FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > BBW kik group

BBW kik group

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ee-Yin OP   Woman  over a year ago

nr bathgate

Established and well run kik group exclusively for BBW and BBW admires

In need of some new ladies and a few men

Pm for details

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Add me! I love a bit of bbw

Still waiting for an add x

Me too x

By *ollydimplesWoman  over a year ago

hamilton

Great group..love the banter x

Still waiting to be added ;(x

Hi would love to join your group. My Kik is on my profile.

Interested

By *antyhoseMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Also interested! I definitely qualify....

ID love to be added

nr bathgate

Still some places left in need of few more ladies

"Still some places left in need of few more ladies "
I'm interested if I may?

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

"Still some places left in need of few more ladies I'm interested if I may? "

Ladies not mankini wearers

Hi I would love to join

... Who do I message about the group?

hamilton

Added ya jamie

Who do you have to kill?

By *oungmaleformatureMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Would love to join?

By *ot_shots21Man  over a year ago

a village

I'd love to be added into this group! I asked before, don't know if any of you lovely ladies got it x

hamilton

Added .x

nr bathgate

Spaces available ..... Seems to be a shortage of bbw at the minute

Anyone wishing to join pm myself or _ollydimples

Would be fantastic to be added

I would luv to join the group.

Ofcourse as a bbw admire

Add me please

Room 4 1 more?? Xx

This looks more of a sausage-fest than BBW group.

nr bathgate

"This looks more of a sausage-fest than BBW group. "

Hence I said we needed more bbw

Yup, the more the merrier, even though I don't have kik!

Dolly could you add me please x

Add me please?

would love to be added to this group

Hey I'd love to join, long as you have people

from the west midlands...

By *ohnny12ABCMan  over a year ago

glasgow

hi can i join group please

hamilton

"hi can i join group please"

Messaged u

Definitely fuck (above)

By *uzzy-LogicMan  over a year ago

Fochabers

I would be interested in joining the group

By *andk20Couple  over a year ago

d

Hey how do we join k and j

By *ashedMan  over a year ago

hemel

Would love to join

Hi could i please join im an bbw admire xx

Can I be added to the group please?

hamilton

Added..but really need a few more females

If u fancy it pm me or wee fatty ladies x

By *trapon1981TV/TS  over a year ago

Balloch / Dumbarton

Can I be added as a "female"?

Love to join

By *ashedMan  over a year ago

hemel

Hi would love to join

Would love to join

Funny. The you can join the group and have a lovely time. But then for some reason be removed? Now i was an active member, I got involved in group chat. And was removed. For making an honest mistake that I admitted to and apologised for.

Then after asking why I was removed I am simply told and I quote "it was a vote"

I went to another admin and he was incredibly rude! I was in no way ushering this type of hostility so I photographed the chat and went to yet a third admin and explained. I didn't get very far and she even encouraged the abuse!

I suggest this group take a hard look at there admins and make sure they understand the meaning of admin abuse! This is not what fab is about!

nr bathgate

"Funny. The you can join the group and have a lovely time. But then for some reason be removed? Now i was an active member, I got involved in group chat. And was removed. For making an honest mistake that I admitted to and apologised for.

Then after asking why I was removed I am simply told and I quote "it was a vote"

I went to another admin and he was incredibly rude! I was in no way ushering this type of hostility so I photographed the chat and went to yet a third admin and explained. I didn't get very far and she even encouraged the abuse!

I suggest this group take a hard look at there admins and make sure they understand the meaning of admin abuse! This is not what fab is about!

"

Yes you were and active member of the group and you also know why you were removed .....May I add this is the second time you have been removed from the group

To now come on here and have a go just shows the hight of your maturity

Seems to be a common theme for this particular group- men and women both having complaints about the admins. May be why so many posts are required looking for new members.

Hope that it settles down soon and you all have the fun that is supposed to come with a kik group.

nr bathgate

"Seems to be a common theme for this particular group- men and women both having complaints about the admins. May be why so many posts are required looking for new members.

Hope that it settles down soon and you all have the fun that is supposed to come with a kik group."

Nothing to settle down....it is a good group and we do have fun

People get removed for a reason and then choose air it on here. As for the admin it's all run very fair but because it is admin who removes then we are the ones that get slated

I have to disagree. I think that the green eye has a lot to do with it with one admin in particular.

Again- hope that it does settle down. Have fun!

Definitely

hamilton

Love all the comments from people who havent even been part of this particular group. Maybe they should mind their own business and not comment when they dont know the facts . The guy was removed once already and then allowed back but his actions can only be described as juvenile . So admin voted and he was removed to stop unrest with the other group members. The fact he chose to vent his frustrations on here just proves how mature he is .

