total minefield at times.

Don't worry about those who don't... just concentrate on those who do if you are attached just be honest about it

By *ripleXrateDWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I would avoid attached men unless it was at a club and the female half was there.

I really don't like the idea of him getting caught and death threats from the Mrs.

Xxxxx

Wouldn't meet a male or female who were playing away without there partners knowledge.

By *penminded77 OP   Man  over a year ago

Paisley

Mixed opinions then, suppose everybody is different, was just curious to see what others thought

Well i am seeing a girl off the site. But i still would like to meet lovely ladies from here. I guess its each to their own. I wouldn't mind meeting an attached girl but strictly nsa and discretion.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"Well i am seeing a girl off the site. But i still would like to meet lovely ladies from here. I guess its each to their own. I wouldn't mind meeting an attached girl but strictly nsa and discretion. "
its not about what youwant though are you being fair to the girl offsite is the question

Personally not for me. Have met a married man though unknowingly.

"Personally not for me. Have met a married man though unknowingly. "

Me too. Was gutted as he was really lovely. A liar and a cheat, but still lovely...

Actually contacted by a married man today, asked if I would meet him as a one off. I chose not to reply.

By *ch WellMan  over a year ago

Scotland

"Find attached men who are trying to meet on the sly. Aren't worth the hassle.

Being a dirty wee secret isn't for me. Hate clock watchers. Different if there part of a couple who are meeting.

Plus I'd guess most who say there single aren't . "

Isn't the whole site and lifestyle pretty much a dirty little secret?

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

C is married, we have this on our profile so people can make up their mind accordingly. We don't lie about it.

Ayrshire

"Find attached men who are trying to meet on the sly. Aren't worth the hassle.

Plus I'd guess most who say there single aren't .

Isn't the whole site and lifestyle pretty much a dirty little secret?"

That's the point though. And fooling around with married people behind their partners back is one way to ruin that secret.

Xxxx

"C is married, we have this on our profile so people can make up their mind accordingly. We don't lie about it."

You dont lie about it? Does his wife know then?

st andrews

"C is married, we have this on our profile so people can make up their mind accordingly. We don't lie about it.

You dont lie about it? Does his wife know then?"

Oooh, bitchy because we're blocked, aren't we?

"C is married, we have this on our profile so people can make up their mind accordingly. We don't lie about it.

Oooh, bitchy because we're blocked, aren't we? "

Ive only asked a question to the forum topic. No malice from me

By *p4funduoCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

It's actually not really important no me ..I mean really surely nsa means just this X

Edinburgh

"C is married, we have this on our profile so people can make up their mind accordingly. We don't lie about it."

I am assuming not to u perhaps? I am recognising this trend X

st andrews

Ive only asked a question to the forum topic. No malice from me"

Of course not

coatbridge

not necessarily bitchy perhaps just blocked you as you are not what he seeks

st andrews

I am assuming not to u perhaps? I am recognising this trend X"

That is correct, yes. If it's on our profile then people have the option to pass by if it's not for them.

st andrews

not necessarily bitchy perhaps just blocked you as you are not what he seeks"

He didn't do the blocking lol

"It's actually not really important no me ..I mean really surely nsa means just this X"

Exactly its nsa. Its only sexual actvity on here. And off here its emotional relationship with all the strings.

Edinburgh

It's actually not really important no me ..I mean really surely nsa means just this X

"It's actually not really important no me ..I mean really surely nsa means just this X"
would you say the same if you had an irate partner after you ?..would'nt be nsa then

coatbridge

how can it be nsa whe part of the scenario is hiding their strings to me nsa means no lasting bonds or hardships from each other now if the hidden string finds out there is gonna be hardship

By *44bertCouple  over a year ago

Inverness

Interesting thread.

We're a couple and meet as a couple, but would also love to meet individually.

But I think that people, understandably, have a hard time believing that this is the case.

Agree with _p4funduo......not really the site for anyone taking the moral high ground exactly

No. Would just make swinging experience bad if attached guy was caught and other half found out. What we have asked a few guys that are attached is if u are attached then why don't u ask ur partner to join u in exploring?had some good honest answers too.

stop being a sneaky shit!!haha!

st andrews

"Agree with _p4funduo......not really the site for anyone taking the moral high ground exactly"

This place is ridiculously judgemental for an 'open minded' sex site lol

Think its all down to personal choice as it is with any reason why ppl meet some but wouldnt others

I respect ppl who have there own moral views its just some dont respect why some married are here on there own

Obv discrection is a must but isnt that the same for all single or married

Not seen anyone taking the high moral ground ....people sharing their opinions on the matter yes

And being judgemental!

"And being judgemental!"
was this to me ?

Yes, replying to you.....I wasn't specifically saying you were judgemental though.

There moral views as in there reasons not meeting attached ppl is different to moral high ground which wasnt implied

"Yes, replying to you.....I wasn't specifically saying you were judgemental though."
so what are you saying ?

You dont lie about it? Does his wife know then?"

haha brilliant lol

By *eather47Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Judgemental high moral ground for feck sake this is a swinging sight while people must have respect for others should everyone not be left to what they think is right for them

coatbridge

The forums sometimes take weird twists and turns. moral high ground nope I dont see that here. what I see is some saying what acceptable morals are to them. In contradiction to what others find morally right

Edinburgh

"It's actually not really important no me ..I mean really surely nsa means just this Xwould you say the same if you had an irate partner after you ?..would'nt be nsa then "

thanks for the comment ....I doubt that's likely in my case

my husband is very happy with fab ...its a pity some are not as honest I am sure

"It's actually not really important no me ..I mean really surely nsa means just this Xwould you say the same if you had an irate partner after you ?..would'nt be nsa then

thanks for the comment ....I doubt that's likely in my case

my husband is very happy with fab ...its a pity some are not as honest I am sure "

I was talking about your nsa comment not really sure what nsa has in common with people who cheat?

