FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Happy New Year xxxxx

Happy New Year xxxxx

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ripleXrateD OP   Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Because I'm not sure if I will get online later I just want to wish all the fab people I've met or spoke to on here all the best for 2016.

When I first joined the swinging world just a few months ago I was very shy and insecure but thanks to lots of good advice on these forums and face to face I've came out my shell and now have people I am happy to call my friends.

Love yous all xxxxxx

Xxxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Because I'm not sure if I will get online later I just want to wish all the fab people I've met or spoke to on here all the best for 2016.

When I first joined the swinging world just a few months ago I was very shy and insecure but thanks to lots of good advice on these forums and face to face I've came out my shell and now have people I am happy to call my friends.

Love yous all xxxxxx

Xxxxxx"

Thanks and happy new year to you.

If you have time to chat later let me know. I'm on fab this night.

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Happy new year princess

And happy new year to everyone else on the forums, whether you're a lurker, occasional poster, serial talker of shite, cake loving clique member or duck officianado.....have a happy and peaceful new year one and all

(And if you can't, have a raucous debauched new year instead )

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

"Happy new year princess

And happy new year to everyone else on the forums, whether you're a lurker, occasional poster, serial talker of shite, cake loving clique member or duck officianado.....have a happy and peaceful new year one and all

(And if you can't, have a raucous debauched new year instead )"

And a Happy New Year to you, Sir Andrew of Kay. I did see your name in the Honours list, didn't I?

And a Happy New Year to the rest of this miserable lot too!!

Falkirk

"Happy new year princess

(And if you can't, have a raucous debauched new year instead )

And a Happy New Year to you, Sir Andrew of Kay. I did see your name in the Honours list, didn't I?

And a Happy New Year to the rest of this miserable lot too!! "

Yes - MBE - services to midgys

near Glasgow

" Yes - MBE - services to midgys "

Think you and that Jinty woman should get together, you both seem to have a thing about midges! Can't think why!

Falkirk

" Yes - MBE - services to midgys

Think you and that Jinty woman should get together, you both seem to have a thing about midges! Can't think why! "

I think you're to blame for her run ins with midgys

near Glasgow

" Yes - MBE - services to midgys

Think you and that Jinty woman should get together, you both seem to have a thing about midges! Can't think why!

I think you're to blame for her run ins with midgys "

Well that's what happens when you go frolicking in the countryside; I just go along to keep her company!

"Because I'm not sure if I will get online later I just want to wish all the fab people I've met or spoke to on here all the best for 2016.

Love yous all xxxxxx

Xxxxxx"

Back at you hun. Hope you have a good 1 xxx

Happy new year Hun xx

By *p4funduoCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Happy new yr when it comes princess ...hope to catch up with you again xx

» Add a new message to this topic