FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Scottish Kik group

Scottish Kik group

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ab fem OP   Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I'm looking for new single women, couples and a very small number of guys that would like to join a Kik group I've had running for 3 months. It's needing an injection of new people to liven it up again.

It's a relaxed group of people, nothing serious or heavy with flirting.

Message on here or pm me and I will get back to you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lasgowguyooMan  over a year ago

Scotland

Hey I would be interested andy_00112

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm looking for new single women, couples and a very small number of guys that would like to join a Kik group I've had running for 3 months. It's needing an injection of new people to liven it up again.

It's a relaxed group of people, nothing serious or heavy with flirting.

Message on here or pm me and I will get back to you

"

Would love to be part of your group but can't message you

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

I think it's a waste of time. It just dies on its arse. Unless you can tell me otherwise?

Ayrshire

"I think it's a waste of time. It just dies on its arse. Unless you can tell me otherwise? "

Dies on its arse? What would you like me to tell you?

I was added to your group and then removed with no explanation so you can't be that keen on having new people joining.

Vweyoungguy I'll join

"I think it's a waste of time. It just dies on its arse. Unless you can tell me otherwise? "

Try it. You might like it

"I was added to your group and then removed with no explanation so you can't be that keen on having new people joining. "

Yes the same happened to me no idea what I had done or not done not been taken off other Kik groups

Ayrshire

"I was added to your group and then removed with no explanation so you can't be that keen on having new people joining.

Yes the same happened to me no idea what I had done or not done not been taken off other Kik groups "

Well instead of chatting about it on a thread that's has nothing to do with why people have been removed, you should pm and ask admin

We're interested in jining group

"I was added to your group and then removed with no explanation so you can't be that keen on having new people joining.

Yes the same happened to me no idea what I had done or not done not been taken off other Kik groups

Well instead of chatting about it on a thread that's has nothing to do with why people have been removed, you should pm and ask admin "

I did, on Kik, you didn't reply to my message.

By *ortland51Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Lots of new people join the group and don't chat. Therefore, they are removed. As us single guys are constantly being told on Fab, you need to put the effort in. It'seems the same on a Kik group. It's not a gossip group, it's for people who are looking to makes friends through and outwith Fab.

Also, some people just don't fit in. That happens in every area of life. No point in anyone getting their feelings hurt about it and moaning on here.

Anyone complaining about being removed from a Kik group is on a par with guys complaining on here that women aren't replying to their Fab messages.

"Lots of new people join the group and don't chat. Therefore, they are removed. As us single guys are constantly being told on Fab, you need to put the effort in. It'seems the same on a Kik group. It's not a gossip group, it's for people who are looking to makes friends through and outwith Fab.

Also, some people just don't fit in. That happens in every area of life. No point in anyone getting their feelings hurt about it and moaning on here.

Anyone complaining about being removed from a Kik group is on a par with guys complaining on here that women aren't replying to their Fab messages.

"

I'm not moaning, I was chatting when I could, I have a life and couldn't always be on there. Also, I wasn't given a chance to 'fit in'.

I'll say no more, as I see the wagons are circling, and wish your wee Kik, or should that be clique, group all the best.

Glasgow

"Lots of new people join the group and don't chat. Therefore, they are removed. As us single guys are constantly being told on Fab, you need to put the effort in. It'seems the same on a Kik group. It's not a gossip group, it's for people who are looking to makes friends through and outwith Fab.

I'm not moaning, I was chatting when I could, I have a life and couldn't always be on there. Also, I wasn't given a chance to 'fit in'.

I'll say no more, as I see the wagons are circling, and wish your wee Kik, or should that be clique, group all the best. "

You are very entitled to your view and tone, Miss McGill.

Thank you for the feedback.

The kik group has been running for 3/4 months and not had much hassle. Some people fit in others don't. As for a clique really couldnt be further from the truth .

The group has a great bunch of people. All beit a bit mental at times

By *ruegent101Man  over a year ago

down by the river side

DONT JOIN THIS GROUP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

haha only joking its full of cracking people good banter and oh my I take some slagging in it

We asked before to get added but were either ignored (cynical response) or just not spotted (not so cynical response)

Could still be tempted though, we can offer cute & chatty (When not otherwise busy with work / life etc)

Mr J

By *oody2shoesWoman  over a year ago

dunbartonshire

Lol the group is defo not a clique. I was added to the group having known no one and have had a great time chatting to lovely people. Great banter and love the laugh we have. Keep up good work _ab fem xx

"Keep up good work _ab fem xx"

Don't say that. You'll give her a big head lol

By *oody2shoesWoman  over a year ago

dunbartonshire

"Keep up good work _ab fem xx

Don't say that. You'll give her a big head lol "

A beautiful big head at least lol x

"Keep up good work _ab fem xx

Don't say that. You'll give her a big head lol

A beautiful big head at least lol x"

Hmmm I suppose I can't argue with that lol x

I would be interested in joining for some chat if you want to add me send a pm for my username

Jacko3630

By *gowbhoy4funMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Its a pain in the arse your phone beeping every 2secs bcoz someones kik'd the group...plus the one i was on there was a LOT of gossiping abt other fab members !!

Enjoy it but iv no interest in it

X

Hi there i would love to join this group if thats ok

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 26/02/16 13:53:02]

» Add a new message to this topic