Nsa = no strings attached but there certainly would be if a partner of the cheat ever found out about it

I think the divide here has much to do with the fact that "real" couples who swing do so openly and honestly and although they like to pursue sexual pleasure outside of monogamy it is done without deceit. People are entitled to therefore feel that it's wrong to use a swinging site for cheating on a partner as just because you're on a site like this it doesn't mean you have no morals or that you have to be accepting of everything everyone does or uses the site for.

Saying this, I met a married man regularly for quite a while a few years back. I don't think I would do so again.

Edinburgh

"Judgemental high moral ground for feck sake this is a swinging sight while people must have respect for others should everyone not be left to what they think is right for them"

I quite agree ....my decisions may not be urs but each to there own ....why should any individual judge another? ?? X

"Judgemental high moral ground for feck sake this is a swinging sight while people must have respect for others should everyone not be left to what they think is right for them

I quite agree ....my decisions may not be urs but each to there own ....why should any individual judge another? ?? X"

Because no matter how much we try not to WE ALL DO

I never judge because you don't know what someone's personal circumstances are. We're all on here for different things whether it be meeting, chatting, forums or whatever. If you don't agree with those that play without their partners consent, there are plenty of other profiles to choose from.

Edinburgh

"I think the divide here has much to do with the fact that "real" couples who swing do so openly and honestly and although they like to pursue sexual pleasure outside of monogamy it is done without deceit. People are entitled to therefore feel that it's wrong to use a swinging site for cheating on a partner as just because you're on a site like this it doesn't mean you have no morals or that you have to be accepting of everything everyone does or uses the site for.

Saying this, I met a married man regularly for quite a while a few years back. I don't think I would do so again."

I have done yrs ago too it's always a dilemma u never think ù will end up in xx

"I never judge because you don't know what someone's personal circumstances are. We're all on here for different things whether it be meeting, chatting, forums or whatever. If you don't agree with those that play without their partners consent, there are plenty of other profiles to choose from. "

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

I choose not to as I've had bad experiences, not to say I wouldn't again or wouldn't be lied to about it.... I like people to be honest so I can make up my own mind, if I ever had an irate wife contact me I would happily tell them the circumstances, cheating is cheating no matter what the excuses.... Pay your money and take your chances as the saying goes

coatbridge

I dont try not too. I judge everything in my life and dont try to pretend I dont. To many seem afraid to admit they judge everything by their own code of conduct/morality fact is we all do

Edinburgh

"Judgemental high moral ground for feck sake this is a swinging sight while people must have respect for others should everyone not be left to what they think is right for them

I quite agree ....my decisions may not be urs but each to there own ....why should any individual judge another? ?? XBecause no matter how much we try not to WE ALL DO "

perhaps some of us do??,

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"I never judge because you don't know what someone's personal circumstances are. We're all on here for different things whether it be meeting, chatting, forums or whatever. If you don't agree with those that play without their partners consent, there are plenty of other profiles to choose from. "

Everyone judges to some extent I'm afraid wether it be their own moral code or just if they like the person or not but I totally agree with the last part

"Personally not for me. Have met a married man though unknowingly.

Me too. Was gutted as he was really lovely. A liar and a cheat, but still lovely...

Actually contacted by a married man today, asked if I would meet him as a one off. I chose not to reply."

If i may ask ..Why would you be gutted because he was really lovely ...?

Fabswingers is a site for consenting Adults to choose wether to engage in sexual exploration with NO STRINGS ATTACHED.

As this Lovely Lass has stated.I couldnt agree more

t's actually not really important no me ..I mean really surely nsa means just this X

"I choose not to as I've had bad experiences, not to say I wouldn't again or wouldn't be lied to about it.... I like people to be honest so I can make up my own mind, if I ever had an irate wife contact me I would happily tell them the circumstances, cheating is cheating no matter what the excuses.... Pay your money and take your chances as the saying goes "
I do meet attached guys cutie and like you as long as they are honest about it .

just not sure how nsa and cheating go hand in hand really.

There are many who are not totally honest about their circumstances but their times for meeting soon slip a few up .

Edinburgh

I am not here to be judged although I am a few do ...let's all just a good time and leave others to what they wanna do xx

"I am not here to be judged although I am a few do ...let's all just a good time and leave others to what they wanna do xx "
Everyone of us are judged on here

coatbridge

"I am not here to be judged although I am a few do ...let's all just a good time and leave others to what they wanna do xx "
lol back to snog fuck avoid or happy 21:30 not for me I enjoy debate

Edinburgh

"I am not here to be judged although I am a few do ...let's all just a good time and leave others to what they wanna do xx lol back to snog fuck avoid or happy 21:30 not for me I enjoy debate "

snog xx

I do love these topics.

I can see this subject from a few perspectives as I've lived them.

I was married and cheated on my husband. I had my own reasons for doing so and never hid the fact I was playing away.

