FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Annoying males

Annoying males

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any other females or couples on here feel bored by guys mailing them..

We dont mind talking but some of them are vulgar lol

We put up for a meet with a female due to me (female) being bi and just get hit with guys asking if i want cock lol no thank you i get that no problem lol

Ranting here i know lol

For those who dont know us or chatted. Im t (female) and my partner is s (male) i spend the most time on here and he plays his xbox lol

Hi people

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Block all males when you're not looking for them. You can do this in privacy settings.

And yeah there are some annoying guys when you re-open those filters, best to ignore them and don't let them get to you coz they're a reflection of the guy being socially inept that's all.

Block all males and wink at any that takes your fancy which allows them though your filter.

It's a good system used by a very good 'friend?' Of mine... Ive still no figured out what we are lol x

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

No I find males from cpls far more annoying believing they deserve a shag as they are bringing a fem into the equation. It really amazes me how cpled guys seem to be thought of as a diffrent spieces maybe just eunachs so now safe for public viewing

Not all of us are as you would say it ass holes or a pain we can't help it if there are 2 many ass holes and fakes on here that ruin it for decent genuine guys like my srlf just looking for a break .but what happens they pick the good looks over what's in the inside that counts and half o them are a waist o space as hardly are no shows and give you haste

Saying that I have had a couple of anoying girls .for example .

I had 1 girl off the site saying stunning body shame about your face.

then I went out my way to pick a girl up brought hee to mine for a chat .while she was txting another guy. So when she said aparently going to the toilet she disappeared out side as the guy picked her up as I sat waiting for 10 mns thinking she still in toilet

Just use your filters, problem solved (Mr)

"No I find males from cpls far more annoying believing they deserve a shag as they are bringing a fem into the equation. It really amazes me how cpled guys seem to be thought of as a diffrent spieces maybe just eunachs so now safe for public viewing "

I agree with this. A large proportion of guys here think they are above the rest because of the cple profile.

I choose to be single on here because I want to play as a single. If I wanted to be part of a couple profile I would have done that years ago yet so many females on here seem to feel more secure with the male from a cple profile even if he is a bigger arsehole than the majority of singles

By *appyDeviantsCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"No I find males from cpls far more annoying believing they deserve a shag as they are bringing a fem into the equation. It really amazes me how cpled guys seem to be thought of as a diffrent spieces maybe just eunachs so now safe for public viewing "

Totally agree and the amount that suddenly want to try bareback with a genuine couple is crazy ,never had as much issues with single guys

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

The worst are those who were once single guys then couple up and suddenly they think they are God with superior status

"The worst are those who were once single guys then couple up and suddenly they think they are God with superior status "

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Totally get what yous are saying. We dont mind single guys but sometimes its the.. Hello fancy a fuck that annoys us. We wont meet anyone who we wont get on with. Thats pointless.

And my oh isnt a typical guy who expects it. If we ask a female to join us or another couple then we will expect both to be playing if there bringing someone to play also. Thats only fair. Been asked by a few couples for f alone. We only play as a couple. He might not interact or i might not. Just depends.

Will check out the filters more though to try stop so many males messaging us and just talk to the ones we want to.

Dont get me wrong theres some couples on here that the guy does all the talking lol come on im female and want female interaction lol

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

I'm an annoying male - I steal people's food and cakes

I'm an annoying male I steal wookies cakes and fight ducks

By *ere4agoodtime11Couple  over a year ago

East Lothian

"The worst are those who were once single guys then couple up and suddenly they think they are God with superior status "

By * and KCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Yes I agree . Several times have had men pretending to be their female partner. Makes me shiver !

By * and KCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

One time a man would not let me lick his partners pussy because I wouldn't suck his cock..

"One time a man would not let me lick his partners pussy because I wouldn't suck his cock.."

That's got to be the pettiest thing I've heard all year

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

"One time a man would not let me lick his partners pussy because I wouldn't suck his cock.."

And that's why it's hard sometimes to find decent people on fab.

But they do exist, quite a few in fact. Just need to look and do a little homework before you meet them

» Add a new message to this topic