Loving the private response to this the support is overwhelming and as I said in my last comment I was in no way ushering the use of bad language yet the admin kept using it. And then has the nerve to call my childish. It's fair to say that honestly I am glad I'm no longer part of this group. Especially when I read the responses I have had privately. So I refer back to my previous comment and strongly suggest the group takes a good long look at who there admins are and make sure they understand there own rules.

Once again to those who responded to me privately, thank you x

hamilton

"Loving the private response to this the support is overwhelming and as I said in my last comment I was in no way ushering the use of bad language yet the admin kept using it. And then has the nerve to call my childish. It's fair to say that honestly I am glad I'm no longer part of this group. Especially when I read the responses I have had privately. So I refer back to my previous comment and strongly suggest the group takes a good long look at who there admins are and make sure they understand there own rules.

Once again to those who responded to me privately, thank you x"

Maybe u should have a look at your own behaviour .. scaring a woman with a phobia and continuing this after being asked to stop just wasnt very grown up behaviour in my opinion

"Loving the private response to this the support is overwhelming and as I said in my last comment I was in no way ushering the use of bad language yet the admin kept using it. And then has the nerve to call my childish. It's fair to say that honestly I am glad I'm no longer part of this group. Especially when I read the responses I have had privately. So I refer back to my previous comment and strongly suggest the group takes a good long look at who there admins are and make sure they understand there own rules.

Once again to those who responded to me privately, thank you x

Maybe u should have a look at your own behaviour .. scaring a woman with a phobia and continuing this after being asked to stop just wasnt very grown up behaviour in my opinion "

As mentioned in my original statement I made a mistake and owned up to it and was none the less still removed even after apologising and checking with the woman in question was ok. I was still slandered by admin abuse and after going to 2 other admin I was told that the behaviour of the abusive admin was to be encouraged! Personally I rest my case on the matter! And hope that the group enjoys themselves In there state!

"Love all the comments from people who havent even been part of this particular group. Maybe they should mind their own business and not comment when they dont know the facts . The guy was removed once already and then allowed back but his actions can only be described as juvenile . So admin voted and he was removed to stop unrest with the other group members. The fact he chose to vent his frustrations on here just proves how mature he is .

"

I was in the group, left due to someone's poor behaviour/attitude and when added back by the male admin, I left again.

I think that he has been polite and gave a fair bit of info. You are asking that we take your word as gospel but dismiss his. Maybe people should just decide for themselves and take into consideration all that has been said by those for/against. There must also be something said for the repeated pleas for members - especially women.

I do hope that everyone has fun here and in groups. A great example is that run by fab fem.

hamilton

"Love all the comments from people who havent even been part of this particular group. Maybe they should mind their own business and not comment when they dont know the facts . The guy was removed once already and then allowed back but his actions can only be described as juvenile . So admin voted and he was removed to stop unrest with the other group members. The fact he chose to vent his frustrations on here just proves how mature he is .

I was in the group, left due to someone's poor behaviour/attitude and when added back by the male admin, I left again.

I think that he has been polite and gave a fair bit of info. You are asking that we take your word as gospel but dismiss his. Maybe people should just decide for themselves and take into consideration all that has been said by those for/against. There must also be something said for the repeated pleas for members - especially women.

I do hope that everyone has fun here and in groups. A great example is that run by fab fem.

"

You werent in this group . Its only been going about a month and everyone has lots of fun on it ..just the one immature fool who goes to far and then spits the dummy when admin(not me) removes them

Is this still running ? X

You werent in this group . Its only been going about a month and everyone has lots of fun on it ..just the one immature fool who goes to far and then spits the dummy when admin(not me) removes them "

He didn't get personal about you and so you saying that just enforces what has been said by so many- poor attitude or behaviour of those that are admins.

Have fun.

"Funny. The you can join the group and have a lovely time. But then for some reason be removed? Now i was an active member, I got involved in group chat. And was removed. For making an honest mistake that I admitted to and apologised for.

"

Funny. When you keep going on and on about something that someone has a high level of fear from. I am only a member of the group and not an administrator in it. Find the administrators to be fine and far. Think jas has a good bit of growing up to do. Since think theres more than just what he was going on about the last day he was on.

Think the lies also had something to do with it.

The group is fun and a good laugh. And highly enjoyable

"Is this still running ? X"

Ueah its still running

Lol....this had been entertaining

By *lawless doveWoman  over a year ago

bothwell

Sounds like Jeremy Kyle needs to do a lie detector on this

Lol i would be up for that lol

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

What is the ratio of men to women for this group, as it seems to be mostly blokes?