I'm now single and was for a long time 'the other woman' it hurts. A lot I might add. Some would have me hauled over the coals as some home wrecker with no morals or shame. It couldn't be further from the truth. In fact I'd go out of my way to spare her any upset. She didn't ask for it. It's my risk that I took and some may now say the fact it isn't always a walk in the park as karma for what I did years ago. However the heart wants what it wants despite any reason the head says it shouldn't.

However none of that stuff should matter to anyone on here as it's no one's business what I do but mine.

Sadly there are far too many people on this site who spend far too much time on other peoples situations.

Judge me all you like. Judge anyone else just as much. Because quite frankly the opinions of people on the Internet don't bother me one little bit.

People who play away always have a variety of reasons. And like it or not this site will attract them.

If you focus on who you want to find you shouldn't have any issue.

coatbridge

"I do love these topics.

I was married and cheated on my husband. I had my own reasons for doing so and never hid the fact I was playing away.

I'm now single and was for a long time 'the other woman' it hurts. A lot I might add. Some would have me hauled over the coals as some home wrecker with no morals or shame. It couldn't be further from the truth. In fact I'd go out of my way to spare her any upset. She didn't ask for it. It's my risk that I took and some may now say the fact it isn't always a walk in the park as karma for what I did years ago. However the heart wants what it wants despite any reason the head says it shouldn't.

However none of that stuff should matter to anyone on here as it's no one's business what I do but mine.

Sadly there are far too many people on this site who spend far too much time on other peoples situations.

Judge me all you like. Judge anyone else just as much. Because quite frankly the opinions of people on the Internet don't bother me one little bit.

People who play away always have a variety of reasons. And like it or not this site will attract them.

"

not taking away from what you have written but my curiosity has the better of me. You feel folk will judge you and drag you through the coals.but no mention of the fact that you whether knowingly or not were a victim in the scenario you describe. Whereas with your marrige you never hid the fact so does it not come back to the one lying and cheating thats at fault. But as is often the case its others left to take the blame

Edinburgh

Well done u for sharing there are far too many people who want to judge! Others !!!!!

"I do love these topics.

not taking away from what you have written but my curiosity has the better of me. You feel folk will judge you and drag you through the coals.but no mention of the fact that you whether knowingly or not were a victim in the scenario you describe. Whereas with your marrige you never hid the fact so does it not come back to the one lying and cheating thats at fault. But as is often the case its others left to take the blame "

I'm not a victim at all. Just an ordinary woman. I knew the situation. It was very much 'nsa' initially.

I also know full well that this subject hits a nerve with many people.

Edinburgh

Not hitting any mine sweetie ..people that take time to know my situation understand others just jump to assumptions but who are we do judge each others

Edinburgh

Also love women and couples xx pm me and I hope in new yr to have mmf x

Ayrshire

I'm not judging anyone as it's none of my business and nor do I want to make it my business.

I was talking to cj and she gave me really good swinging advice. When it comes to swinging. If it seems to much hastle just quietly move on, there plenty if other guys out there don't waste my time getting caught up in situations.

That's exactly why I wouldn't sleep with a attached man. I wouldn't with a attached female either but that's diffrent reasons.

I can see risks and complications coming with attached guys everything from getting let down as he couldn't get away from his wife or him forgetting to delete texts. So I won't judge ill just say no thank you and move on to someone I will meet.

Xxxxx

By *quirtiliscious1Woman  over a year ago

Dundee

Surely it is up to the individuals involved whether they meet/play etc and not for others to stand in judgement.

Just my opinion

Squirts x

Ayrshire

"Surely it is up to the individuals involved whether they meet/play etc and not for others to stand in judgement.

Just my opinion

Squirts x"

It certainly is xxxx

Edinburgh

"Surely it is up to the individuals involved whether they meet/play etc and not for others to stand in judgement.

Just my opinion

Squirts x

It certainly is xxxx"

It definitely ìs ladies xx well said xx

Edinburgh

Far to many others do however ...I have been à victim of this ...Some posters and pm not kind x

By *ohn8210tCouple  over a year ago

Warwick

I like the thought of having sex with someone else's partner/husband-especially if their partners don't know. I think my sub conscience thinks YES-I've had someone else's hubby!!!

As if it's a conquest,or triumph etc.

I like that thought. Do any other ladies feel the same at all?

"Agree with _p4funduo......not really the site for anyone taking the moral high ground exactly

This place is ridiculously judgemental for an 'open minded' sex site lol "

Totally agree, the hypocrisy from some who post on a daily basis is quite funny. Morals eh.

"Not hitting any mine sweetie ..people that take time to know my situation understand others just jump to assumptions but who are we do judge each others "

Seems to be a pre requisite on here

st andrews

"I like the thought of having sex with someone else's partner/husband-especially if their partners don't know. I think my sub conscience thinks YES-I've had someone else's hubby!!!

As if it's a conquest,or triumph etc.

I like that thought. Do any other ladies feel the same at all?"

No, I've never thought like that

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

"Interested to know what woman think about getting with attached guys, would you yes or no? "

With the wife's full knowledge maybe . With out...sorry not for me

If people are unhappy in there marriage then . Why not leave . If they can live with lieing and cheating. Thats up to them.

Just my opinion

Squirts x

It certainly is xxxx"

This

"If people are unhappy in there marriage then . Why not leave . If they can live with lieing and cheating. Thats up to them. "

If only it was that simple .....

Edinburgh

"If people are unhappy in there marriage then . Why not leave . If they can live with lieing and cheating. Thats up to them.

If only it was that simple ....."

