By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Tits oot! x"

Heavens am FAR too shy for THAT... but Happy Tuesday Ninjabreeks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *akedninja OP   Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Tits oot! x

Heavens am FAR too shy for THAT... but Happy Tuesday Ninjabreeks x "

hehe I promise I won't peep if you get them out for me....okay maybe I'll peep a wee bit...but I promise I won't jizz all over them lol x

"Tits oot! x

Heavens am FAR too shy for THAT... but Happy Tuesday Ninjabreeks x hehe I promise I won't peep if you get them out for me....okay maybe I'll peep a wee bit...but I promise I won't jizz all over them lol x"

Well as you ask so nicely

edinburgh

"Tits oot! x

Heavens am FAR too shy for THAT... but Happy Tuesday Ninjabreeks x hehe I promise I won't peep if you get them out for me....okay maybe I'll peep a wee bit...but I promise I won't jizz all over them lol x

Well as you ask so nicely "

hmm what a lovely bunch of coconuts! xxx

"Tits oot! x

Heavens am FAR too shy for THAT... but Happy Tuesday Ninjabreeks x hehe I promise I won't peep if you get them out for me....okay maybe I'll peep a wee bit...but I promise I won't jizz all over them lol x

Well as you ask so nicely hmm what a lovely bunch of coconuts! xxx"

Well I'm sure you have a banana to add to that lol

edinburgh

Would you let me dip my banana into your delightful depths? x
"Tits oot! x

Well as you ask so nicely hmm what a lovely bunch of coconuts! xxx

Well I'm sure you have a banana to add to that lol "

Dippingindelightfuldepths Day... What day is THAT xxx

"Would you let me dip my banana into your delightful depths? xTits oot! x

edinburgh

How romantic is this that we've had this post all to ourselves! The next step is we should really get a room all to ourselves before people on here start complaining or getting jealous of this delightful lust between us xxx
"Dippingindelightfuldepths Day... What day is THAT xxx

Would you let me dip my banana into your delightful depths? xTits oot! x

It's certainly unusual although I don't think they would complain or get jealous... some might want to join in maybe

"How romantic is this that we've had this post all to ourselves! The next step is we should really get a room all to ourselves before people on here start complaining or getting jealous of this delightful lust between us xxxDippingindelightfuldepths Day... What day is THAT xxx

edinburgh

The more the merrier...I like to watch and I like to be watched!
"It's certainly unusual although I don't think they would complain or get jealous... some might want to join in maybe

How romantic is this that we've had this post all to ourselves! The next step is we should really get a room all to ourselves before people on here start complaining or getting jealous of this delightful lust between us xxxDippingindelightfuldepths Day... What day is THAT xxx

Yer shocking... but ah like it
"The more the merrier...I like to watch and I like to be watched!It's certainly unusual although I don't think they would complain or get jealous... some might want to join in maybe

How romantic is this that we've had this post all to ourselves! The next step is we should really get a room all to ourselves before people on here start complaining or getting jealous of this delightful lust between us xxxDippingindelightfuldepths Day... What day is THAT xxx

edinburgh

I'm electrifying like grease lightning! Bring it on! Wotcha waiting for?;-) x
"Yer shocking... but ah like it The more the merrier...I like to watch and I like to be watched!It's certainly unusual although I don't think they would complain or get jealous... some might want to join in maybe

» Add a new message to this topic