And what sort of things are involved, is it just a load of blokes fawning over a couple of women?

Certainly does when you have the OP saying it is an established group but then another admin saying it was only new and couldn't possibly be the one referred to by other members.

Seems every thread for this group sees the same thing being said- people ousted for poor/personal reasons rather than group issues. Whilst the admins may feel that some comments are unfair/unfair that their behaviour is commented on, those that have passed comment about poor experiences have all been reasoned (as far as I see) and not personal. The same cannot be said for the admins or their friends/fellow members.

It is a shame that this is a continuing theme and it can make it difficult for other groups to get female members of it appears to be spoilt by jealousy or people using the groups for adoration rather than chat and banter with like minded people.

Suppose it is a little much to expect anything different from what you see in society in general except that here everyone is likely to have similar interests and if it is specifically for BBWs, then a level of interest and comfort that those you are of similar inclinations.

hamilton

"What is the ratio of men to women for this group, as it seems to be mostly blokes?

And what sort of things are involved, is it just a load of blokes fawning over a couple of women?"

No . There is quite a few women on it

hamilton

"Certainly does when you have the OP saying it is an established group but then another admin saying it was only new and couldn't possibly be the one referred to by other members.

Seems every thread for this group sees the same thing being said- people ousted for poor/personal reasons rather than group issues. Whilst the admins may feel that some comments are unfair/unfair that their behaviour is commented on, those that have passed comment about poor experiences have all been reasoned (as far as I see) and not personal. The same cannot be said for the admins or their friends/fellow members.

It is a shame that this is a continuing theme and it can make it difficult for other groups to get female members of it appears to be spoilt by jealousy or people using the groups for adoration rather than chat and banter with like minded people.

Suppose it is a little much to expect anything different from what you see in society in general except that here everyone is likely to have similar interests and if it is specifically for BBWs, then a level of interest and comfort that those you are of similar inclinations.

"

Thanx for your concern but theres no problem and theres plenty wanting to join .

Good luck with your own groups

"Certainly does when you have the OP saying it is an established group but then another admin saying it was only new and couldn't possibly be the one referred to by other members.

Thanx for your concern but theres no problem and theres plenty wanting to join .

Good luck with your own groups "

Certainly doesn't appear that way with the constant requests, but I suppose that new blood is always good....

I am not in any groups- I just said that I found fab fems to be the best.

By *wisted and kinkyCouple  over a year ago

Livingston

Personally we feel that this is a great group , there's a lot of banter and laughs everyday ,

It is not the same group that you were in Ruby ,

And what jas done was wrong and he had every right to be dropped from group and as stated earlier he was let back into the group after being kicked before so was probably on 'parole' lol ,

And no we're not admin , but have been members from the first day of the group

"Personally we feel that this is a great group , there's a lot of banter and laughs everyday ,

And what jas done was wrong and he had every right to be dropped from group and as stated earlier he was let back into the group after being kicked before so was probably on 'parole' lol ,

And no we're not admin , but have been members from the first day of the group "

On 'parole'? Interesting choice of words. So admins are judge, jury and executioners?

It is the same admins on every thread and the same issues experienced by people. At least people have views both positive and less so as to make up their own mind. Enjoy!

hamilton

"Personally we feel that this is a great group , there's a lot of banter and laughs everyday ,

And no we're not admin , but have been members from the first day of the group "

hamilton

On 'parole'? Interesting choice of words. So admins are judge, jury and executioners?

It is the same admins on every thread and the same issues experienced by people. At least people have views both positive and less so as to make up their own mind. Enjoy!"

No admin ask members opinions too . And no one thought he should be in group after his actions

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

This thread is the perfect example of why I wouldnt touch kik.

"This thread is the perfect example of why I wouldnt touch kik. "

Plenty of great groups/people to chat to.

By *wisted and kinkyCouple  over a year ago

Livingston

It is the same admins on every thread and the same issues experienced by people. At least people have views both positive and less so as to make up their own mind. Enjoy!

No admin ask members opinions too . And no one thought he should be in group after his actions"

Lmfao

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

If this was a fab issue the post would have been closed long ago with the amount of naming shaming and slagging people of .

Wast happend to settling your differences in private instead of airing dirty laundry in public ?

hamilton

"If this was a fab issue the post would have been closed long ago with the amount of naming shaming and slagging people of .

Wast happend to settling your differences in private instead of airing dirty laundry in public ? "

"If this was a fab issue the post would have been closed long ago with the amount of naming shaming and slagging people of .