I was cheated on in my marriage.it was heartbreaking to the point I turned into a raging alcoholic is best I can describe.and turned into a untrusting angry prick for 2years.It was only when I sat down and thought about it properly that it hit me.I was to blame because mynex.wife was scared to tell me she no longer loved me.It happens.Would I meet married ladies who are playing away in secret..i don't know but would I judge others that do.Hell no because sometimes they doing wrong because they scared to do right.

Hope that makes sense and clarifies my take on it

"If people are unhappy in there marriage then . Why not leave . If they can live with lieing and cheating. Thats up to them. "

Not always as cut and dried as that not everyone wants to end a marriage they cud be happy in many ways with there partner but just want a little escape to fill that little void part in there marriage

coatbridge

"If people are unhappy in there marriage then . Why not leave . If they can live with lieing and cheating. Thats up to them.

Not always as cut and dried as that not everyone wants to end a marriage they cud be happy in many ways with there partner but just want a little escape to fill that little void part in there marriage"

the biggest problem with this solution is it only caters for the cheater it shows a lack of feeling and caring for what is meant to be their life partner

Not always as cut and dried as that not everyone wants to end a marriage they cud be happy in many ways with there partner but just want a little escape to fill that little void part in there marriagethe biggest problem with this solution is it only caters for the cheater it shows a lack of feeling and caring for what is meant to be their life partner"

I'd disagree with that. In fact in some cases where it happens I would say it's because they care that they don't leave ?

Not always as cut and dried as that not everyone wants to end a marriage they cud be happy in many ways with there partner but just want a little escape to fill that little void part in there marriagethe biggest problem with this solution is it only caters for the cheater it shows a lack of feeling and caring for what is meant to be their life partner

I'd disagree with that. In fact in some cases where it happens I would say it's because they care that they don't leave ?"

Agreed

coatbridge

Surely if they cared they would be honest from the outset and not have to create a web of lies

"Surely if they cared they would be honest from the outset and not have to create a web of lies"

Again it's not always that simple.

It's not always a tangled Web of lies either.

Every situation is different and until you're in it you don't know it.

I get from a lot of your posts on this subject it's a difficult one for you so it's understandable it's very black and white to you.

coatbridge

"Surely if they cared they would be honest from the outset and not have to create a web of lies

I get from a lot of your posts on this subject it's a difficult one for you so it's understandable it's very black and white to you. "

this isnt to get at you but it really is black and white its we who add the gray areas when I was married my wife knew I would be playing away it was an agreement we had it was simple. To my mind when you make excuses for your conduct or others conduct its because you know its wrong but you still want that halo light shining. Will be slated for this but hey ho the only time I see it acceptable is when the wife/husband has diminished mental capacity

"Surely if they cared they would be honest from the outset and not have to create a web of lies

I get from a lot of your posts on this subject it's a difficult one for you so it's understandable it's very black and white to you. this isnt to get at you but it really is black and white its we who add the gray areas when I was married my wife knew I would be playing away it was an agreement we had it was simple. To my mind when you make excuses for your conduct or others conduct its because you know its wrong but you still want that halo light shining. Will be slated for this but hey ho the only time I see it acceptable is when the wife/husband has diminished mental capacity "

Then you must live a very bland life if there are no colours or variations.

Did your wife play elsewhere too? Or did she just accept. And was your 'honesty' more just a way to somehow sugar coat your actions?

You see there's different ways of looking at all situations

I get from a lot of your posts on this subject it's a difficult one for you so it's understandable it's very black and white to you. this isnt to get at you but it really is black and white its we who add the gray areas when I was married my wife knew I would be playing away it was an agreement we had it was simple. To my mind when you make excuses for your conduct or others conduct its because you know its wrong but you still want that halo light shining. Will be slated for this but hey ho the only time I see it acceptable is when the wife/husband has diminished mental capacity "

Are you saying your wife at the time had a diminished mental capacity ? Id say that was an insult rather than you saying its all about caring

Just my opinion

Squirts x"

Wise friend xx

My view is what others think of me is none of my business, regardless of the subject,I am iron clad xx

coatbridge

I get from a lot of your posts on this subject it's a difficult one for you so it's understandable it's very black and white to you. this isnt to get at you but it really is black and white its we who add the gray areas when I was married my wife knew I would be playing away it was an agreement we had it was simple. To my mind when you make excuses for your conduct or others conduct its because you know its wrong but you still want that halo light shining. Will be slated for this but hey ho the only time I see it acceptable is when the wife/husband has diminished mental capacity

Are you saying your wife at the time had a diminished mental capacity ? Id say that was an insult rather than you saying its all about caring "

no there was no deception involved it was an agreement that it was fine for me to have sex with others the only time I see it as ok to do without partners knowledge is when they have diminished mental capacity

coatbridge

I get from a lot of your posts on this subject it's a difficult one for you so it's understandable it's very black and white to you. this isnt to get at you but it really is black and white its we who add the gray areas when I was married my wife knew I would be playing away it was an agreement we had it was simple. To my mind when you make excuses for your conduct or others conduct its because you know its wrong but you still want that halo light shining. Will be slated for this but hey ho the only time I see it acceptable is when the wife/husband has diminished mental capacity

Then you must live a very bland life if there are no colours or variations.

Did your wife play elsewhere too? Or did she just accept. And was your 'honesty' more just a way to somehow sugar coat your actions?

