FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Are there Females who actually meet couples on FAB?

Are there Females who actually meet couples on FAB?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Having been on and off for over 10 years, we are now finding that female profiles tend to be a couple or a guy that has to "Come along on first meet".

Now we are aware of the fakes etc...but come on folks...we enjoy groups and parties, but if we are looking for a female to have a night of intimate fun with us, and that's what it says on our profile, can you at least be honest when messaging!!

Ok, rant over, but do other Fabbers come across this often or are we just been unlucky?

My wife enjoys female company, as do i, but it's getting ridiculous on here now!

Thoughts folks and feel free to share your own experiences if this happens to you often!

Anyways, apart from this, we still enjoy FAB and l;love the chat and the fun we have had over they years!!

B&S

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I've met plenty of couples... and most of the coulples I know don't have any problems meeting single fems....

They say the main issue is "reliable" single guys

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Should have added that if and when I am looking to meet a couple I do the searching myself...

I've found in general couples actually worse than anyone else for not taking a no thanks as an answer

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

Yes, there are.

There does seem to be a fair number of couples on under female profiles but it's best just to ignore them and move on.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've had it before, couple mailed me but I had to meet the guy 1st so he could show me pictures of her and explain what it is they want, he refused to show me pics on here and wouldn't give me any details on here. He even got very huffy if I dared to ask. Safe to say I blocked them/him.

As for reliable single guys, I'm willing to bet their are thousands of us on fab just none of you women or couples are willing to give us a chance.

I'm mainly looking to meet couples but I do find it harder builder rapport with both of them. Sometimes the chat just fizzles out or diaries don't match for us all.

Thanks for that!

Just started feeling like Aliens...

lol

Well we are always happy to enjoy a lady together and hope we find one eventually on here!!

Have a look and let us know!

B&S

Happy to chat with couples and females, but the minute we ask only for female, we get bombarded with "suspect' replies!

have a look and let us know if you ever fancy a drink and thanks for the replies!

B&S

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

"

As for reliable single guys, I'm willing to bet their are thousands of us on fab just none of you women or couples are willing to give us a chance."

This doesn't make sense. Are you saying that women or couples are looking for single guys but at the same time aren't willing to give them a chance? Or just that they aren't willing to give everyone a chance?

Think he is confused! When we look for guys, we say so, when it's girls, it's a different kettle of....

Couples are usually good chat on here and have plenty of friends through here, but females are very difficult!

B&S

I'm yet to find a couple that I've clicked with........

Once got told that the focus was to be on the husband as it was his birthday ............and they took a while to get that I was no longer interested X

I do find that when the guy does all the talking the other half isn't interested in me .........

All in all it can be rather hard going lol X

In our case the focus is on all 3 of us, as my wife is keen to enjoy another lady again with all of us having a good intimate night of sexy fun!!

Not much to ask, given this is a swingers site you would think?

xx

Thanks for input!

B&S

Yup. We've met a few on their own. Most enjoyable

F

profile only really shows the female half...

a lot of couples forget how daunting it can be for a single to meet a couple, with a single woman I'd say its more daunting,both psychologically and physically.

Many of my female friends have said in the past, couples can become quite possessive of them...and the pressure then becomes a bit like some sorta relationship.

Couples are not great at messages(unless they are opening mail together etc in most cases this doesnt happen)..particularly those where the profile is predominantly male handled...

If a single unicorn type lassie is out there and you like her(and mostly likely approached her),I'd say do what she wants..if not..theres no point in complaining about not getting the meet.

By *akedninjaMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

I'm still looking for a unicorn to ride to the fab ball with my crystal sandals

By *elledegoreCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

get in touch lol x

By *ango0505Woman  over a year ago

Dumfries

I have done xx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Why not do your own search for what your looking for that way you might have more success.

» Add a new message to this topic