Wast happend to settling your differences in private instead of airing dirty laundry in public ? "

Not everyone has named and shamed.... See that you had comments on a thread about the same issue/admin's groups when accused of being a fake (which was quite ridiculous as you are verified).

I have happily said my piece and the number of messages that I have received directly is interesting....

The world would be a boring place if we all agreed. Would be a lot nicer though if some consensus could be reached. Have fun!

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Wast happend to settling your differences in private instead of airing dirty laundry in public ?

Not everyone has named and shamed.... See that you had comments on a thread about the same issue/admin's groups when accused of being a fake (which was quite ridiculous as you are verified).

I have happily said my piece and the number of messages that I have received directly is interesting....

The world would be a boring place if we all agreed. Would be a lot nicer though if some consensus could be reached. Have fun!

"

I didn't say everyone had named and shamed comments are there for all to see

Its amazing. How one persons side can cause a hole lot of hassle. I joined the group over a week ago. Have felt from the admin and other members that have been on alot have welcomed me and can say its a great group.

Ofcourse there will be times where not everyone sees eye to eye. But at the same time sound not torment someone about a phobia that they have. And keep doing it when asked to stop.

Really think if you dont want to be in the group thats fine but stop judging people and groups when you dont know them at all.

coatbridge

The problem is its there for all to see so thats why you get comments. Someone says its a well run group others think its full of hitlers. The site gave us the ability to do what you do on kik but some....... or lots decided lets do it on kik where they can decide whats right and wrong and thats fine .but you cant expect to come onto this site and promote another and not get flak from those who dont agree. Or find that they had issues if you dont want negative comments keep it on kik

"The problem is its there for all to see so thats why you get comments. Someone says its a well run group others think its full of hitlers. The site gave us the ability to do what you do on kik but some....... or lots decided lets do it on kik where they can decide whats right and wrong and thats fine .but you cant expect to come onto this site and promote another and not get flak from those who dont agree. Or find that they had issues if you dont want negative comments keep it on kik"

By *ortland51Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"This thread is the perfect example of why I wouldnt touch kik.

Plenty of great groups/people to chat to. "

hamilton

"The problem is its there for all to see so thats why you get comments. Someone says its a well run group others think its full of hitlers. The site gave us the ability to do what you do on kik but some....... or lots decided lets do it on kik where they can decide whats right and wrong and thats fine .but you cant expect to come onto this site and promote another and not get flak from those who dont agree. Or find that they had issues if you dont want negative comments keep it on kik"

Seems to be the folk not on kik who are most opinionated about this.. it was kept in group until people NOT in the group chose to get involved without knowing all the facts

"The problem is its there for all to see so thats why you get comments. Someone says its a well run group others think its full of hitlers. The site gave us the ability to do what you do on kik but some....... or lots decided lets do it on kik where they can decide whats right and wrong and thats fine .but you cant expect to come onto this site and promote another and not get flak from those who dont agree. Or find that they had issues if you dont want negative comments keep it on kik

Seems to be the folk not on kik who are most opinionated about this.. it was kept in group until people NOT in the group chose to get involved without knowing all the facts "

Thats exactly what has happened

coatbridge

"The problem is its there for all to see so thats why you get comments. Someone says its a well run group others think its full of hitlers. The site gave us the ability to do what you do on kik but some....... or lots decided lets do it on kik where they can decide whats right and wrong and thats fine .but you cant expect to come onto this site and promote another and not get flak from those who dont agree. Or find that they had issues if you dont want negative comments keep it on kik

Seems to be the folk not on kik who are most opinionated about this.. it was kept in group until people NOT in the group chose to get involved without knowing all the facts "

sorry you may be a bit confused this is fab forums not the kik group. And as a forum if I see something I have an opinion on I will write it. As will the folk who dont like the perception you are putting across of the kik group so in an open forum they can write their perception of it. If you dont like this contact individuals to see if they would like to join otherwise folk will keep commenting and giving their opinion

Seems to be the folk not on kik who are most opinionated about this.. it was kept in group until people NOT in the group chose to get involved without knowing all the facts sorry you may be a bit confused this is fab forums not the kik group. And as a forum if I see something I have an opinion on I will write it. As will the folk who dont like the perception you are putting across of the kik group so in an open forum they can write their perception of it. If you dont like this contact individuals to see if they would like to join otherwise folk will keep commenting and giving their opinion"

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

I merely asked how it works, that's all

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

We have enough spats on this site without needing a group away from the site starting too.

Please keep whatever issues you have with this group that is nothing to do with this site off the forums.