You see there's different ways of looking at all situations "

no the agreement was there that she could but because of her choices its something she would never do but understood that I couldnt be constrained by that.coulors and variations dont req deception so bland no I wouldnt agree with that

Are you saying your wife at the time had a diminished mental capacity ? Id say that was an insult rather than you saying its all about caring no there was no deception involved it was an agreement that it was fine for me to have sex with others the only time I see it as ok to do without partners knowledge is when they have diminished mental capacity"

If you couldnt be contained as you put it and you wernt happy with just sex with your wife then you must see why otbers on here do it yes you done it with your wives knowledge but i wonder if you still would have with her consent or not

coatbridge

Obviously I wouldnt have or I wouldnt have broached the subject

Personally we would prefer not to meet with this type of guy. The whole cheating/deception thing makes us feel uncomfortable.

Realistically however often we will not know. Even if we asked would we get a truthfull answer?

Doubtful.

Disturbingly we have noticed heaps of posts from bi/gay guys specifically looking for married guys. Often it appears the cheating/deception part knowing the married guy is indulging behind his partners back actually is an extra thrill

I think the whole point of it is there's a big difference between cheating and playing with consent.

It's then up to individual choice in whether you choose to play with someone who is or isn't playing with consent.

It's becoming a trend on here for people saying they are playing alone like they are afraid to say they are cheaters.

As I said many posts back some will meet attached and some won't

"Personally we would prefer not to meet with this type of guy. The whole cheating/deception thing makes us feel uncomfortable.

Realistically however often we will not know. Even if we asked would we get a truthfull answer?

Doubtful.

Disturbingly we have noticed heaps of posts from bi/gay guys specifically looking for married guys. Often it appears the cheating/deception part knowing the married guy is indulging behind his partners back actually is an extra thrill

"

Think too many want to brand ppl names on here for the type of site it is no one should brand anyone under any names i thot swinging was open minded ppl and choices it would be such a boring world if we were all perfect

By *uperboabyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I've been seeing other women for years but Pamela knows about it. In fact she is always by my side & never says a word. She even let's her 5 sisters watch...

"Think too many want to brand ppl names on here for the type of site it is no one should brand anyone under any names i thot swinging was open minded ppl and choices it would be such a boring world if we were all perfect "
absolutely spot on

It's a sex swapping site after all and I'm married in a sexless relationship have permission to play and i haven't brought any trouble to anyone's door or my own !!! Bet half the males on here play behind the other halfs back I know a lot of ppl on here that already do ! That should include females playing away too.

By *abbit jessicaCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

I never judge as I always think no One is perfect however I have had friends outside of fab who have cheated or as some would say played away! I dnt agree with this and think it makes a mug out of either the cheated wife or cheated husband I personally wouldn't hav anyone chat behind my partners back saying ohh he don't know his partners cheating I think it's disrespect and a kick in the teeth for any effort love and respect that has been put in to any relationship! Swinging for a couple in my eyes is to do it together do what us want as adults! However what I have often wondered is.... Do women actually look on fab for a married couple and go out there wae to break tht couple up iv heard this threw the fab vine . Any wae each to there own I believe u do what makes YOU happy and the opinion of anyone doesn't put bread on ur table

Swinging Discretion No Strings Attached

Its really that feckin simple.

You have the choice wether to engage in sexual sctivity with someone who is married or you dont.

Peoples views and responses seem to be determined by others.

People will have their own preferences ..

Some women would say im a cheeky bassa and some women will say hes cute with it.

Its really all about what ticks boxes for you.

Great post by the OP

"It's a sex swapping site after all and I'm married in a sexless relationship have permission to play and i haven't brought any trouble to anyone's door or my own !!! Bet half the males on here play behind the other halfs back I know a lot of ppl on here that already do ! That should include females playing away too."

I accept your explanation about being in a sexless marriage but I reckon for every single guy who is in your position there must be 100 who falsely make the same claim if it helps then get a shag.

Of course this is a sex site and I am happy to support any person to enjoy a full and satisfying sex life. Whatever their kink.

With one exception - as long as it does not involve hurting anyone else. And being betrayed by your partner is one of the cruellest, most painful things you can do to someone.

I am not going to judge individuals. Simply because I don't know their personal circumstances but if I am aware they are "attached" I will prefer to avoid.

By *abbit jessicaCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

"It's a sex swapping site after all and I'm married in a sexless relationship have permission to play and i haven't brought any trouble to anyone's door or my own !!! Bet half the males on here play behind the other halfs back I know a lot of ppl on here that already do ! That should include females playing away too.

I accept your explanation about being in a sexless marriage but I reckon for every single guy who is in your position there must be 100 who falsely make the same claim if it helps then get a shag.

Of course this is a sex site and I am happy to support any person to enjoy a full and satisfying sex life. Whatever their kink.

With one exception - as long as it does not involve hurting anyone else. And being betrayed by your partner is one of the cruellest, most painful things you can do to someone.

I am not going to judge individuals. Simply because I don't know their personal circumstances but if I am aware they are "attached" I will prefer to avoid.

"

Yeah as I say b honest and don't tell lies if you tell lies the lies always tell on you

I meet a married guy, his wife doesn't know.

I know for a fact hes met others on here who say they don't meet married guys without their wifes blessing so its kinda pot and kettle sometimes.

some will, some wont as has been said if you don't like it don't meet them. we are very happy together and enjoying what we have, no minds games, no ulterior motives, no agendas.

just good fun, daily contact lots of meets and he goes home happy and content.

I am no threat to his marriage at all and it works for both of us.

Just my opinion

Squirts x

It certainly is xxxx

This "

Just my opinion

Squirts x

It certainly is xxxx

This

"

This has been a very interesting topic with everyone making good points due to freedom of speech but i just wish people thought about the people who dont have that luxery. Look in the mirror & if you like the image thats cheating or helping a cheater then carry on. Reap what you sow

"This has been a very interesting topic with everyone making good points due to freedom of speech but i just wish people thought about the people who dont have that luxery. Look in the mirror & if you like the image thats cheating or helping a cheater then carry on. Reap what you sow"

Because of course everyone who is involved with someone attached is a bad person and obviously enjoys making other people suffer.

What about the people who cry themselves to sleep some nights because they both feel guilty and like they will just never ever be good enough?

No one ever considers how it must feel to have someone leave you and then go play happy ever after else where.

But typically that also makes them bad.. own fault and all that or more fool them for accepting crumbs eh?

Sometimes this site reminds me of a playground of self righteous bullies.

God forbid you ever find yourself in a situation and judged by strangers no matter what you decide to do

By *gowbhoy4funMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Lots of ladies on here who are also attached !! But supposedly have permission from hubby

I've cheated, been cheated on and been the other woman... No fucks given

"Lots of ladies on here who are also attached !! But supposedly have permission from hubby "
like everything if in doubt check it out.. Those playing with permission wouldn't object to it

By *gowbhoy4funMan  over a year ago

glasgow

"Lots of ladies on here who are also attached !! But supposedly have permission from hubby like everything if in doubt check it out.. Those playing with permission wouldn't object to it "

"Interested to know what woman think about getting with attached guys, would you yes or no? "

Have done so before but prefer not to.

"This has been a very interesting topic with everyone making good points due to freedom of speech but i just wish people thought about the people who dont have that luxery. Look in the mirror & if you like the image thats cheating or helping a cheater then carry on. Reap what you sow

Because of course everyone who is involved with someone attached is a bad person and obviously enjoys making other people suffer.

What about the people who cry themselves to sleep some nights because they both feel guilty and like they will just never ever be good enough?

No one ever considers how it must feel to have someone leave you and then go play happy ever after else where.

But typically that also makes them bad.. own fault and all that or more fool them for accepting crumbs eh?

God forbid you ever find yourself in a situation and judged by strangers no matter what you decide to do "

Is this your own thoughts in general or aimed at anyone?

coatbridge

"This has been a very interesting topic with everyone making good points due to freedom of speech but i just wish people thought about the people who dont have that luxery. Look in the mirror & if you like the image thats cheating or helping a cheater then carry on. Reap what you sow

God forbid you ever find yourself in a situation and judged by strangers no matter what you decide to do "

just so you are aware my posts have nada to do with you or any situation your involved in now or previously so no bullying from me. I also dont see any in the post I see points of view. I see that you feel as if the single person meeting the cheating married person would be persecuted and while this may be the case in a minority I believe in the main folk would lay the blame on the one who is cheating and or lying. Thats the part I see as wrong not a married person where everyone has knowledge of what is happening.you also allude to the married person running away and playing happy families this unfortunatly is the norm. This is a point of view my own but certainly not usex to bully anyone

God forbid you ever find yourself in a situation and judged by strangers no matter what you decide to do just so you are aware my posts have nada to do with you or any situation your involved in now or previously so no bullying from me. I also dont see any in the post I see points of view. I see that you feel as if the single person meeting the cheating married person would be persecuted and while this may be the case in a minority I believe in the main folk would lay the blame on the one who is cheating and or lying. Thats the part I see as wrong not a married person where everyone has knowledge of what is happening.you also allude to the married person running away and playing happy families this unfortunatly is the norm. This is a point of view my own but certainly not usex to bully anyone"

have to agree with you here

Edinburgh

Good lord is this who's cheating lying right or wrong stuff still here ....let's just get be to respecting each others choices x

"Good lord is this who's cheating lying right or wrong stuff still here ....let's just get be to respecting each others choices x"

you've replied & added to it haha

Probably won't go Down well with some of you but I have a partner and no she doesn't no.

My profile states single as yes it would just be me meeting, y state couple when it would only be the male meeting.

I don't hide the fact (as you can clearly see now) that I have a partner.

We all have our reasons for what we do in life one of which being on here, I could sit and explain y but I don't think its correct to bring up reasons of my relationship or perhaps sound as tho I'm putting my partner down just to get the point across to those who don't understand.

I love my partner to bits and that will never change, but I know I can't have her and the sex life I want with her knowing.

Slate away but that's my choice and as long as u or I ain't stupid about it and all is kept discreet, which no matter if your a couple or not it should be discreet anyway then no one is hurt.

"Probably won't go Down well with some of you but I have a partner and no she doesn't no.

My profile states single as yes it would just be me meeting, y state couple when it would only be the male meeting.

We all have our reasons for what we do in life one of which being on here, I could sit and explain y but I don't think its correct to bring up reasons of my relationship or perhaps sound as tho I'm putting my partner down just to get the point across to those who don't understand.

I love my partner to bits and that will never change, but I know I can't have her and the sex life I want with her knowing.

Slate away but that's my choice and as long as u or I ain't stupid about it and all is kept discreet, which no matter if your a couple or not it should be discreet anyway then no one is hurt. "

Well done for being brave enough to post that on here. As you say no one knows your personal situation and no ones judgement on it matters either.

Good luck to you both xx

"Probably won't go Down well with some of you but I have a partner and no she doesn't no.

Slate away but that's my choice and as long as u or I ain't stupid about it and all is kept discreet, which no matter if your a couple or not it should be discreet anyway then no one is hurt.

Well done for being brave enough to post that on here. As you say no one knows your personal situation and no ones judgement on it matters either.

Good luck to you both xx

"

Very kind,

Thanks

Think this topic has been done to death!

By *ab femWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"Think this topic has been done to death!"

Obviously it's a popular one. There aren't many threads that fill up quick on here these days

coatbridge

"Think this topic has been done to death!

Obviously it's a popular one. There aren't many threads that fill up quick on here these days "

cmon snog fuck avoid will always fill up quick as long as one female posts lol

Ayrshire

I've met an attached guy before. It was none of my business at all whether he was single or attached. This is nsa meets so what goes on in their lives is nothing to do with me.

I will say though he is a lovely guy and wasn't in any way proud or show off about what he's doing behind his partners back

Ayrshire

Obviously it's a popular one. There aren't many threads that fill up quick on here these days cmon snog fuck avoid will always fill up quick as long as one female posts lol "

Just one female or one specific female?

coatbridge

Obviously it's a popular one. There aren't many threads that fill up quick on here these days cmon snog fuck avoid will always fill up quick as long as one female posts lol

Just one female or one specific female? "

any female is my thought

Obviously it's a popular one. There aren't many threads that fill up quick on here these days cmon snog fuck avoid will always fill up quick as long as one female posts o

Just one female or one specific female? "

Have to be a very attractive, witty local fem xx

Ayrshire

Obviously it's a popular one. There aren't many threads that fill up quick on here these days cmon snog fuck avoid will always fill up quick as long as one female posts lol

Just one female or one specific female? any female is my thought"

Ach you love us all on here. We're like one big dysfunctional family

Ayrshire

Obviously it's a popular one. There aren't many threads that fill up quick on here these days cmon snog fuck avoid will always fill up quick as long as one female posts o

Have to be a very attractive, witty local fem xx"

I can't think of any

coatbridge

Just one female or one specific female? any female is my thought

Ach you love us all on here. We're like one big dysfunctional family "

pmsl cmon its well documented I only love myself........on top of that you would hate if I started ending everything with xxxx your so right

I can't think of any "

I can buy unfortunately we don't talk

Ayrshire

Ach you love us all on here. We're like one big dysfunctional family pmsl cmon its well documented I only love myself........on top of that you would hate if I started ending everything with xxxx your so right"

There's always one in the family. When they walk through the door everyone groans and whispers to each other "who told him we were having a discussion"

Go on spread the love. Tis Christmas after all. Try ending one of your posts with a little kiss, it will confuse everyone

Ayrshire

I can't think of any

I can buy unfortunately we don't talk "

Neither we do

I can't think of any

I can buy unfortunately we don't talk

Neither we do "

Lol x

coatbridge

Ach you love us all on here. We're like one big dysfunctional family pmsl cmon its well documented I only love myself........on top of that you would hate if I started ending everything with xxxx your so right

There's always one in the family. When they walk through the door everyone groans and whispers to each other "who told him we were having a discussion"

Go on spread the love. Tis Christmas after all. Try ending one of your posts with a little kiss, it will confuse everyone "

lol apperance and inflection can be the bane of the common man im more likely to be the one who just comes out and says whit are you doing here then carry on partying but since tis christmas will strtch to a ooo

Ayrshire

"

Go on spread the love. Tis Christmas after all. Try ending one of your posts with a little kiss, it will confuse everyone lol apperance and inflection can be the bane of the common man im more likely to be the one who just comes out and says whit are you doing here then carry on partying but since tis christmas will strtch to a ooo"

ooo Is that cuddles??

coatbridge

"

Go on spread the love. Tis Christmas after all. Try ending one of your posts with a little kiss, it will confuse everyone lol apperance and inflection can be the bane of the common man im more likely to be the one who just comes out and says whit are you doing here then carry on partying but since tis christmas will strtch to a ooo

ooo Is that cuddles?? "

could be lol

Slate away but that's my choice and as long as u or I ain't stupid about it and all is kept discreet, which no matter if your a couple or not it should be discreet anyway then no one is hurt. "

Two vital and valid points this Man has said ..

1.Hes here because he loves his partner .

2.Discretion

Edinburgh

Any men up for meet? Lol x

"Any men up for meet? Lol x"

Im shy x

Just as hard when your profile states married playing alone...

My better half no longer plays but runs profile

But like others say

It's individual choice...

I don't hide I'm married, in fact, make it quite clear early doors when chatting I'm already attached and leave it to lady in question to make up their own minds...

As for double standards

I think the 250 to 1 ratio male to female answers that...

Shame u ain't closer, very attractive women xx

Question for attached men. Who are meeting on the sly. How would you feel if you found out your other half cheated on you ?? As for ones that are married dose your marraige vows mean nothing.?? For better or worse health etc

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

I really want a t-bone steak meal

"Good lord is this who's cheating lying right or wrong stuff still here ....let's just get be to respecting each others choices x"

"Question for attached men. Who are meeting on the sly. How would you feel if you found out your other half cheated on you ?? As for ones that are married dose your marraige vows mean nothing.?? For better or worse health etc"

Just to put the cat amoung the pigeons here but no where in the wows does it say we shall fuck other people together either....

Ayrshire

"Question for attached men. Who are meeting on the sly. How would you feel if you found out your other half cheated on you ?? As for ones that are married dose your marraige vows mean nothing.?? For better or worse health etc

Just to put the cat amoung the pigeons here but no where in the wows does it say we shall fuck other people together either...."

Good point lol xxxx

Ayrshire

"Question for attached men. Who are meeting on the sly. How would you feel if you found out your other half cheated on you ?? As for ones that are married dose your marraige vows mean nothing.?? For better or worse health etc

Just to put the cat amoung the pigeons here but no where in the wows does it say we shall fuck other people together either...."

You beat me too it.

That also applies to married couples that are consenting to each other having sex with other people.

I couldn't understand a word of my marriage vows so I'll plead ignorance if God asks

E.K . Glasgow

"I, ___, take thee, ___, to be my wedded husband/wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge thee my faith [or] pledge myself to you."

Basic vows

Just to put the cat amoung the pigeons here but no where in the wows does it say we shall fuck other people together either....

You beat me too it.

That also applies to married couples that are consenting to each other having sex with other people.

I couldn't understand a word of my marriage vows so I'll plead ignorance if God asks "

I think it's safe to say that Hell will be more fun. I won't know anyone in heaven.

E.K . Glasgow

You beat me too it.

I couldn't understand a word of my marriage vows so I'll plead ignorance if God asks

I think it's safe to say that Hell will be more fun. I won't know anyone in heaven. "

Bit warmer too

coatbridge

"Question for attached men. Who are meeting on the sly. How would you feel if you found out your other half cheated on you ?? As for ones that are married dose your marraige vows mean nothing.?? For better or worse health etc"
remember you can change the vows so you remain true to the ones you agree upon

"Any men up for meet? Lol x

Im shy x

"

Like hell you are lol!!

Well said Pink x

If i may ask ..Why was your question directed at Men and not to Women equally ?.

OR

Why didnt you direct it to the Elusive Married Loving Couples on here.

The op question was about attached men. I'd say the same answer for women to.

What exceptional reason is there for cheating. Willing to listen.??

"What exceptional reason is there for cheating. Willing to listen.??"

U may be willing to listen, but maybe those who do don't consider it of anyone's business, an affair is with someone u want to be with to in my eyes, where as this is Nsa discreet sex or atleast it should be.

I think it's up to the person in a relationship no one else. If your on here for the same reason as everyone else then it shouldn't be of concern to you as its not your relationship.

Anyway I've said my piece.

Can we get back to kiss,fuck,avoid?? Lol

Well that's me told then.

Ayrshire

"What exceptional reason is there for cheating. Willing to listen.??

U may be willing to listen, but maybe those who do don't consider it of anyone's business, an affair is with someone u want to be with to in my eyes, where as this is Nsa discreet sex or atleast it should be.

I think it's up to the person in a relationship no one else. If your on here for the same reason as everyone else then it shouldn't be of concern to you as its not your relationship.

"

I agree with this

Avoid

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

[Removed by poster at 17/12/15 14:35:48]

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

"[Removed by poster at 17/12/15 14:35:48]"

Kiss

We still don't get the idea how someone cheating can have NSA fun? As they have strings as they are attached lol this should be classed as PSS fun (possible shit storm) lol

If your cheating gets discovered, your not going to say you've done nothing wrong. Plus you know there is a high chance of people you have slept with being dragged into it by someone scorned.

Whatever happened with being open and honest with ones partner? There are singles on here who's partner knows about it.

We met a single female at ours and their partner dropped them off and picked them up. As far as we are concerned no moral justification for cheating.

We would prefer those people weren't on the site. But it's a free world, so they can be here too and we accept that.

Wish FAB would have a knew label to dish out, single, couple and attached solo. So you know they are in a relationship. Single should be jus that, single.

Sorry rant over lol

"We still don't get the idea how someone cheating can have NSA fun? As they have strings as they are attached lol this should be classed as PSS fun (possible shit storm) lol

If your cheating gets discovered, your not going to say you've done nothing wrong. Plus you know there is a high chance of people you have slept with being dragged into it by someone scorned.

Whatever happened with being open and honest with ones partner? There are singles on here who's partner knows about it.

We met a single female at ours and their partner dropped them off and picked them up. As far as we are concerned no moral justification for cheating.

We would prefer those people weren't on the site. But it's a free world, so they can be here too and we accept that.

Wish FAB would have a knew label to dish out, single, couple and attached solo. So you know they are in a relationship. Single should be jus that, single.

Sorry rant over lol "

Spot on that's the point I was trying to get over.

Lol

st andrews

"We still don't get the idea how someone cheating can have NSA fun? As they have strings as they are attached lol this should be classed as PSS fun (possible shit storm) lol "

I think what people are trying to say is that any meets they have would be occasional hookups, and that they're not looking for an affair/bit on the side, as it were. At least that's how I interpret it.

"What exceptional reason is there for cheating. Willing to listen.??

I agree with this

Avoid "

Well we've done everything else :p lol x

Good luck to you both xx

Sorry but thats not brave thats just confessing. Brave is people fighting unwinable wars. Brave is donating vital organs to loved ones & hope both survive. Im not judging its my opinion

"

By *quirtiliscious1Woman  over a year ago

Dundee

Just my opinion

Squirts x"

As I said it is up to the indivuals involved. I care not a jot what people think if I choose to meet a married guy more than once or a guy who claims to be single and isn't. As at the end of the day these are my choices to make. If people are small minded enough to make judgements then again that is their choice.

Only my opinion

Squirts x

[Removed by poster at 18/12/15 00:30:18]

Chacun à son goût....fin.